Ultimate Natural Contest Prep Stack

dmilhouse

Awards
I'm looking to do about a 16 week "natural" prep for a bodybuilding competition in the spring. I have essentially an unlimited supply of the following:

Acticate
Hyperdrol
Restore
Rebound Reloaded
6-OXO
Lean Xtreme
Cissus
Powerful
Diesel Test 2010
Vitrex
Anagen

Of course I would be using BCAAs, creatine, etc. but wanted some help in creating the best natural stack to prep for a competition. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MH

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to bulk then cut, or just cut?

ManBeast

rkieltyk

Awards
i would definetly look into omega's burn3d. probably one of the better products ive used. just make sure to keep water intake high, cramps are pretty common at about 2 1/2 weeks.

also, nutraplanet has been offering a free bottle of lean support with it. it contains hoodia and synephrine. itll probably help curb carb cravings.

edit: also, glycergrow gave me some pretty good muscle fullness, and is slightly diuretic (sp?) so that could help for the contest.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
pretty good stack you got going there. looks like you got most the angles covered. for my next contest prep, i plan on doing mostly ALRI supps. it will likely be the tri lean system with thyrogen X + jungle warfare/restore/alpha drive. id imagine this would be pretty potent. i also compete in a natural organization. how soon before a show do you cut creatine?

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
One thing I do not understand is vitrix vs. powerfull. Because I have used vitrix before, and it says its 80% saponis, while powerfull has 100%... I am not even sure what it exactly does. So is using them both necessairy? I dont mean to sound rude, but I just really am confused by that.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One thing I do not understand is vitrix vs. powerfull. Because I have used vitrix before, and it says its 80% saponis, while powerfull has 100%... I am not even sure what it exactly does. So is using them both necessairy? I dont mean to sound rude, but I just really am confused by that.
Saponins refers to a class of compounds, not a single ingredient. What is in Vitrix (sorry don't know what this is labeled as) and powerfull can be completely different, the same, or have some overlap of steroidal saponins. It depends on the plant source and how it is extracted. FYI, saponis is a spelling error on the label. So without knowing anything about the source material, 80% could actually be better than 100% and vice versa since you don't know if you are comparing the same thing.

TSC

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Saponins refers to a class of compounds, not a single ingredient. What is in Vitrix (sorry don't know what this is labeled as) and powerfull can be completely different, the same, or have some overlap of steroidal saponins. It depends on the plant source and how it is extracted. FYI, saponis is a spelling error on the label. So without knowing anything about the source material, 80% could actually be better than 100% and vice versa since you don't know if you are comparing the same thing.

TSC
Ooh, that makes alot of sense to me. I have taken both, and thought they were totally different types of products, but that was the only thing that confused me. Thanks for helping me understand that better!