Puffy Nipple Cure?

  1. Registered User
    bigblue01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0

    Puffy Nipple Cure?


    I heard that Permax can be used to treat puffy nipples. has anyone else heard this or had any experience with the drug?

  2. Registered User
    hardestgainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0


    I got puffies, but no cure. Bump to anyone that knows.
  3. Registered User
    bigblue01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer
    I got puffies, but no cure. Bump to anyone that knows.
    Have you ever tried Vitex. You can get it a GNC for cheap I read on another forum that someone had positive results.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hardestgainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0


    Yah, tried that, currently taking cabergoline, that suppose to help too, no sign of any change. Also b6 before bed is suppose to help, not for me tho.
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer
    Yah, tried that, currently taking cabergoline, that suppose to help too, no sign of any change. Also b6 before bed is suppose to help, not for me tho.
    As far as I know:

    Caber and B6 only work if it's prolactin related. The gland that is behind your nipple pushes the aeriola out, causing it to appear puffy. If the gland isn't being aggrivated by prolactin or progestin than using cabergoline is not needed.

    From my research, surgery is the only cure for puffy nipple syndrome. I'm pretty sure medications will not fix it unless there is a hormone imbalance (the cause of gyno) making it worse.
  6. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    Are you sure its not fat? When i add a few lbs I tend to get puffy nipples, but when i lose the weight it goes away. Some people tend to store fat in that area. Have you always had this? Have you done any cycles that caused it? Is it just puffy or is there alump?
  7. Registered User
    Vipersg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    609
    Answers
    0


    I got em, I am a little chubby but im by all means not fat... probly 16%bf or so. Some say rubbing some preperation H day and night on it works, it takes all the water out from below the skin. I've tried it, seemed to work slightly but not by much and the smell of that stuff is just nasty and it takes a bit to dry so its more of an annoyance than anything. But i deffinately have some gyno going on so unless i get surgery or there ends up being a cure for gyno then dont think there is much to do.
  8. Registered User
    bigblue01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123
    I got em, I am a little chubby but im by all means not fat... probly 16%bf or so. Some say rubbing some preperation H day and night on it works, it takes all the water out from below the skin. I've tried it, seemed to work slightly but not by much and the smell of that stuff is just nasty and it takes a bit to dry so its more of an annoyance than anything. But i deffinately have some gyno going on so unless i get surgery or there ends up being a cure for gyno then dont think there is much to do.
    prepeation H does that just make your nipple hard. Has anyone looked into anything that makes your nipples permenetly hard?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Puffy nipples short term $0.99 cure
    By nonidentity in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. Puffy Nipples: The Cure?
    By spigot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 06:18 PM
  3. puffy nipples not gyno?
    By LuckyLuciano213 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:50 PM
  4. Puffy nipples from M1T
    By Grifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 12:46 PM
  5. puffy nipples decreasing
    By locknid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in