Universal Shock Therapy/Storm questions

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I recieved some samples yesterday and really liked these 2 products and plan on purchasing them,only problem is I have a good amount of CEE I got from ATW left over.

Would it O.K for me to mix a few grams of CEE with the Shock Therapy before workouts and just use the Storm afterwards??

The Storm already contains a 5 gram blend of 4 different Creatines,will adding the CEE to the pre-workout Shock Therapy cause any problems or anything???

Also,would it be ok to add some bulk BCAA's and L-Glutamine to these 2 products,or will it effect the effectiveness in any way?

Thanks for any help.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Only problem I see is with the glutamine, your body has problems absorbing both creatine and glutamine at the same time, you'd be best off picking one of the two, and saving the other for a separate dosing a couple hours apart.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Only problem I see is with the glutamine, your body has problems absorbing both creatine and glutamine at the same time, you'd be best off picking one of the two, and saving the other for a separate dosing a couple hours apart.
Damn,so that's true???

I asked on another forum about mixing Creatine and Glutamine and was told that's just an old myth.There's also alot of products that have both in them,but you are right,it's probably best to split them up to get maximun absorbtion.

I mix Glutamine powder with my water and sip on it during a workout,maybe that's enough.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind most protein powders these days have a ton of glutamine already in them. For instance I use ON pro complex, and every serving of that has 8 grams of glutamine in it. So when I drink 3 shakes a day, that's already 24 grams of glutamine for the day, which is plenty for me.