meth 1 test

bshillin

Awards
my roomate and i have been lifting for quite some time, he recently got off this supplement called meth 1 alpha, he claims it was the best thing hes ever taken, and he had huge mass gains, this is true from what ive seen. I on the other hand have stuck to my regular creatine. However he recently suggested that we both order, and take this stuff called meth 1 test, a ph-supplement. I was curious as to how well this actually works, and any drawbacks there may go along with it, could anyone possibly help me out with some advice as i am considering taking this?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Is he doing PCT?
It's not really a supplement, they're oral steroids and can have harsh side effects. Research the product further before taking it 'willy nilly'.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
not flaming you but :gotsearch

There is alot of information on it here. search for M1T and read.

As another human being i warn you to learn about the substances you put in your body BEFORE you put it in your body. peace

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
M1T is by far the most potent of the oral Ph's. And really is by all means a steroid. It hits you HARD, and shuts you down HARD, and also hits your liver very hard. If your gonna do it keep it to no longer than 4 weeks, and make sure you have decent post cycle therapy, and by decent I mean you need nolva/clomid, not like 6oxo or rebound or any of that. To be honest with you, from personal experience, I had nolva for PCT on it, and even after the 4 weeks of nolva PCT, it was STILL a little while before my libido bounced all the way back.

Anyways, definitely do a TON of reading on it, and there is probably something alot less harsh, that would be better for your personal use.

EDIT: you're also going to want some liver support formula, to help with liver enzyme levels. Do some research on that as well.

I know you guys told him to research already, but it's the guys that when you tell that to say screw it that's too much work and just do it anyways that worry me. I figure it's better to tell him what to research and let him know that it's rough stuff, than to have him not want to research and just haul off and do it.