Stacking Oxodrol-12 and Methandrol-50

bigblue01

Awards
I saw on a website that Webber recomended that these two be stacked together for Mass. however, I did not see anything directing me how to stack the two. Should I stack them like a Phera-Phlex Superdrol stack and take the Methandrol for the first 3 weeks and then ease into the oxodrol for another 3 weeks. Or should I take them both at the same time for 3-4 weeks?

JonK

Awards
I'm pretty sure it would be like stacking halodrol and superdrol, probably not the greatest ide since they are both methyls.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
save yourself some confusion, time, and even more stress on the liver/body that one methy causes and run 2 different cycles.

you run them together, body shuts down hard, longer PCT, and gain an extra 5ish lbs by stacking the two.

in the long run, running 2 different cycles - you have a better chance at gaining more weight by running them individual and less stress on the body. clear cut winner in my eyes.

bigblue01

Awards
Is there anything else you suggest I stack with oxodrol-12 I am currently taking creatine, NO, protien. Also after taking oxodrol-12 and PCT how long should I wait to start the Methandrol 50? Thanks for your help.

bigblue01

Awards
What is the difference between this stack and Phera Phlex Superdrol stack. I have done one in the past and I wanted to find something similar. I am terrible at science but I took somones suggestions and read the ingediants. Superdrol and Oxodrol are very similar except for the dosages. It also seems like Methandrol 50 and Phera Phlex are similar, however not like oxodrol and superdrol. Is there anything compareable to phera phlex that I can stack with oxodrol-12?