Can Formasin be taken post cycle?

JWest0926

Awards
I just finished a 4 week cycle of T-1 Pro, very happy w/ the results, added about 15 lbs, although I do believe my bf did increase a few percentage pts, perhaps from 10 to 12%. I have about 2/3 of a bottle of 6-oxo for post cycle, have been taking 2 pills daily spaced 12 hrs apart (600 mg). To ensure I had enough post cycle to help restore my natural test, I ordered a bottle of Formasin as well.

It appears I did this in error, as Formasin is to be taken during the cycle only for anti-e effects. I now have this bottle of Formasin and am curious as to the effects if I were to take it now, instead of the 6-oxo, or in combination w/the 6-oxo.

I was hoping someone w/a better scientific background could chime in. Would there be any benefit to taking the formasin post cycle? Or would it have no effect, or perhaps a negative effect?

Thanks. Trying to fix an error on my part.

JWest

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It is assumed by most that taking Formasin Post Cycle is a bad idea because it has small amounts of suppressive agents. I saw it argued by Bill and PA back in the day and I would say its better to be safe than sorry and NOT take it post cycle, only while on.

JWest0926

Awards
hmm... thx alot WW7. I'll have to order another bottle of 6-oxo or nolva I guess... It looks like 6 pills of 6-oxo once a day is standard...

WW7, noticed u might be buying Formasin... care for this bottle?