Universal Shock Therapy/Storm questions

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question Universal Shock Therapy/Storm questions

I recieved some samples yesterday and really liked these 2 products and plan on purchasing them,only problem is I have a good amount of CEE I got from ATW left over.

Would it O.K for me to mix a few grams of CEE with the Shock Therapy before workouts and just use the Storm afterwards??

The Storm already contains a 5 gram blend of 4 different Creatines,will adding the CEE to the pre-workout Shock Therapy cause any problems or anything???

Also,would it be ok to add some bulk BCAA's and L-Glutamine to these 2 products,or will it effect the effectiveness in any way?

Thanks for any help.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Only problem I see is with the glutamine, your body has problems absorbing both creatine and glutamine at the same time, you'd be best off picking one of the two, and saving the other for a separate dosing a couple hours apart.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Only problem I see is with the glutamine, your body has problems absorbing both creatine and glutamine at the same time, you'd be best off picking one of the two, and saving the other for a separate dosing a couple hours apart.
    Damn,so that's true???

I asked on another forum about mixing Creatine and Glutamine and was told that's just an old myth.There's also alot of products that have both in them,but you are right,it's probably best to split them up to get maximun absorbtion.

I mix Glutamine powder with my water and sip on it during a workout,maybe that's enough.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Keep in mind most protein powders these days have a ton of glutamine already in them. For instance I use ON pro complex, and every serving of that has 8 grams of glutamine in it. So when I drink 3 shakes a day, that's already 24 grams of glutamine for the day, which is plenty for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Universal Shock Therapy/Torrent/Nitro/OKG Log
    By Big Wides in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 06:28 PM
  2. White Flood/Universal Shock Therapy
    By Kuruption in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
  3. Universal Shock Therapy
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23