1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

halodrol liquid gel

does halodrol liquid gels have the same ingredient as the tablets plus the "a" acid/anti-estrogen ingredients that original formula didn't have. Or is the anabolic ingredient a new product all together?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose
    does halodrol liquid gels have the same ingredient as the tablets plus the "a" acid/anti-estrogen ingredients that original formula didn't have. Or is the anabolic ingredient a new product all together?

Its AA, Ecdy, DHEA, an AI, and Divanil. Not the old ph.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.96%

REad this thread where i posted all the info there is to know about the new version of halodrol liquigels

Edit: Any reason I cant stack this?

thats the link, thanks
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43
    REad this thread where i posted all the info there is to know about the new version of halodrol liquigels
    What thread?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so that means the liquid gel cap version is not a ph?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

^Correct.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thx much!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%

thx much!
    From that link above I would be thinking along the lines of the NHA Stack, with DHEA, X-Factor, and Ecdysten. I'm not saying that H-Liquigels are exactly the same as that, but these are similar ingredients to what you would be taking in the liquigels (based off of that link with the write up...I didn't see this anywhere else).

Looks like this post was dead on:
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkev42
    Its AA, Ecdy, DHEA, an AI, and Divanil. Not the old ph.

Hope that helps.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

lame
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    lame
    Why, b/c of the name or the ingredients? From what I have read these ingredients have been proven individually...not sure how well they'll stack though...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.96%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Why, b/c of the name or the ingredients? From what I have read these ingredients have been proven individually...not sure how well they'll stack though...
    bump on that plus if you read the write up the seem to compliment each other aka synergy
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    This would appear to be another combo product like Jungle Warfare, Restore, Alpha Drive, NHA Stack.....the goal to create a synergy of (more or less) proven constituent parts. Some of these combo products have a lot of positive user feedback, others less so.

Gaspari products have all delivered on their promises from my observation so I'd expect this one to work (for what it is) as well.

I do think it's kinda sad that they're coasting off the Halodrol name though.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.01%

something like this would be excellent stack with alpha/restore or solo.

only thing i hate and cant believ they did was use the name halodrol ... it is nothing close to the original formula so why use the same name. everyone email gaspari nutrition and tell them our outrage and for some compensation - we will need to give the new liquid gels a try
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Can it be used as a libido enhancer?

faustus
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%

Quote Originally Posted by faustus
    Can it be used as a libido enhancer?

faustus
    Yes, for sure. It will definetly raise your free test. This means enhanced libido for sure.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

I'm thinking about trying this product. I agree that Gaspari is a very good company that delivers great products. The only thing I worry about is AA's effects on joints. At the time I tore my ac joint i was taking X-factor. Also my elbows seemed to be killing me at that time.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.27%

personally im not a fan of AA, seems like 50/50 reviews, nothing solid... and while its great marketing to ride off h-50 name, it makes them look pretty ignorant at the same time
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%

Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    I'm thinking about trying this product. I agree that Gaspari is a very good company that delivers great products. The only thing I worry about is AA's effects on joints. At the time I tore my ac joint i was taking X-factor. Also my elbows seemed to be killing me at that time.
    I have done about 3 cycles of X-Factor, and everytime, it's been succesful. If your diet is right, after 20 days, you will get that DOMS everyone's been talking about. The only thing, is that my skin is very oily, which isn't bad as it's a sing of increased test. Joints have been top shape. 1st cycle, I found that taking 2 in a row might cause a little pain in my hands, but it's nothing at all. On top of that, Phosphate Bond said it's OK to use Cissus with it

Good luck!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.71%

came off a cycle of liquigels 2 weeks ago....kept about half mass and most of the strength, overall good experience...not too many sides ( headaches occassionally )...if i kept hydrated i was good....can anyone suggest a stack with it for my last cycle ?!?......ooo wait...alpha/restore or solo...any other suggestions ?! thanx
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    came off a cycle of liquigels 2 weeks ago....kept about half mass and most of the strength, overall good experience...not too many sides ( headaches occassionally )...if i kept hydrated i was good....can anyone suggest a stack with it for my last cycle ?!?......ooo wait...alpha/restore or solo...any other suggestions ?! thanx
    Halodrol LG is easily the most advanced and intelligently made AI-combo blend on the market right now. A lot of very legitimate research and real-world experience went into its design. Personally, I wouldn't stack it with anything else aside from the basics. If you're an advanced user with prior experience with arachidonic acid, then I'd suggest fortifying the HDLG with 2 caps of X-Factor daily. Logs on this combo are starting to slowly crop up and things look very promising.

But this sort of stack is definitely for experienced lifters only. I would never suggest a novice to try it. You gotta really know your body and have your diet/training down to help avoid any potential side effects.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Halodrol LG is easily the most advanced and intelligently made AI-combo blend on the market right now. A lot of very legitimate research and real-world experience went into its design. Personally, I wouldn't stack it with anything else aside from the basics. If you're an advanced user with prior experience with arachidonic acid, then I'd suggest fortifying the HDLG with 2 caps of X-Factor daily. Logs on this combo are starting to slowly crop up and things look very promising.

But this sort of stack is definitely for experienced lifters only. I would never suggest a novice to try it. You gotta really know your body and have your diet/training down to help avoid any potential side effects.
    This is my first post here, so I'll hopefully make it count...

I've been hearing people complain alot about HDLG ever since it came out.

Sure, Gaspari riding on the reputation of the HD-50 name is questionable. I didn't favor that strategy when I heard it was coming. I think people who are less informed about what is actually in the product, took the name to mean it was going to work like HD-50, and when it didn't, they got upset and bashed it.

It's not Gaspari's fault in terms of the quality and effectiveness of the product itself.

People have been spoiled with the quick 5-12lb "methyl-gains" ever since the (I call them) 2nd generation legal anabolics came out in the wake of the andro-ban.

Hopefully these will be around for a long time, (oh man, especially Havoc, Oxyguno, Hemaguno, and others), but who knows which ones in the next election cycle will go for a slam-dunk legislation.

If that happens, less options are going to be available. PA, has alluded to this, as well as some other well-known industry leaders.

At least HDLG and X-Factor will still be around!

So if that happens, I predict we'll see the same reactions from people who start to use whatever is left on the market, or new ones expecting that they'll get the same gains they did on a particular will say "this stuff sucks, I didn't get anything off of this stuff like I did on Product-A, B, or C".

When really, on those products, maybe they still got a little leaner, a little stronger, recovered a little better, added maybe 4 to 6 lbs, but weren't as satisfied by comparison.

So one or both will likely happen.

1) Some people will go back and resort to risking felonies, or will resort to it for the first time.

2) Some people will not take those risks, and accept the fact those previously generous muscle gains will be less generous on the remaining available products, and they'll need to look for those gains by employing more strategic training and dieting.

One company that has been doing this all along is Beverly International. They don't make anything particular earth-shattering in terms of products that compare to legal anabolics, but they are definitely good at producing top-quality products, and also good at devising strategies that help to produce many contest-winning physiques.

Are some of their athletes not drug-free? Of course, just like anywhere else. But it's pretty amazing seeing some of the progress that drug-free bodybuilders have made on their products.

Beverly's more pricey than other brands, but they don't cut corners on quality either. Most retailers stay within a $1 or $2 of the same prices, but Beverly fans are Beverly fans regardless.

No, I'm not a rep for Beverly, I am just using them as an example of the philosophies people may find themselves adopting in the future if there are less choices available.

Some are already employing similar strategies while using what are considered the best muscle builders today, and that is definitely good to see.

Just reading here some of what people are running with or without a cycle, is proof that "Learn, Teach, Lead" is definitely more than a slogan.

/off soapbox
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.71%

HLG and x-factor ?!?! wouldnt that be wayyy too much AA ?!?......j/w cas i'll be startin another cycle of HLG and lookin for what else to run it with to get max results
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%

HLG and x-factor ?!?! wouldnt that be wayyy too much AA ?!?......j/w cas i'll be startin another cycle of HLG and lookin for what else to run it with to get max results
    As stated by Aeter, only for advanced lifters. Most AM members are capable to handle it. 2 caps would produce awesome results. Be sure not to run 4-5 caps + HLG, then THIS might be a little too much! Hope this clears the confusion
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.71%

def does clear it up thanx mang
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%

def does clear it up thanx mang
    Not a problem! Keep us updated on what you will run!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.71%

is PCT necesaary with the HDLG ?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

is post cycle therapy necesaary with the HDLG ?
    Nope.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%

I ran the original HD-50. I LOVED IT. This not so much, But I will say this almost everyone I know who has used the LG says that they enjoyed them. They knew they weren't the Tablets and a different makeup but they felt great on them and had good results in the gym. Gaspari has always done for me what they said they'd do as far as their products go.
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%

I agree. Gasp. is a very good company IMO.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post

New forumla all together
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.71%

heres the recipe right off the box.....

Arachadonic Acid (40% in fatty acid/oil blend)
    5a-etioallocholanetrione
    DHEA
    20-hydroxyecdysterone
    3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran 480mg per cap

Similar Forum Threads

1. halodrol-liquid gels
    By crowpass in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:36 PM
  2. Advice Please Halo Drol Liquid Gels And Mdrol Stack
    By GENO0125 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3