Can U Mix Oxodrol 12 With Ids Mass Tabs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxed Out

Banned
Awards
IVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS IM 6'3 AMD 220 POUNDS...NOT RIPPED OR FAT IN THE MIDDLE..I EAT HEALTHY .....I VE TAKEN ON AND OFF CYCLE WITH BLITS CYCLE, THEN 17 BOL,NOVEDEX,THEN 17 HD WITH AMNIVOL(CREATINE) WITH VASO(NO)....IM NOT SURE IF I WOULD BE OVER DOING IT WITH THE 2 SUPPLEMENTS?--OXODROL12 WITH IDS MASS TABS

I STARTED TAKIN MY MILK THISTLE WEEK B4 800 MG A DAY!!!

LET ME KNO IF I SHOULD STACK THEM OR NOT:donut:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Could you list the ingrediants please. Also, how old are you?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
IVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS IM 6'3 AMD 220 POUNDS...NOT RIPPED OR FAT IN THE MIDDLE..I EAT HEALTHY .....I VE TAKEN ON AND OFF CYCLE WITH BLITS CYCLE, THEN 17 BOL,NOVEDEX,THEN 17 HD WITH AMNIVOL(CREATINE) WITH VASO(NO)....IM NOT SURE IF I WOULD BE OVER DOING IT WITH THE 2 SUPPLEMENTS?--OXODROL12 WITH IDS MASS TABS

I STARTED TAKIN MY MILK THISTLE WEEK B4 800 MG A DAY!!!

LET ME KNO IF I SHOULD STACK THEM OR NOT:donut:
Oxodrol 12 and mass tabs are both superdrol, the mass tabs has some extra stuff thrown in that likely won't do much. Mass tabs is already 30 mg, which is a high dosage, you def would not need any more on top of it. Don't take it if you aren't 21, and quit typing in all caps please, it's hurting my ears.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
And also, just a heads up in advance...you said you've been lifting 8 months, general consensus will be that you don't need this type of stuff yet

Maxed Out

Banned
Awards
Could you list the ingrediants please. Also, how old are you?

the oxodrol has- 12mg 2a,17a di methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 1-- mg Bergamottin, 100 mg Bupleurum, 100 mg Green Tea, 100 mg Hoelen Oxodro

ids mass tabs-Amount Per Serving

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend 87,000 mcg
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder,
Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1,
Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%,
Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder

Other Ingredients:
Microsrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Croscarmellos Sodium, Pharmaceutical
Glaze (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol/PEG 3350, Macrogol/
PEG 400, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake) Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate,
Silica

im almost 20 yrs old im 6'3 220 pounds of not fat not ripped in the middle:bruce3:

thetimbomb

Awards
no roids 4 u lift longer, get older, then you can try it.

phrost

Awards
There is no need for superdrol at 20. If you are not making good gains, you need to reevaluate your training/nutrition

thetimbomb

Awards
definitely do not need it. Give your self another year and a half to tweak your diet and routine, and you might even realize that you wont need ph.s or roids for a long time.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess I'm oficially BAAAAACK...:bruce1:

Status
Not open for further replies.