Canada Customs? Help

damien888

Awards
I recently ordered lipoderm ultra along with some other supplements shipped via fedex and it has been siezed by customs since Friday. My question is, if customs do sieze the lipoderm, will they ship the rest of the supplements to me? I really don't want to lose $250. Should I be worried?

damien888

Awards
I forgot to mention that the order was placed before I found out that lipoderm ultra may be illegal in Canada.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If they do size it they seize everything, make sure on large orders to keep illegalos separate so as not to loose your shirt.

littleruddiger

Awards
I've used USPS in the past and it seems to work fine.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered lipoderm ultra along with some other supplements shipped via fedex and it has been siezed by customs since Friday. My question is, if customs do sieze the lipoderm, will they ship the rest of the supplements to me? I really don't want to lose $250. Should I be worried?

I wouldn't be worried myself.

.... I'd definetely be p!ssed off though. :mad:

Ya might not get the other items as they were part of an illegally shipped order. I would think that you would recieve a notification of seizure in the mail or something, but I think they are more concerned with the company who shipped it.... (unless you ordered an @ssload :frustrate )

damien888

Awards
So I guess I won't recieved the package since its been held since Friday. Is there a chance that customs will send the package back?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you should receive the other products assuming they contain no forbidden sustances. The ALCAR is what would prevent Lipoderm from getting through.

I always choose USPS or UPS...seems to work better...takes afew more days though.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
did you get a phone call or a letter from customs?

you might get the chance to send it back to the supplier but you'll have pay for a special courier service to take it from customs.

damien888

Awards
did you get a phone call or a letter from customs?

you might get the chance to send it back to the supplier but you'll have pay for a special courier service to take it from customs.
no letter or phone call yet. I wouldn't mind paying for a special courier. It's better than losing $250.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
How do you know it's been siezed? It's only been in customs since Friday, Wait a bit. I've had orders that came from the USA and they stopped being tracked from the time they came into Canada. The next week they were on my door step.

Only thing i've ever had siezed was an airsoft gun and they sent a letter and a phone call.

damien888

Awards
How do you know it's been siezed? It's only been in customs since Friday, Wait a bit. I've had orders that came from the USA and they stopped being tracked from the time they came into Canada. The next week they were on my door step.

Only thing i've ever had siezed was an airsoft gun and they sent a letter and a phone call.
Fingers crossed. Which part of Alberta are you from? I'm in Edmonton.

damien888

Awards
nevermind I cant pm. I want to know if you have any problems getting any research chem through the border?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I don't have pm's. I havn't donated here yet. IBE FORUMS

damien888

Awards
I haven't ordered any reasearch chem yet but I'm considering through one of the sponsor.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it! It's not uncommon for things to be held in customs for up to 2 weeks without even being searched. Also like sogone2day said, it's pretty common for tracking to stop at the border as well. Give it time. If you don't here from a customs officer then all is well.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
when was it shipped? my orders take atleast 10-14 days not including weekends. I just get mine sent the cheapest way because even with global priority delivery it has always taken the same amount of time. I've always get mine delivered by USPS. I had one order from UPS AND IT HAD A CHARGE OF $50 ON IT.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established

Yeah man you gotta wait a bit longer. I know when i tracked some orders the come into Canada out in Ontario amd take another week to get here in Alberta. Let me know when you get it.

Flex Daddy

Awards
Continuing on with this thread, does anyone know a good online store that will send your items as "gifts" from the states with low shipping?
I was reading that SK was a good place with a 5-6$ shipping, but their website has been down for quite sometime.

PN looks interesting but I have yet to ask them if they send as gifts.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Continuing on with this thread, does anyone know a good online store that will send your items as "gifts" from the states with low shipping?
I was reading that SK was a good place with a 5-6$ shipping, but their website has been down for quite sometime.

PN looks interesting but I have yet to ask them if they send as gifts.
I don't know what others have experienced but from my experience the majority of companies will not do this. If a company gets caught they can be charged with fraud for falsely marking a package.

Normally this type of thing is only done by a specific person acting on behalf of the company and doing you the favour. It is not common place.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Email them and ask. I know most of the time the value of the order in listed way lower than it really is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WAF Supplements 8
1test Anabolics 1
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 37
Supplements 2