- 09-25-2006, 11:00 PM
Just curious if anyone has any quick input or observations on how much of these 3 ingredients I should purchase? (waxy maize, maltodextrin,dextrose)
If I use a standard 70cc scoop how many grams of waxy maize is this? or maltodextrin?....I know dextrose is about 40 grams.
This is what I was thinking of purchasing....I dunno should I go all waxy maize...I want the insulin spike from the dextrose....Thinking about tossing the malto......
waxy Maize starch 3lbs 20.97 33 servings
maltodextrin 4lbs 9.16 36 servings
dextrose 6lbs 13.74 54 servings
- 09-26-2006, 01:17 AM
I buy dex in 50 pound bags.....
- 09-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Well's heres what I think I'm going to get. I wanna try to make this last 8 weeks
Each supplement listed here will be taken twice a day. Once in the morning, and again post workout....
ISS Research Creatine monohydreate
ON whey protein 10lbs
20lbs of dextrose
5lbs waxy maize(only post workout)
L-Leucine 2lb (how much leucine do you suggest I take pwo)
10-05-2006, 11:55 PM
any comments on this pwo?
12oz water +
40g waxy maize starch
5+ grams creatine monohydrate (creapure)
Immediately chased with
16oz water +
40g ON whey protein
What is the GI of waxy maize? Please post it if you know it, and provide a link to the source of information.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mattys4 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2013, 07:41 PM
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
- By swollen87 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:09 PM
- By rhodesb11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:30 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 90Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:42 AM