Energy Drinks and CCE
- 10-03-2006, 06:38 PM
- 10-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Those so called energy drinks suck @ss.
The marketing campaigns are focused on young consumers who just don't know any better.
Aside from all the caffeine and fact that they load this crap with about a pound of sugar per serving, the remaining amounts of actual supplemental ingredients end up being under-dosed anyway.
None a day sounds more appropriate to me....
- 10-03-2006, 07:20 PM
There is a cellular dehydration effect from caffeine as well as potential, but poorly documented, interactions with the creatine receptor. So theoretically there are some complications, but practically I don't think, given sufficient hydration on a regular basis, that stacking small doses of caffeine with creatine is altogether detrimental. Regular caffeine ingestion is ill advised, regardless.
10-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I just like the taste water gets old so i just buy one big can a day or everyother day just to give me some taste. Im burnt out on crystal light and bland tea.
10-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Try some different varieties of non-Caffeinated beverages.Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff
Similar Forum Threads
- By dannyn2007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:43 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:38 PM
- By metroba in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2007, 12:45 AM
- By abzolute in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-24-2004, 08:52 PM
- By enash in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 07-29-2004, 12:22 AM