Do you Need to run PCT for Powerfull/Cissus Stack?

1. Do you Need to run PCT for Powerfull/Cissus Stack?

I am a little worried about any sides from this stack. I've done SD cycles before with harsh sides so i want to stay away from anything that may along those same lines. Some have said that powerfull/cissus may cause gyno? Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks.

2. It doesn't need PCT, but if you want to amplify effects and reduce estrogen, then you can use Rebound Reloaded or ATD with the Cissus/Pfull.

3. They won't cause gyno, they may aggrivate existing gyno though. No PCT is required either, you can stop cold turkey.
    •   

4. Has anyone had gyno aggrevation from this particular stack? I would like to hear past expierences.

5. Gyno is the new black(as Mullet would say)

If you get Gyno from this then I would be willing to bet you had it to begin with.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wb3471
    Has anyone had gyno aggrevation from this particular stack? I would like to hear past expierences.
    Aggrevation?....

If I had gyno from a previous cycle, I would be focusing on SERM's instead of stacks.

If you don't have gyno, you can take this stuff till the cows come home, and you won't experience any sides that even come close to gyno. The only sides I get from either of the two products are beneficial ones.

7. Any suggestions on SERM's Stacks that may be comparble to this one?

8. lol, im planning on using this with my post cycle

9. I am using it on my PCT. Today is Day 2...log here Matt's Superdrol Log - The quest for a perfect cycle

10. I've had pubetorial gyno - and have ran Powerfull a bunch of times.

Have run Cissus too.

Have had NO problems with gyno.

Don't worry about it bruh.

11. I was good on the powerfull/ crx, then I went right into a gitcha big stack of anagen and fenotest and kept the crx. Defeintly started a little post cycle. But I was also taking a lot of stims so that could be a cause of the enlarged prostate.

Don't think the pfull/crx stack with one month of use should need any post cycle. Just take a week of imbetween natural stacks.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    I was good on the powerfull/ crx, then I went right into a gitcha big stack of anagen and fenotest and kept the crx. Defeintly started a little post cycle. But I was also taking a lot of stims so that could be a cause of the enlarged prostate.

Don't think the pfull/crx stack with one month of use should need any post cycle. Just take a week of imbetween natural stacks.
    It doesn't require PCT period.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Gyno is the new black(as Mullet would say)

If you get Gyno from this then I would be willing to bet you had it to begin with.
    Hello, can you please tell me what pfull/cissus is and what it does.
    THanks.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    ] Defeintly started a little post cycle.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Gyno is the new black(as Mullet would say)

gyno the new black??? meaning...? sounds racist.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    I believe he's referring to people saying they have gyno all the time when they don't have it. So what do you call a gyno....nevermind

17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    I saw that one comming a mile away...it's refering to the fashion world (apparently black is a popular color to wear).
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT - How thorough do you need to be?
    By Supercellular in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 08:35 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:24 PM
  3. Enanthate- how long do you prefer to run it?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:59 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:10 AM
  5. Do you need to cap NAC powder?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 10:10 PM