Has anyone stacked Activate/Rebound Reloaded with X-Factor?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I have read about people trying X-Factor with Activate and getting good results but why hasnt anyone tried RR with those two, maybe not safe? If it is safe what kind of results could someone see from this stack while bulking? I know its expensive but lets leave cost out of this.

Thanks

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Anyone?
I searched and only found one person that did this a while back. So maybe someone in the past few months has tried this?

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have read about people trying X-Factor with Activate and getting good results but why hasnt anyone tried RR with those two, maybe not safe? If it is safe what kind of results could someone see from this stack while bulking? I know its expensive but lets leave cost out of this.

Thanks
I've done this and loved the stack. I'd have to double check, but I know some other ds'ers used activate and Xfactor but i'm pretty sure some were with RR as well. The gains were lean and easy to keep, over the 50 days or so I gained about 10 pounds. I've tried our regular Activate and RR stack before and like it of course, but with X-factor it was even better.

TSC

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info

So theres nothing unsafe or anything about taking all 3 right?
I think I might try this
X-factor for the first 20 days then Activate/RR for the rest of the cycle.

Also did you gain fat or lose fat after? I read a few people gained some fat while using Activate/X-factor and then some lost fat. Could of been their diet and other factors though, who knows.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info

So theres nothing unsafe or anything about taking all 3 right?
I think I might try this
X-factor for the first 20 days then Activate/RR for the rest of the cycle.

Also did you gain fat or lose fat after? I read a few people gained some fat while using Activate/X-factor and then some lost fat. Could of been thier diet and other factors though, who knows.
The combo is fine, and your timing plan will work well. I may have gained a little fat, but my diet was clean during the cycle minus a few little diversions. :). You want to have a clean diet with x-factor especially. I didn't notice any rebound effect once I stopped.

TSC

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
The combo is fine, and your timing plan will work well. I may have gained a little fat, but my diet was clean during the cycle minus a few little diversions. :). You want to have a clean diet with x-factor especially. I didn't notice any rebound effect once I stopped.

TSC
Good to know. Maybe in a few months I'll try this stack.

Last question....for someone thats 200lbs and bulking "about" how many calories a day should I take in?

Thanks again for the help