Coming off of ephedrine, need advice and/or support...

D

d22

Awards
How long does it take your body to recover from about a year of taking 200-300mg of ephedrine every day to dropping down to 12.5-20mg a day? And caffiene from 1g powder per day to a cup of coffee or two?

Some days I feel fine, but especially on days where I am too sore to workout I feel depressed and like my mind is just a little cloudy. It has been about 3 months since I dropped the ephedrine down to just 50 mg, and only recently dropped that down again to around 15-20mg...

I am proud of myself because I know this is an unhealthy habit, but one day I want to wake up and know that if I do nothing but eat a slice of toast and an egg or two that is all my body will crave - and I won't care.

G

How long does it take your body to recover from about a year of taking 200-300mg of ephedrine every day to dropping down to 12.5-20mg a day? And caffiene from 1g powder per day to a cup of coffee or two?
Did you have a death wish?

Buy a forskolin based product and do not take 300mgs of it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your best bet would be to look into any of the adatagens as a way to come off so to speak. It is obvious you were addicted to stimulants, so not everyone can come off cold turkey. USP has a great product called C2 w/ my favourite mood enhancing, focus sup Rhodiola Rosea as one of the main ingredients. It also has a small-moderate dose of caffeine depending on your dosage.

P

Pimp C

Awards
try neurostim. it's the only product that makes me feel good when cycling off of an eca stack. plus the choline/tyrosine mix should help support proper adrenal gland function, which i'm sure your adrenals are shut down completely.

G

I think your best bet would be to look into any of the adatagens as a way to come off so to speak. It is obvious you were addicted to stimulants, so not everyone can come off cold turkey. USP has a great product called C2 w/ my favourite mood enhancing, focus sup Rhodiola Rosea as one of the main ingredients. It also has a small-moderate dose of caffeine depending on your dosage.

Mullet hit me up, I will send you a few bottles of c2. THis formula will be improved in about 6 months. We have some great products in the making.

take care

D

d22

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions, since I just realized I still have a tub of tyrosine collecting dust...so why not. Might have to try some of that other stuff. I am also taking some green tea and cayenne pepper but I will look into some of that other stuff too while I am at it.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alcar, green tea and tyrosine are a nice combination for coming off of eca. The green tea still provides you with a small amount of caffeine which should allow you to slowly wean yourself completely off of the stimulants. If at all possible, set aside a few days where you can sit around and do nothing to come off of the stimulants. For me personally, I will feel like crap for a few days, but then with each passing day after that my energy levels recuperate little by little. By the time a few weeks has passed, you should be feeling much better.