Capped my Cissus last night...

  1. Capped my Cissus last night...


    What a mess! Does anyone have any tips on how to do this cleaner? I had sticky cissus all over my floor, hands, all over the place. I was like a kid playing with playdoh "Don't get it in your hair Renegade" ... That was some nasty-ish ... made me question not buying the RX version.

    I have some GTE arriving shortly, and I'm hoping the powder isn't as sticky as cissus.

    It's a good thing that Cap m quik can be washed easily...


  2. I've had that problem if the humidity is high. On dry days, I haven't had a problem.

    Green tea has always gone smoothly.

  3. I've done Cissus and CEE, Cissus is a breeze!
    Renegade don't dump the whole can on the caps and it won't be so messy, lol
    •   
       


  4. Are you using a Cap 'm quick? If not, they really make the job easier! A couple of the board sponsors carry them.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV
    Are you using a Cap 'm quick? If not, they really make the job easier! A couple of the board sponsors carry them.

    Yup I'm using the cap m quik....


    I think Basso had the right idea...lol, I figured 50 caps, 1g cissus each cap, I dumped half my bag (100g) on there...I ended up wasting some

  6. The first batch went well, but the residue from that one made the second batch a freakin mess.

  7. Lol, just pour a little on spread it into the caps, tamp, repeat. When you tamp you want very little excess left on top otherwise you get a mess.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Lol, just pour a little on spread it into the caps, tamp, repeat. When you tamp you want very little excess left on top otherwise you get a mess.
    Yeah, there was a tiny disc on the top all my caps that fell off once I put the tops on...

    Of course, I finished capping all of these about 1 hour prior to my Tamper coming in the mail (I was using an old car antenna)

  9. Holy Shet, I thought you were using the tamper! That's some dedication, I wouldn't even attempt it without a tamper, you must really hate the taste of Cissus (Which I do not blame you, it's nasty!)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Holy Shet, I thought you were using the tamper! That's some dedication, I wouldn't even attempt it without a tamper, you must really hate the taste of Cissus (Which I do not blame you, it's nasty!)
    Actually, I've grown used to it...I was in fact licking my fingers after I capped it, lol. But it's more convient to dose throughout the day @ work with caps...(instead of a suspect baggie of brown powder)

  11. I'm with ya, although the taste of cissus is a bit nasty. I was capping CEE this weekend and I could just picture someone walking in on me with white powder everywhere and a bunch of empty caps and me with a credit card chopping chunks of white powder. CEE is much worse tasting then Cissus anyway!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    I'm with ya, although the taste of cissus is a bit nasty. I was capping CEE this weekend and I could just picture someone walking in on me with white powder everywhere and a bunch of empty caps and me with a credit card chopping chunks of white powder. CEE is much worse tasting then Cissus anyway!
    I agree, I couldn't stand the taste of CEE although I've never capped it myself. LOL...I told my lifting parter I've started capping some of my own supplements, he said to me "What are you getting into pharmacueticals now"

    I may pick up some CEE down the road for post workout, how is that to cap. Does it stick more than the cissus?

  13. It sucks! it's not as fine as cissus so I take a small amount and crush, crush, crush but it still has chunks so you end up with some caps half full and some almost empty which makes it difficult to tamp properly. Takes a lot longer than cissus to cap. I did 150 caps this weekend and I couldn't take any more! The cost savings is a lot greater then with cissus though so I'll keep on cappin'
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I won my fight last night!
    By warriorway in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 02:26 AM
  2. Guy died at my gym last night..
    By JonesersRX7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 02:47 PM
  3. well I poisoned my body last night
    By Funny Monkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 04:49 PM
  4. Arnold on Leno last night. Ferrigno in HULK
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2003, 07:57 PM
  5. Saw LOTR The Two Towers last night....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:22 AM
Log in
Log in