Anyone try Tension Rx?
- 09-18-2006, 11:46 PM
- 09-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Never tried it or its ingredients. Id recommend a small phenibut dose of about 500-750mg, and about 150mg of theanine.
If you need something quickly, find a decent brand of Kava and take enough caps to equal 150mg of kavalactones. (will vary by brand but should be listed as a % on label)"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
- 09-19-2006, 10:15 AM
i've used it and at 2-4 caps it has a nice calming effect. Personally i like Hi-Tech pharmaceuticals new Somatamax formula better. It's a powder and adds l-dopa, GABA, tyrosine, phenylalanine, and arginine. This formula is much stronger.
09-19-2006, 10:17 AM
I take Phenibut, theanine, rhodiola and valerian extract.
09-19-2006, 11:07 AM
thanks, so all of the above mentioned things help with anxiety? and Pimp C, would you recommend tension rx for public speaking anxiety?
09-19-2006, 01:19 PM
yeah, 2 caps should do you right... or one scoop of the somatomax product.
09-19-2006, 01:29 PM
you may want to look into mrm's relax all, its a solid formula.
Similar Forum Threads
- By socal101 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2011, 02:21 PM
- By San Quinn in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2003, 04:00 PM
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 08:37 PM
- By whale in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:07 PM