Fast order from 1Fast400

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I placed an order Friday at about 4PM, I recieved it this AM.

That is LESS than 24 business hours.

I also got a couple extra FREE goodies I guess because it was about a $500 order.

WOW

Very nice job Mike

Thank you.

EDIT: Just wanted to make sure I said it was 1fast400.com :)

dam225

Awards
Holy $#!@ that's a lot of supps for one order.....

Nicely done...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Actually I looked at my post again.

It was actually 2.5 business hours from when the order was place to when I received it LOL

What the HELL takes so long LOL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Holy $#!@ that's a lot of supps for one order.....

Nicely done...
Well I got a little crazy when I ordered from lemlange to make some home brew prohormone transdermal.

Then I had to order enough powder so I ended up getting ALOT of powder from 1fast.

Now I have wayyyyyyyy to much powder and mixing materials lol .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had that happen with DPS once too but Mike is also extremely fast and reliable.

Someone please inform Mike we're sucking up to him :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Mike doesn't **** around. Once, though, it took 3 days...............horseshit.:gore:

csakiges

Awards
I would have sent it back and demanded a refund!!! :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
3 days? dear lord Mike that is unacceptable!!! :p :saw:

quasar

Awards
you east coasters are lucky, it took a full 7 days to get my 10lbs of whey! I was watching the UPS site in eager anticipation, shouldn't let myself get that low.  I hear dps is west coast and should be faster.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by quasar
you east coasters are lucky, it took a full 7 days to get my 10lbs of whey! I was watching the UPS site in eager anticipation, shouldn't let myself get that low.  I hear dps is west coast and should be faster.
Maybe they have another warehouse, but DPS is in PA, northeast I believe.

pinoy

Awards
if you're in cali go with muscleshoppe.com got my order in one working day

crashtestdummy

Awards
Bump on Mike's service and reliability.

O/T - Scotty, dig your avatars.:p

ctd

Draven

Awards
  • Established
That's nothing, took mine 2 weeks ... of course, I live in Canada. ;)

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
usually takes 3-4 days for me but I live in CO its hard for UPS to get up this damn mountain

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is very fast all most of my orders get here in less than a week and I live in Canada also, if an order takes longer it's cuz it is usually hung up at customs. Excellent service.

Sean

Awards
Even here in Hong Kong I get my stuff in less than a week. The service kicks ass.

entic

Awards
howabout this for reliability: mike has allowed me to order a half container of ICE to sample it. also, on my last order bev intl's ultra 40 was backordered. for only 2 days. nevertheless when he got it in stock he sent two bottles rather than one to compensate for my wait!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah i tried ordering from a few different places but i still like mike the best.. dps wasnt too bad but shipping wasnt near as fast as mike and i live in florida..

quasar

Awards
While this thread is still active, did I mention my last bag of protein was here in 1 day? For Cali bros, he now has a distributor here so only 1 day shipping for UPS Ground! (I was very pleased.)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've started a network that allows faster shipping for various places. If someone orders a heavy order (usually over 5lbs) I can ship it out from CA or TX. The only problem is, some items won't be covered. Things like Beverly, my personal stuff and a few other things can't be done from there. On occasion I'll send heavy stuff from one location and light stuff from here. It cost me more to do it this way, but I'd rather have someone get something a day vs a week.

Project

Awards
Props to Mike for his amazing service. I hope you have continued success!

Project

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I just ordered again LAST night at 7:45PM PCT.

I just checked my tracking #. It should get to me tomorrow. :)

Less than 42 hours WOW