Nutrex Vitrix - New Product

Nelson

I`ve just been reading up on this product as a post-cycle supplement.
I`m interested to see what everyone thinks of it.

Here`s some info:
90 Liqui-caps $32
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 6 Liqui-caps
Servings Per Container: 15
Liquid German Tribulus Terrestris 1000 mg
Total Saponins 80%
Protodioscin 20%
NTS-5 500 mg
Liquid proprietary phyto-nutrient blend-
Vitex Agnus Castus
Avena Sativa
Epidmedium
Eurycomo Longfolia Jack

My trainer at the gym told me, that I should add Vitrix to my prohormone cycle to keep my natural testosterone production at normal levels. Is this a good idea, and if so, what?fs the best way of doing that?

Excessive use of prohormones, in either too high of a dosage, or for many months at a time, can temporarily decrease your body?fs own natural testosterone production. The Leydig Cells in your testicles simply stop producing testosterone. This problem can be combated by taking Vitrix in a dosage of 6 Liqui-caps per day. The Luteinizing Hormone stimulating power of Vitrix signals your Leydig Cells to quickly resume their activity and to start producing testosterone again. It can be stated that Vitrix is an ideal product for all athletes who are concerned about low natural testosterone levels due to prohormone use. Implementing Vitrix at the end of your prohormone cycle for two weeks will also assist you in retaining a maximum amount of muscle and strength. You won?ft crash and lose hard-earned muscle due to a lack of endogenous testosterone.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was under the asumption that Trib is not stable in liquid. But I'm not positive on that. I think I saw it in one of Chemo's post

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I said I'm not sure if I am correct. I just thought I read it somewhere.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well its brock strassers formulation..he wrote a article in md pimping there crap and the formulatio looks exactly like a tribex/m combo

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i just emailed chris over at www.pumpnpose.com they ship internationally for ur research purposes..wink wink..sorry nelson with ur new avatar i didnt reconize u forgot ur in japan