Energy Drinks and CCE

• Thread starter TravisCoSheriff
  • Start date

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Are energy drinks like the big rock stars one or similar and CCE counter productive. I know CCE and caffiene is a no no cause of being a mild diuretic. So what about these big energy drinks just one a day??

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Those so called energy drinks suck @ss.

The marketing campaigns are focused on young consumers who just don't know any better.

Aside from all the caffeine and fact that they load this crap with about a pound of sugar per serving, the remaining amounts of actual supplemental ingredients end up being under-dosed anyway.

None a day sounds more appropriate to me.... :blink:

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
There is a cellular dehydration effect from caffeine as well as potential, but poorly documented, interactions with the creatine receptor. So theoretically there are some complications, but practically I don't think, given sufficient hydration on a regular basis, that stacking small doses of caffeine with creatine is altogether detrimental. Regular caffeine ingestion is ill advised, regardless.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
I just like the taste water gets old so i just buy one big can a day or everyother day just to give me some taste. Im burnt out on crystal light and bland tea.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I just like the taste water gets old so i just buy one big can a day or everyother day just to give me some taste. Im burnt out on crystal light and bland tea.
Try some different varieties of non-Caffeinated beverages.