AI cookie mixing question

1. Arrow AI cookie mixing question

alright so im going to jump on the bandwagon and try these AI cookies. i love cookies and these are better for me than Chips Ahoy so what the hell before i buy them, i was wondering how do i mix the cookie mix, measurements etc and could i mix the whole bag w/ milk and keep fridged? do i just put a scoop of the powder cookie mix (its powder from what i understand) w/ "X" amount of milk and the equals one cookie or after i mix a batch of the mix w/ milk, 1.5 tblspoon = 1 cookie.

i think it would be easy to mix like 2lb of mix w/ milk and kept in a big bowl fridged. i plan on taking 2-3 each day with me while im @ school as a little healthy snack. im used to powder protein, bars, and pills so this is a new one for me to try and i like to know what im getting into ya know. thanks mates.

2. It is 2 parts cookie mix to 1 part milk. Would probably dry out sitting in the fridge but you may want to make the whole thing as once you start eating them you don't want to stop!
    •   

3. Like ddawg91 said 2 to 1 with milk, there are some threads with a lot of recipe ideas if you do a little searching.

4. i may do a little experimenting myself. maybe make protein cookie cakes, setup a stand next to GNC in the mall and put out all the bakeries/cookie stores out of business. thanks, cant wait to try these things.

5. I just go by look of the cookie. If they are too watery I add a little whole oats. makes for a nice cookie...gooooood cookie. Don't buy the 1lb though...waste of shipping. buy the 5 pounder. i bought the 1 pounder made 5 wonderful cookie cakes....I'm getting the 5 with my next protein order in a week or so....a lonely, lonely...cookieless week

6. Just do what I do and make one giant cookie and eat that beast for dinner.

about 4 hours later I promise your colon will be cleaner than it ever has been.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

7. I still have never had a hard cookie from the mix. Or even a cookie that can be picked up and walked around with.......gotta try the oven i guess :[

8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    I still have never had a hard cookie from the mix. Or even a cookie that can be picked up and walked around with.......gotta try the oven i guess :[
    definitely use the oven, I can't stand the Microwaved cookies, the oven cooks em up just like a normal cookie and with some oats they are nice and firm.

9. oven? geez..i cant wait that long. micro for 35 seconds and its chocolatey gooey bliss. Man i wish I had one right now...i'm away on biz and I'm dying...need cookie

10. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    definitely use the oven, I can't stand the Microwaved cookies, the oven cooks em up just like a normal cookie and with some oats they are nice and firm.
    I agree the oven is the best method hands down, can't stand the microwave method either.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free AI Pancake Mix and Cookie Mix
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 03:09 PM
  2. Free Ai Cookie Mix.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 05:49 PM