Need some supplement advice

Henry89

Awards
I need some recomendations on a good creatine and protein powder supplement and were to get them at. I've been taking Cell Tech but haven't been seeing the results after a few weeks and have been reading on this forum that it isn't all that. As far as protein I've been taking ON 100% Whey. Thanks in advance for the help.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well as far as creatine goes i recommend
you could try a board sponsor stack

NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack NutraPlanet.com: Ultimate MassPump Stack (combo pack) By NutraPlanet

100 gram container of Arginine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Creatine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Citrulline Malate

Also SizeOn Gaspari Nutrition

And Anabolic Inovation Chaos Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home

And For Protein

Anabolic Innovations has their blends of protein
Whey Protein Blend
Whey Protein Isolate

Also i had good results with ON 100% and Procomplex

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
I second Nutra Planets Stack. Any thing you get from Nutra is going to be rock bottom prices so shop with confidence. Id say stick with a 100% and pick up a blend or casien. Pro Complex is a great tasting blend and Muscle Milk is a great tasteing casien with lots of cals if you need them or get the lite ver. Nutra has both. Welcome to the boards.

Henry89

Awards
Thanks for the info. I found this site in the MD mag. I'm getting back into weight training and I've started hitting the gym 4-5 days out of the week and just need some good quality summlements that work and where to get them at. Now that I've found this site I will no longer buy my supplements from GNC. Now I need to find a good pre-workout drink and weight trainning routine. I work night shift so I usally hit the gym between 1-3am. Thanks!

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats up ? Designer Supplements Xceed works great. Check it out . Good luck !!!!

Henry89

Awards
dirtysouthmuscl.....Thanks for the info. So take Designer Supplements Xceed as a pre-workout supplement? If I'm going to be taking NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack as a post recovery supplement, would this be overkill? Thanks.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dirtysouthmuscl.....Thanks for the info. So take Designer Supplements Xceed as a pre-workout supplement? If I'm going to be taking NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack as a post recovery supplement, would this be overkill? Thanks.
Not a chance after you workout you have a 15 min anabolic window. Thats when you should get all your repair supplements in plus some protien , but make sure it has carbs in it . The carbs will become a trans port for everything else. If its not getting in you system fast enough then you muscle will start eating of themselfs or fill with crape. Hey you might want to invest in some BCAAs 4 your before workout. They'll make a huge difference. Good Luck and remember it takes time.

Henry89

Awards
dirtysouthmuscl.....thanks again for the response. Since I found this forum everything that I thought I knew about bodybuilding is not accurate. What would be a good carb to consume for post-workout? Right now I'm taking what's left of my CELL TECH mixed with two scoops of 100% whey. Thanks!

Henry89

Awards
I finally got the NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack. My question is, how much do I take of the three and what should I mix it with? Thanks!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I finally got the NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack. My question is, how much do I take of the three and what should I mix it with? Thanks!
well this questions has been posted so many times but heres is the answerd 3 grams of each, and you could use clight or any thing to give it a nice flavor

Henry89

Awards
Okay, what is the conversion for 3 grams to tea spoons? Thanks!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Axis Labs' SMASH, been getting tons of good feedback on it. Also if taste is a big deal to you, you will love SMASH. If you wanna check it out click the "here" in my sig. Let me know if I can help you in any way man.

Or by email: (sig)

Henry89

Awards
Post workout and other supplements

Well I'm taking the Ultimate MassPump Stack as a pre-workout drink and as far as post work-out I'm just drinking some Muscle protein. Is there any thing else that I could take to help me in my building stages? I ws thinking of taking X-Factor or PowerFull or Jungle Warefare but not sure what the benifits or results would be from taking any of these. Any advice? Thanks!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm taking the Ultimate MassPump Stack as a pre-workout drink and as far as post work-out I'm just drinking some Muscle protein. Is there any thing else that I could take to help me in my building stages? I ws thinking of taking X-Factor or PowerFull or Jungle Warefare but not sure what the benifits or results would be from taking any of these. Any advice? Thanks!
A good Multi Vitamin and fish oil would be a great addition and, IMO, should be a staple in all supplement stacks along with Poseidon.

How does your diet and exercise program look? Remember, without a solid diet and training protocol, supplements will not do much good...I'm sure you know that though ;)

Workin

Henry89

Awards
I'm taking a good Multi Vitamin but need to get some fish oil. Any suggestions for fish oil? As far as diet I'm trying to eat enough protein per my body weight and supplement with protein drinks if needed. I know if I don't eat enough I won't grow. For training I'm training three days a week and cardio one or two days out of the week. I'm trying the HST routine but not sure if I'm liking it too well. I feel like I'm not doing enough during the three days of weight training so I've been doing about 15 different exercises for a full body workout during the three days. Not real happy right now with the routine and still looking for one that will yeild the results I want. I basicly want to get big and strong but still be cut. Any suggestions on a good solid routine would be appreciated.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking a good Multi Vitamin but need to get some fish oil. Any suggestions for fish oil? As far as diet I'm trying to eat enough protein per my body weight and supplement with protein drinks if needed. I know if I don't eat enough I won't grow. For training I'm training three days a week and cardio one or two days out of the week. I'm trying the HST routine but not sure if I'm liking it too well. I feel like I'm not doing enough during the three days of weight training so I've been doing about 15 different exercises for a full body workout during the three days. Not real happy right now with the routine and still looking for one that will yeild the results I want. I basicly want to get big and strong but still be cut. Any suggestions on a good solid routine would be appreciated.
NOW makes a good fish oil called "Super EPA".

As far as a good routine...email me and I'll send you something that will point you in the right direction.
[email protected] :thumbsup:

Workin