Has anyone tried stacking X-Factor with USPlabs Stack PowerFULL - Cissus RX?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.84%

Question Has anyone tried stacking X-Factor with USPlabs Stack PowerFULL - Cissus RX?

A just bought 2 bottles of X-Factor and a friend of mine just offered me the USPlabs Stack PowerFULL - Cissus RX for only $30 so I bought it. So I was wondering if anyone has tried taking all 3 of these together and is it a good or bad idea? I know Cissus can be taken with pretty much anything but how about X-Factor with PowerFULL? If anyone has taken these what happen as far as gains, sides ect? To be honest I was almost about to go with PH's a while ago but decided not to. I think this would be much safer then a PH. So I was also looking for a stack that would give me "close" gains to what PH's can do. I heard people taking X-Factor with Activate getting great results.

Also how should I take these if its a good idea? Of course X-Factor 4 times a day for 50 days. Cissus says 4 a day which will last about 35 days and PowerFULL is 6 a day which will last about 25 days. So maybe buy another USPlabs Stack PowerFULL - Cissus RX so it will equal 50 days or is that too much?

TIA
    :bruce1:

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There was a thead someone made about doing X-Factor with Cissus RX, I don't think it would be cost effective/result effective to take all three together. I'd use X-Factor on it's own and then later use PowerFULL and Cissus RX.

I wouldn't compare these products to steroids, they are good but they aren't really comparable. For Cissus RX and PowerFULL dose at least 6 caps/day for each, depending on your weight you might want to dose upto 10 caps/workout day.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.84%

I am almost at 200lbs.
    Yeah your right there not comparable to steriods but looking for a alternative thats safer and could get kinda close in gains.

The reason why I wanted to talk all 3 at once is that I have read that you get sore joints on X-Factor and I already have sore joints right now so I would think Cissus would be beneficial.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.84%

Anyone else wanna share their thoughts?
    Not to worried about if its cost effective, just want to know if its effective and safe? I am not 100% sure but isnt PowerFULL a AI and I "think" AI's are ok to take with a AA or maybe not?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PowerFull doesn't contain an AI. But Cissus being a cox2 inhibitor could interfere with arachidonic acid to prostaglandin conversion.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

I can vouch for the effectiveness of X-factor and Powerfull. It is a very very good stack.

Though you may want to save the Cissus for after the XF because the jury is still out as to whether or not Cissus is okay to take with XF.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    I can vouch for the effectiveness of X-factor and Powerfull. It is a very very good stack.

Though you may want to save the Cissus for after the XF because the jury is still out as to whether or not Cissus is okay to take with XF.
    How should I take PowerFULL with X, how many pills a day and should I be on PowerFULL the whole 50 days?

Thanks
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn
    How should I take PowerFULL with X, how many pills a day and should I be on PowerFULL the whole 50 days?

Thanks
    If you want to run the P-Full the full 50 days, then go for it. Or you can add it in at the last 25-30 days of the XF cycle.

Dose XF 4 caps per day and the P-Full 6 caps per day (according to label).
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%

Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    A just bought 2 bottles of X-Factor and a friend of mine just offered me the USPlabs Stack PowerFULL - Cissus RX for only $30 so I bought it. So I was wondering if anyone has tried taking all 3 of these together and is it a good or bad idea? I know Cissus can be taken with pretty much anything but how about X-Factor with PowerFULL? If anyone has taken these what happen as far as gains, sides ect? To be honest I was almost about to go with PH's a while ago but decided not to. I think this would be much safer then a PH. So I was also looking for a stack that would give me "close" gains to what PH's can do. I heard people taking X-Factor with Activate getting great results.

Also how should I take these if its a good idea? Of course X-Factor 4 times a day for 50 days. Cissus says 4 a day which will last about 35 days and PowerFULL is 6 a day which will last about 25 days. So maybe buy another USPlabs Stack PowerFULL - Cissus RX so it will equal 50 days or is that too much?

TIA
    :bruce1:
    Hey dude whats the web site you bought the X Factor at????
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%

Hey dude whats the web site you bought the X Factor at????
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have used bulk 1-carboxy with bulk x-factor when nutra was carrying it... it was a fantastic stack... i also ended up adding TTA and Forskolin for the synergistic effects... but the recovery with 1-carboxy (dosage was 1.6grams 2-3 times ED) makes everything go a lil smoother through out the cycle...
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.84%

Well heres my .02. I just ordered a bottle of DTPC and have had a bottle of X-factor for a while. Halodrol liquid gels are basically the same thing as DTPC and X-factor combined (keep in mind the H-liquidgels are underdosed). The DTPC and X-factor stack would be killer and im about to give it a whirl. Im not kidding you when I say the liquid gels improved my strength and quality of workouts.... I cant wait to see how the DTPC and xfactor are going to treat me. I would say forget powrfull and go with a stronger test booster. The reason I chose DTPC is b/c imo its the most potent t- booster... if you can look past the DHEA and cycle on and off accordingly, that would be a killer and i mean killer stack alongside the staples.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.84%

If you feel real ballsy I would also throw in a gh supplement like HGHup or Reghenerate..

Similar Forum Threads

1. RIPTROPIN WITH ANAVAR....HAS ANYONE TRIED IT?
    By GAMBOA10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 05:58 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:15 PM
  3. Anarchy Stack - has anyone tried it lately
    By Patuba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 02:51 PM
  4. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4