my ciabol knock off. banaba and CEE

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took approx 900g cee and mixed it with 5g banaba extract. I plan on taking 5g of the mix 2 times per day for approx 9.9g cee and 50mg banaba a day. I think the banaba may be a bit low but I got this number from the source of it (not a board sponsor).

My question is, from ciabol users, what should I be looking for to determine if i added enough banaba. And for those who say ciabol has an anit-e in it I am already on pct so I don't care about the additional anti-e.

Some of us are too broke or frugal and I want to try this product or atleast a knockoff and I am in between jobs so maybe this trial could help others in a similiar situation.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just trying to figure out why people are too broke to pay for products but still find the cash to even buy 'knock offs'.

If you're broke and between jobs then buy food. This is the perfect time to get nutrition in order instead of supping yourself for no reason. It just amazes me sometimes(not you) how people have hundreds of dollars of supps and still don't know proper dieting.

meh, another rant brought to you by Jayhawkk

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just trying to figure out why people are too broke to pay for products but still find the cash to even buy 'knock offs'.

If you're broke and between jobs then buy food. This is the perfect time to get nutrition in order instead of supping yourself for no reason. It just amazes me sometimes(not you) how people have hundreds of dollars of supps and still don't know proper dieting.

meh, another rant brought to you by Jayhawkk
I had the cee on hand and the banaba cost $5! I respect the work of the sponsors but lets think clearly here. If you can have something for $5 that may help your workout then why not?

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
luteolin is one of the main actives so your formula won't be nearly as effective as Cialabol, my advice is stop being a cheap ass, it's only $20 at nutraplanet right now, buy a bottle.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
luteolin is one of the main actives so your formula won't be nearly as effective as Cialabol, my advice is stop being a cheap ass, it's only $20 at nutraplanet right now, buy a bottle.
a bottle last like 12-13 days. and luteolin is an anti-e. I'm sure toremifene can do the anit-e job just fine. and comparing costs I have a 90 day supply for a total budget effect of $5 because the cee was on hand VS $160 for ciabol. So is it really 24x more effective? I'm not sayign you don't have a point but what I'm doing is trying to mimize costs until I get my next job in a couple weeks.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
One bottle lasts 30 days if used at the recommended dose, and it lowers the bad estrogen not the good.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All I am saying is, is this viable for someone who for whatever reason WILL NOT BUY CIABOL?

I already use Cissus, PowerFull and REM... At some point USP just has sucked the well dry and yes their products are great and yes they are prices fair but even USP themselves admits you need more than label on Ciabol and that why its priced so cheap.

G

All I am saying is, is this viable for someone who for whatever reason WILL NOT BUY CIABOL?

I already use Cissus, PowerFull and REM... At some point USP just has sucked the well dry and yes their products are great and yes they are prices fair but even USP themselves admits you need more than label on Ciabol and that why its priced so cheap.

buy some luteolin and ditch the banaba..

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
buy some luteolin and ditch the banaba..
Thank you, and YES i do paln on buying Ciabol in the future but I think 3 USP products while in between jobs is pretty good loyalty haha

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cialabol. Sorry. Pet Peeve.
aahaha whatever works for you, spelling isnt something i am good at nor care about. I work with my mouth and speaking skills not my writing skills but its all good

P

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
I took approx 900g cee and mixed it with 5g banaba extract. I plan on taking 5g of the mix 2 times per day for approx 9.9g cee and 50mg banaba a day. I think the banaba may be a bit low but I got this number from the source of it (not a board sponsor).

My question is, from ciabol users, what should I be looking for to determine if i added enough banaba. And for those who say ciabol has an anit-e in it I am already on post cycle therapy so I don't care about the additional anti-e.

Some of us are too broke or frugal and I want to try this product or atleast a knockoff and I am in between jobs so maybe this trial could help others in a similiar situation.
I dont think you need the insulin spike for CEE at all... and 10g Damn.