Amp and body temperature

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
I've taken amp for about 2 months solid. no break. 2 caps in the morning 2 in the evening. lost a good deal of weight, stopped taking it gained some weight back... but also due to creatine usage and most likely gluco reabsoprtion. stopped taking cee, started taking amp again. And i really didnt notice it before as i felt it was just due to rapid weight loss, but I get really cold when taking amp. I didn't feel cold at first, i would assume it was too gradual to be consciously felt. But now that i was off of it and started back up, I definitely feel it. when taking either above avg dosage (3 caps in the morning, 1 in evening) or when taking on regular basis (2 months + more) like i did. I would be freeezing. And I am freezing right now, I just started back up on my 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon/evening.

Could this be a sign of bad thyroid/inhibited thyroid? should i stack amp with t3 now?

btw when taking amp i get no increased heartrate/tight chest/in fact it feels like my lungs have been stretched. i'm able to run excess of 4 miles without feeling tired at all. with that said, i'm looking to stack amp with a therm.. what is a proven otc therm that makes you sweat heavily?

read mixed posts about melting point, tight!. wondering about cAMP products like redline, camphibolic... right now though i'm a little wary of something like clen, albuterol, thyrotabs, as i'm not 100 percent positive my thyroid is in shape enough to take a thyroid booster... cuz post cycle just might not be something i'd be willing to gamble upon. i'd rather regulate it first, just to make sure that i don't have a bad thyroid, before boosting.

anyway, i want a therm that works, that won't give palpatations or chest tightness... as i run alot and i've tried running on an e/c stack. doesnt happen. only able to do short distances and then must stop. too hard on the heart and too tight in the chest. i'm not gonna say that i didnt lose a good deal of weight that day.. lol. but it wasn't a feeling that i was willing to live with, didn't feel safe for me.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Cease taking the AMP. Cease taking the AMP and all other stimulants.

You've taken too much for too long continuously. You've downregulated receptors, stressed your thyroid, and probably depleted neurotransmitters (AMP is chemically similar to an amphetamine).

Look dude, you got carried away. Take a month off, let your body heal.

Last edited:
addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
wow... okay so now

should i still take t3 for thyroid regulation?

what should i take to normalize my levels?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Cease taking the AMP. Cease taking the AMP and all other stimulants.

You've taken too much for too long continuously. You've downregulated receptors, stressed your thyroid, and probably depleted neurotransmitters (AMP is chemically similar to an amphetamine).

Look dude, you got carried away. Take a month off, let your body heal.

Dont take anything besides a break. T3 wont help your thyroid at all because its just going to supress it. How can your thyroid recover if your telling it its not needed (taking T3). Sometimes just giving your body a break is all that is needed. Your relying way too much on supps.

Good luck :) Being on stims for long then going cold turkey will cause withdrawl but after the 1st week is gets easier. These supplements are meant to be cycled and not used every day for months.

Last edited by a moderator:
addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
thanks for the information

i've probably been doing more harm to myself than good for over a month now. wow. never even realized.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You might get some of the Adrenal Support supplement that Nutraplanet just got in.

I'm going to get some of it myself to help "detox" for a month or so.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
To amend my earlier recomendation, you may want to take a week and ramp down your dosages......there are probably going to be some withdrawal issues.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think something to possibly help restore his natty thyroid levels is in order? What is out there in this reguard these days?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
LX wouldn't do anything for Thyroid.

You might consider bacopa - I think it causes an increase in T3 or T4. (A highly concentrated form is in REM and cAmp.)

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
i was reading on the website where it has an effect on TSH, due to lowering the levels of cortisol.

so yah, it does work on the thyroid, but to what extent... ?

and when i had mentioned t3 earlier, i was talking about san t3, as in guggulesterones... i dunno if that would be a good therapy or not.

then there's alri's T-X... that seems to have some pretty natural stuff in it.

... i run alot .. 4 miles almost every day. 7:30/mile pace.

definitely an endomorph. all that running and you think i'd look like a twig, nope. i look like i do the eliptical 3 times a week for 15 minutes tops.

as a side note, i took 6-oxo and amp for my cycle (6 weeks of 6-oxo, and almost 2 months of amp) the results were astonishing ,i'd wake up 2 lbs lighter than when i went to sleep... anyway... i ended my oxo cycle and gained the weight back... most likely due to estrogen production and cortisol, which might still be an issue as well. as well as prolonged usage of an appetite suppressant which utlimately lead to low caloric intake, which would lead to catabolism, even if it wasn't seen initially, over the period of 2 months, i'm betting there was more than a fair share of it happening, gradually.

i'm looking for a way to lose the weight i gained. i know it cannot be hard to lose it.. it's mainly cutaneous... and lo and behold it's in those "trouble" areas (lower midsection, and lower back). running isn't helping much, and i'm wondering if it is indeed because of cortisol, though i cannot say that i've lost strength or have experienced any weakness or ****ty workouts/runs (aside from the 4am-straight-out-of-bed-no breakfast runs, practically sleeprunning the first mile, after that i'm awake though)

dont take a multi, but i take b complex 100, c and e complex, calcium 500 mg 3xdaily, bcaas after running/workout, zma at bed time.

i didnt take any stims yesterday or today... and so far no sides, or crashes. . . i still drink coffee, only 2 cups total throughout the day, and drank lots of tea... both of which were not consumed upon waking.

took milk thistle for the past day to clean out a little.

added ginko 120 mg this morning/120 mg this evening. and i must say that it's a real head clearer.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

You might consider bacopa - I think it causes an increase in T3 or T4. (A highly concentrated form is in REM and cAmp.)
Aww just remembering something Roboe had mention a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
I've heard LX can affect your thyroid. how does it do this?

Roboe's answer: "Indirectly, through cortisol suppression, 7-OH can help re-establish typical levels of thyroid output.

Basically, when you diet (or you're under great stress/depression), your adrenal gland output reduces as your body shutsdown systems in order to preserve your life (stimulant [ab]use can also exhaust the adrenals, as can the post cycle therapy environment when test levels are generally low). This effects thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and reduces thyroid output.

By inihibiting the enzyme that stimulates cortisol, you can counter this effect so thyroid output is resumed to normal levels."

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
welp, it looks like i'm out another 40 bucks for LX :)

anyone know how i can get ahold of a designer supps board rep for some support? been blowing money in the wrong places and it sounds like i'd really be in use of this supp. amp isn't cheap, and ephedra wasn't either. both are fresh OPENED bottles, no returns for me.

i've ****ed up my thyroid, cortisol, and bmr. hell maybe even my test estro levels. now i need to fix it.

i'd even be willing to be a guinea pig and run a stack of like glucophase and lx.

i'd gladly log my progress. to prove (or disprove) my leveling of thyroid/ decreased cortisol levels. I'm planning on getting a full physical scheduled *bloodwork and all* on the 17th of october.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
welp, it looks like i'm out another 40 bucks for LX :)

anyone know how i can get ahold of a designer supps board rep for some support? been blowing money in the wrong places and it sounds like i'd really be in use of this supp. amp isn't cheap, and ephedra wasn't either. both are fresh OPENED bottles, no returns for me.
Just go into the Dessigner Supps forum and read everything about LX :) The "Lean Xtreme Q&A" thread started by Robboe should be a good place to start off.

i'd gladly log my progress. to prove (or disprove) my leveling of thyroid/ decreased cortisol levels. I'm planning on getting a full physical scheduled *bloodwork and all* on the 17th of october.
Im sure they would love to see that in their forum. They even have a Lean Xtreme Bloodwork thread that may be of interest to you.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
thanks for the information, i'll be headed over there right now.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.
I guess I was wrong - hadn't read that post by the English Import.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
The where I start off a few ahead of this one and say "Aww just remembering something Roboe had mention a while back. "

Roboe is the English Import...Hmm I want a pint now...