UCP-1 product information

GuyinLA

Awards
Was wondering why there is no product information (ingredients/usage) in the Member Store about UCP-1. Did a search and reportedly UCP-1 contains Usnic Acid, Carnitine and Pyruvate. But I'm curious why the Member Store doesn't include this info. Don't even know how long a bottle will last since there is no dosing info.

Colettecop

Awards
Try going to bdcnutrition's homepage, and there's a blurb on each of the products there. HTH!

GuyinLA

Awards
Try going to bdcnutrition's homepage, and there's a blurb on each of the products there. HTH!
Well, yesterday there was no info on the BDC website. Today there is. Perhaps my query had something to do with it.

feelnfit

Awards
i posted my review in the member store. i am into my second week . check it out.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
What about the results? How many lbs dropped? Also, can you edit it and make it gramatically correct, spelling, etc... Just so it is easier to read for future potential users...

Thanks bro

feelnfit

Awards
SORRY I AM NOT THE perfect speller being from the south and a 6th grade edumacation will write a more detail review this sunday wyd .maybe that will help.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! Im sorry bro! I didn't mean to sound like an ass...... :D hahahah!! No hard feelings bro?

feelnfit

Awards
**** bro there is only one thing that is hard and it will not fit on the board hahahaha. naw man its all good. i understand if you want to know more about a product the best thing is to look at others reviews and see how it did on them. i will post it all sunday and then it will be up on the board. hey i have been around a long time and i have tried every thing so for it to work on me is great so thats why i reccomend it. my results might help someone-else decide to use it or not.
hey not to badd typing with just 2 fingers huh ? great products will try t-heat in about 4-6 weeks before i start my bulking cycle. so i am looking for reviews on it too.:D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting 2 bottles myself, definitely looking forward to it. I've done heavy doses of SU before, but I'm curious as to the synergy of the blend with UCP-1. :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of picking up some of the UCP-1 for either my post cycle recovery off of this cycle or for my BDC post cycle. My question is I am currently taking Beverly's Lean Out which contains a good amount of L-Carnitine. I have been told that the body quickly adapts to L-Carnitine and that it should be cycled. So should I save the UCP-1 for the BDC post cycle?

feelnfit

Awards
my body adapts to evry thing so i am doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yes, always cycle UA, not sure about the l-carnitine however, but definitely UA. :)

jjrin

Awards
I have just started UCP-1 this past saturday. At this point I have had some increased thermal effects throughout the day. I also have felt increased sweating during workouts. I do not notice and type of nervousness of shakes. I have lost about 1# to date, without any specific reduction in calories. I also have not undertaken and form of cardio and am working out 4x / week with a upper/lower body split. My main question, I am new to usnic acid, is it best to take with or without food. I am at ~ 13-15% body fat and 182 lbs.

spike1205

Awards
Well i dont know for sure which way is better but there was no stomach pains or anything negative when i took it with just a cup of coffee

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I do not notice and type of nervousness of shakes.

I am new to usnic acid, is it best to take with or without food. I am at ~ 13-15% body fat and 182 lbs.
you will not feel any shakes, not a stimulant

doesn't matter whether or not you take it with food.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Is it OK to take UCP with an ECA+Y? i am currently taking clen 100mcg a day and yohimbine 15mg per day. it will be 2 weeks on clen this sunday so i was looking to switch to somehting else... was thinking eca + T heat + UCP. ok?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Is it OK to take UCP with an ECA+Y? i am currently taking clen 100mcg a day and yohimbine 15mg per day. it will be 2 weeks on clen this sunday so i was looking to switch to somehting else... was thinking eca + T heat + UCP. ok?
yep

pinoy

Awards
would it be safe to take ucp-1 on a calorie deficit/low-carb diet?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
would it be safe to take ucp-1 on a calorie deficit/low-carb diet?
Safe, not optimal. All you guys out there considering it, gotta READ! This **** is no joke, the questions being asked are elementary. You must READ. DO NOT TAKE UA LIGHTLY.

motleybreu

Awards
not to mention the specific information given by WYD and Chemo about the low-carb diets and UCP-1...check em out bro

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I personally have DNP with Usnic Acid capsules. Can't wait to see how it works stacked with nicotine.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Dnp, ua, and nicotine... Nice death recipe...Man, you'll be cooked worse than a summer time BBQ.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Good ole' Asap.... u crazy ass.

Go read some year old threads. :trout:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
TheCrownedOne Supplements 10
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 7