Coming off of ephedrine, need advice and/or support... - AnabolicMinds.com

Coming off of ephedrine, need advice and/or support...

1. d22

Coming off of ephedrine, need advice and/or support...

How long does it take your body to recover from about a year of taking 200-300mg of ephedrine every day to dropping down to 12.5-20mg a day? And caffiene from 1g powder per day to a cup of coffee or two?

Some days I feel fine, but especially on days where I am too sore to workout I feel depressed and like my mind is just a little cloudy. It has been about 3 months since I dropped the ephedrine down to just 50 mg, and only recently dropped that down again to around 15-20mg...

I am proud of myself because I know this is an unhealthy habit, but one day I want to wake up and know that if I do nothing but eat a slice of toast and an egg or two that is all my body will crave - and I won't care.

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by d22
    How long does it take your body to recover from about a year of taking 200-300mg of ephedrine every day to dropping down to 12.5-20mg a day? And caffiene from 1g powder per day to a cup of coffee or two?
    Did you have a death wish?

Buy a forskolin based product and do not take 300mgs of it.
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I think your best bet would be to look into any of the adatagens as a way to come off so to speak. It is obvious you were addicted to stimulants, so not everyone can come off cold turkey. USP has a great product called C2 w/ my favourite mood enhancing, focus sup Rhodiola Rosea as one of the main ingredients. It also has a small-moderate dose of caffeine depending on your dosage.
    •   

4. New Member

try neurostim. it's the only product that makes me feel good when cycling off of an eca stack. plus the choline/tyrosine mix should help support proper adrenal gland function, which i'm sure your adrenals are shut down completely.
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I think your best bet would be to look into any of the adatagens as a way to come off so to speak. It is obvious you were addicted to stimulants, so not everyone can come off cold turkey. USP has a great product called C2 w/ my favourite mood enhancing, focus sup Rhodiola Rosea as one of the main ingredients. It also has a small-moderate dose of caffeine depending on your dosage.

Mullet hit me up, I will send you a few bottles of c2. THis formula will be improved in about 6 months. We have some great products in the making.

take care
  6. d22

Thanks for the suggestions, since I just realized I still have a tub of tyrosine collecting dust...so why not. Might have to try some of that other stuff. I am also taking some green tea and cayenne pepper but I will look into some of that other stuff too while I am at it.
  7. Senior Member

Alcar, green tea and tyrosine are a nice combination for coming off of eca. The green tea still provides you with a small amount of caffeine which should allow you to slowly wean yourself completely off of the stimulants. If at all possible, set aside a few days where you can sit around and do nothing to come off of the stimulants. For me personally, I will feel like crap for a few days, but then with each passing day after that my energy levels recuperate little by little. By the time a few weeks has passed, you should be feeling much better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with pct. coming off of pmag cycle.
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 04:52 PM
  2. Need help with pct. coming off of pmag cycle.
    By Mike Monto in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 10:18 PM
  3. coming off hormone replacement -need advice
    By 90493m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 10:05 AM
  4. Coming off ACL surgery, need advice
    By heywood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 02:56 PM
  5. Coming off of DRIVE and RPM