Motiv8ers Ether 2010 review!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ETHER 2010

STRENGTH AND POWER GAINS THAT BLOW AWAY OTHER CREATINE PRODUCTS!

AVAILABLE SOON (approx. 28-30 Aug 06)

Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery | Energy | Lean Muscle Mass

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE

A message from Chuck Diesel:

Here we go again. The write up. The explanation/promotional piece for ETHER 2010™. Well what can I say? ETHER 2010 is a Creatine-AKG (creatine bound to Alpha-Ketoglutarate) based ATP/strength/power/lean muscle mass/recovery “super” product. What makes ETHER 2010 “super” is that it goes beyond being a creatine product with some “other stuff” in it. Simply put this product is guaranteed to take your strength and power gains to another level. With GET DIESEL still being a relatively small supplement company (no major retail distribution in the US) I will not go into how each ingredient works helping my competitors with larger distribution develop a similar product.

What I will tell you is if you are training for maximum strength and power gains no other creatine based product available will out perform ETHER 2010. ETHER 2010 also contains our proprietary Dieselin™ insulin sensitivity blend that helps to shuttle carbs and protein to muscles. Stack ETHER with NOS Precursor and you are looking at a mind blowing Nitric Oxide/Creatine stack that’s 2nd to none!

If you participate in "power/strength" sports such as football, baseball, rugby, wrestling, martial arts, track and field etc., on practice/game day consume 2 tablets AM, 2 tablets before practice/event and 4 tablets immediately post event/practice. Follow none workout directions on the bottle.

Note: This is not another Glycerol Monostearate “water weight gain” product that works by super hydrating your muscle with water leading you to think you are gaining lean muscle mass. This is a legitimate insulin sensitivity enhancing Creatine-AKG, Di-Sodium ATP based strength and power product that will help you gain real lean muscle mass (provided your diet and training is based around gaining lean muscle mass).

Time for another product review. I would like to thank Chuck Diesel for letting me write about his new product. I look foward to giving honest, unbiased reports.

I do a four day split for training. I am doing a version of the DC training with my own hybrid. My reps tend to follow 12-8-6 when I train. I do mostly large muscle groups with at least one of the first two muscle groups to exhaustion.

I am 6 ft 3 in and weigh around 230lbs at 13.5% bf. I am looking for some strength increases from this product. I would also love increased recovery time. Those are the two biggest things this log will focus on. Of course any other details that arise... I will keep you informed of course.

I started yesterday, the product recommends 4 pills for the first 5 days, so I am following that plan. The biggest thing I may have noticed so far is a cottonmouth feeling. That is not a problem, I will really watch my water intake and make sure I feel like it is adaquete.

:bb2:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ETHER 2010

STRENGTH AND POWER GAINS THAT BLOW AWAY OTHER CREATINE PRODUCTS!

AVAILABLE SOON (approx. 28-30 Aug 06)

Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery | Energy | Lean Muscle Mass

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE

A message from Chuck Diesel:

Here we go again. The write up. The explanation/promotional piece for ETHER 2010™. Well what can I say? ETHER 2010 is a Creatine-AKG (creatine bound to Alpha-Ketoglutarate) based ATP/strength/power/lean muscle mass/recovery “super” product. What makes ETHER 2010 “super” is that it goes beyond being a creatine product with some “other stuff” in it. Simply put this product is guaranteed to take your strength and power gains to another level. With GET DIESEL still being a relatively small supplement company (no major retail distribution in the US) I will not go into how each ingredient works helping my competitors with larger distribution develop a similar product.

What I will tell you is if you are training for maximum strength and power gains no other creatine based product available will out perform ETHER 2010. ETHER 2010 also contains our proprietary Dieselin™ insulin sensitivity blend that helps to shuttle carbs and protein to muscles. Stack ETHER with NOS Precursor and you are looking at a mind blowing Nitric Oxide/Creatine stack that’s 2nd to none!

If you participate in "power/strength" sports such as football, baseball, rugby, wrestling, martial arts, track and field etc., on practice/game day consume 2 tablets AM, 2 tablets before practice/event and 4 tablets immediately post event/practice. Follow none workout directions on the bottle.

Note: This is not another Glycerol Monostearate “water weight gain” product that works by super hydrating your muscle with water leading you to think you are gaining lean muscle mass. This is a legitimate insulin sensitivity enhancing Creatine-AKG, Di-Sodium ATP based strength and power product that will help you gain real lean muscle mass (provided your diet and training is based around gaining lean muscle mass).

Time for another product review. I would like to thank Chuck Diesel for letting me write about his new product. I look foward to giving honest, unbiased reports.

I do a four day split for training. I am doing a version of the DC training with my own hybrid. My reps tend to follow 12-8-6 when I train. I do mostly large muscle groups with at least one of the first two muscle groups to exhaustion.

I am 6 ft 3 in and weigh around 230lbs at 13.5% bf. I am looking for some strength increases from this product. I would also love increased recovery time. Those are the two biggest things this log will focus on. Of course any other details that arise... I will keep you informed of course.

I started yesterday, the product recommends 4 pills for the first 5 days, so I am following that plan. The biggest thing I may have noticed so far is a cottonmouth feeling. That is not a problem, I will really watch my water intake and make sure I feel like it is adaquete.

:bb2:
I have had two main things that I have noticed so far. One is a huge increase in thirst. I drink 1.5 gallons a day, so I am wanting even more. That is not a bad thing though...

The next is a better quality, and that is the product seems to have insulgenic quality about it. By dosing it around my morning meal scedule, I feel like it is creating a nutrient pump of sorts. I always look bigger after I eat, (duh) but this even increased around my dosages of Ether. I really like to the look.

I have been on the product now for 4 days, I did hit a PR on BP today. I will let you know if the strength increases continue.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Subscribed and watching :) Don't disappoint me!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed and watching :) Don't disappoint me!!
Thanks Hawkky,

I have some good observations about the product.

1) I have been feeling a PUMP sensation when taking the recommended dose of 8 pills on workout days. I do not mean like a NO pump, but like a nutrient pump. It really made me swell up today. I felt like I was having some nutrient partitioning effect. I really liked it.

2) HOLY STRENGTH INCREASES BATMAN!! I want to make sure I make it clear I have switched up my routine very recently. Between that and this product I have moved some weight that I have been looking at for a very long time.

Example One, I have been getting over a bad lower extremity injury that kept me from working my lower body much for SIX months. Needless to say I got weaker and fatter. Now muscle memory is a cool thing, but it took mucho time for the injury to heal well. On squats I got 315lbs for 12 reps. I know that may not sound like a lot, but considering where I was 6 months ago. I am creaming in my pantilones. Give me some advil please...

Example Two, I have always had to work my chest at a slower than optimal pace allowing my shoulders to be able to adjust to the new, higher weight. I got 245lb for 14 on flat BP. I am really, happy with that. Pass the advil, please...

So far I am really liking htis product, I think I may use it as part of a PCT muscle-strength retention program.

Jayhawwk,

Sorry I creamed in my pants.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
None of this has to do with the Sustanon, Deca and Superdrol? :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
None of this has to do with the Sustanon, Deca and Superdrol? :D
I think THOSE are all steriods....

They are illegal too.

This is a creatine log. :study: :icon_lol: :twisted:
:bow28: :good: :bb2: :bruce1:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am really liking this product. I am going to miss it when it runs out. It has some great nutrient partitioning effects on my carb heavy diet. That is making me really swole as opposed to justa swole belly.

The strength increases are still coming. I am finding some new PRs everytime I go to the gym. I am using a slightly more Beelzebub lifting routine and it is allowing me to lift higher weights everywhere. I am also taking more pain killers now too, unfortuantly!

I have been feeling like Saluu the roid monkey lately in the gym. I have been tucking my sack between my legs and doing the mighty chicken sqwack dance. All the chickas in the gym just stare as I pick up heavy weights and throw them down at there feet and scream SALUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

:fool2: :fool2: :fool2: