Finishing JW for 8 weeks, what's next??

RunMav

Awards
I've seen ppl take restore and JW together for a 8 week cycle, but if i'm just doing JW alone for 8 weeks, what else can I take after I come off JW?

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
aight bro so what you want to do is run restore with t-500. the restore will keep the free test high and the estrogen low but whats awesome about t-500 from scifit is that the tribulus is 80%saponins and a whoping 40% protodicin. I ve looked all over the net and found nothing closer. Blue up is pretty close to t-500 though. But anyways man do that for test levels and i would honestly hit up a good creatine/no stack cause im guesing you didnt stack jw with creatine and in that case your creatine stores would be "fresh". If you did do creatine hit up x-factor.

RunMav

Awards
Yah I'm thinking x-factor sounds kinda good... I did have creatine with JW and it was great combo imo.

What else would you guys recommend stacking with x-factor other than creatine?

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
i would take x-factor, blue up, glycergrow and anagen.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you read about the diet that you need to follow while on X-Factor? It's pretty strict.

RunMav

Awards
Yah I'm doing some research on x-factor and trying to figure out what is the best way to maximize the results. Any tips would be appreciated :)

RunMav

Awards
Here'w what I plan to take with it X-Factor:
CellMass
Arginine
and possibly anagen.

I've been reading around and it seems the diet should be a clean 40/40/20, no fish oil. but sesamin is ok.

What do you guys think? Anything I'm missing?

RunMav

Awards
So I finally x-factor today!
I've been reading that I should not take omega 3 fish oil or nuts while on the cycle. It also says no anti-inflammatory, what does that mean?

Can you guys that have had good experience with x-factor offer advices or other things to avoid?
Also, take x-factor with food right? Bottle says 3-4 per day, should I maybe take 5 first two weeks to loadup?

WHat is the best time to take it?