controlled labs mega rainbow stack!!!!

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
Hey whats up guys, i was wondering if anybody had good results with theses products and i was also wondering what i can expect from this stack including a surplus of calories (4000 calories a day clean) (i weigh 185 pounds 10% bf). Thanks for the input guys!

2 months cycle:
white blood, green buldge, glycergrow, purple wrath and blue up.

after this i want to run another 2 months cycle of cissus, powerfull and symetry.:bb2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys, i was wondering if anybody had good results with theses products and i was also wondering what i can expect from this stack including a surplus of calories (4000 calories a day clean) (i weigh 185 pounds 10% bf). Thanks for the input guys!

2 months cycle:
white blood, green buldge, glycergrow, purple wrath and blue up.

after this i want to run another 2 months cycle of cissus, powerfull and symetry.:bb2:
Both cycles would be quite good. I personally have seen results with both. I think you could expect good muscle gain with a caloric surplus, and a minimum fat gain. Individual results would vary of course, but you can't lose with either of those options.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That controlled lab cycle looks awesome. I would do it for 2 months as well. Looks expensive tho. Keep a log if/when you do it.

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
yo guys im starting the log in 2 days so go check it out. oh and piston, they have controlled lab combo specials at bodybuilding.com. I got the glycergrow. white blood and green buldge for $81.99!