I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Originally posted by Sheesh


    Has he released the formula yet?
    Nevermind....
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Ice,
    I just ordered some of Chuck's NOS yesterday and I too am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. When I bought regular NO2, it worked nice for me so I'm hoping Chuck's product will be even better. I guess we'll find out...
    •   
       


  3. Originally posted by lox450
    Ice,
    I just ordered some of Chuck's NOS yesterday and I too am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. When I bought regular NO2, it worked nice for me so I'm hoping Chuck's product will be even better. I guess we'll find out...
    Yup. Stuff doesn't ship out til the 27th though, so it'll be a while til either of us get it....be sure to post your results here, as I will...


    Alot of the ingredients in NOS precursor are the same as the ones in DFR, but I don't mind because I actually got noticeably increased pumps from DFR, even on non-workout days (maybe from gymnostemna?). With this product, as it has more Nitric Oxide stimulators, maybe it'll actually meet its claims of a huge perpetual pump, etc. I guess we'll have to just wait it out and see...

  4. Originally posted by shpongled
    First of all, the evidence might not be "substantial" as of yet according to some but none can deny that it is significant, seeing as evidence showing NO2 to cause muscle gain is insignificant.
    Dave, i'm just curious as to if you've read some of those new studies on weight training with occlusion coming out of Japan. I can dig them up if you'd like. I'd actually say that they support the claims that increased Nitric Oxide leads to muscle growth (significant growth actually, if you read the studies).

  5. Originally posted by Sheesh


    Dave, i'm just curious as to if you've read some of those new studies on weight training with occlusion coming out of Japan. I can dig them up if you'd like. I'd actually say that they support the claims that increased Nitric Oxide leads to muscle growth (significant growth actually, if you read the studies).
    I'd be very interested in seeing them, seeing as

    Training/muscle growth ---> Increased eNOS (responsible for the pump)

    But I have yet to see if the reverse is true. The NO levels induced by training are concentrated to muscle tissue, which is why there would be increased nutrient/oxygen delivery. Do these studies deal with systemic NO delivery, or NO delivery specific to muscle tissue? Because these supps we're talking about only cause systemic increases.

    David
    •   
       


  6. Originally posted by Sheesh


    Yup. Stuff doesn't ship out til the 27th though, so it'll be a while til either of us get it....be sure to post your results here, as I will...


    Alot of the ingredients in NOS precursor are the same as the ones in DFR, but I don't mind because I actually got noticeably increased pumps from DFR, even on non-workout days (maybe from gymnostemna?). With this product, as it has more Nitric Oxide stimulators, maybe it'll actually meet its claims of a huge perpetual pump, etc. I guess we'll have to just wait it out and see...
    The NO precursor ingredients may be of use. At least it doesn't contain AAKG, which is my main beef. But the OKG combined with arg. -may- exhibit the same effect. Either way it's a safer bet. From the limited research I've done on OKG there's evidence to go both ways.

    As for the propriety blend, gynostemma appears to be the only ingredient with some possible use. Still, the dosages for all seem much to low (what is less than a gram of ribose supposed to achieve?) And I don't see an effective delivery mechanism for the DIM. If I may, I would recommend taking it with some Vitamin E. Also I'd recommend supplementing with lysine to avoid lysine deficiency. Just my opinions....

    David

  7. It seems to me the that "The jury is still out" on all of the NO2 homebrews and others. Some in icex999's thread saw results some didn't. (I spent nearly 4 hours reading 23 pagtes last night)

    Personally, I am really curious to know about what people think of the quality of:

    Nitro-AKG
    &
    NOS Precursor

    Like everyone else price is a major consideration to me. However, RESULTS are the most important.

    My major concern based on the opions of others that I've read both here and on BB.com has been that this product gives you a great perpetual pump. However, there lack of information that it ADDS muscle. I do not want to put extra time and money into a product that makes me look like I just left the gym. I wanna GROW and do the other on my on!

    Keep me posted guys! Peace
    MB - The Celtic Conqueror

  8. Originally posted by The Conqueror
    It seems to me the that "The jury is still out" on all of the NO2 homebrews and others. Some in icex999's thread saw results some didn't. (I spent nearly 4 hours reading 23 pagtes last night)

    Personally, I am really curious to know about what people think of the quality of:

    Nitro-AKG
    &
    NOS Precursor

    Like everyone else price is a major consideration to me. However, RESULTS are the most important.

    My major concern based on the opions of others that I've read both here and on BB.com has been that this product gives you a great perpetual pump. However, there lack of information that it ADDS muscle. I do not want to put extra time and money into a product that makes me look like I just left the gym. I wanna GROW and do the other on my on!

    Keep me posted guys! Peace
    MB - The Celtic Conqueror
    I'm honored that you would spend that much time going through my thread over at bodybuilding.com.....


    As for the question of muscle growth, pretty much nobody is seeing increased rates of muscular hypertrophy with these products, be it NoX, NO2, Nitro-AKG, or any of the other nitric oxide potentiators. Preliminary results from NOS are showing that some people are getting more muscle growth, but it's still too early to tell.

    Bottom line is, you'd be better off spending your money on good and a good protein shake if you're interested in packing on muscle mass.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 06:02 PM
  2. I wanna try out for arena football......maybe
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 11:04 PM
  3. Tried out dim/tmg for two weeks
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 09:13 PM
  4. Would anyone here try out for American Idol if you could?
    By ttwarrior1 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 03:12 AM
  5. Well gonna try out bicep injections!
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-25-2003, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in