AI cookie mixing question

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
alright so im going to jump on the bandwagon and try these AI cookies. i love cookies and these are better for me than Chips Ahoy so what the hell ;) before i buy them, i was wondering how do i mix the cookie mix, measurements etc and could i mix the whole bag w/ milk and keep fridged? do i just put a scoop of the powder cookie mix (its powder from what i understand) w/ "X" amount of milk and the equals one cookie or after i mix a batch of the mix w/ milk, 1.5 tblspoon = 1 cookie.

i think it would be easy to mix like 2lb of mix w/ milk and kept in a big bowl fridged. i plan on taking 2-3 each day with me while im @ school as a little healthy snack. im used to powder protein, bars, and pills so this is a new one for me to try and i like to know what im getting into ya know. thanks mates.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
It is 2 parts cookie mix to 1 part milk. Would probably dry out sitting in the fridge but you may want to make the whole thing as once you start eating them you don't want to stop!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Like ddawg91 said 2 to 1 with milk, there are some threads with a lot of recipe ideas if you do a little searching.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i may do a little experimenting myself. maybe make protein cookie cakes, setup a stand next to GNC in the mall and put out all the bakeries/cookie stores out of business. thanks, cant wait to try these things.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I just go by look of the cookie. If they are too watery I add a little whole oats. makes for a nice cookie...gooooood cookie. Don't buy the 1lb though...waste of shipping. buy the 5 pounder. i bought the 1 pounder made 5 wonderful cookie cakes....I'm getting the 5 with my next protein order in a week or so....a lonely, lonely...cookieless week

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Just do what I do and make one giant cookie and eat that beast for dinner.

about 4 hours later I promise your colon will be cleaner than it ever has been. :dump:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have never had a hard cookie from the mix. Or even a cookie that can be picked up and walked around with.......gotta try the oven i guess :[

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I still have never had a hard cookie from the mix. Or even a cookie that can be picked up and walked around with.......gotta try the oven i guess :[
definitely use the oven, I can't stand the Microwaved cookies, the oven cooks em up just like a normal cookie and with some oats they are nice and firm.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
oven? geez..i cant wait that long. micro for 35 seconds and its chocolatey gooey bliss. Man i wish I had one right now...i'm away on biz and I'm dying...need cookie

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
definitely use the oven, I can't stand the Microwaved cookies, the oven cooks em up just like a normal cookie and with some oats they are nice and firm.
I agree the oven is the best method hands down, can't stand the microwave method either.