Atro Phex (BSN)????

halljo

halljo

Awards
Has anyone tried/used BSN's Atro Phex yet? Sounds pretty good (from the very limited info that I have read) but I would like to hear from anyone's personal experience with it.

Thanks in advance

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried/used BSN's Atro Phex yet? Sounds pretty good (from the very limited info that I have read) but I would like to hear from anyone's personal experience with it.

Thanks in advance
I did a quick search on it and I couldn't even find out what was in it. Do you know the ingredients?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
They've been advertising this in mags for a couple of weeks now, probably be just another over priced fat burner, I really don't see BSN introducing any revolutionary ingredients to the market there simply is no need to do so on their part.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone ever heard anything else about this one?

Mr.50

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
max32 over at M&M gave a good review of the stuff. i believe he mentioned the most noteable attribute was its mood enhancing effects on top of the energy it delivered. ive always been against BSN but i may give this one a shot

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody else out there know anything about it?

halljo

halljo

Awards
Looks like it may finally be available in Feb...if anyone is interested.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
talked to a BSN rep today, looking like March 1st...this kills me as they had a lot of sample packs at the O in freakin' September! I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised with this one, I know I was.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any more info ingrediants? I've been interested.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
We heard late Feb to March as well for release.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product description:

BSN ATROPHEX Weight Loss Pill ATRO-PHEX Information:

BSN ATRO-PHEX Weight Loss Pill The most powerful mood, well-being, energy, thermogenic and physical and cognitive performance formula in history. Penetrates both subcutaneous and “deep” stubborn fat s
Total Fat:
Total Carbs:
Sugars:
Protein:

BSN ATRO-PHEX Weight Loss Pill

BSN ATRO-PHEX new body fat control product.

ATRO-PHEX The most powerful mood, well-being, energy, thermogenic and physical and cognitive performance formula in history.
Feel the gripping whole-body effects within minutes of your first dose. Penetrates both subcutaneous and “deep” stubborn fat stores with the most powerful thermogenic technology ever created.
Removes the subcutaneous water under your skin so you can finally see muscle shape, cuts, and definition.
Unmatched suppression of appetite and cravings. You can now manage your weight and diet unlike ever before.

BSN ATRO-PHEX

Best ways to use BSN ATROPHEX Weight Loss Pill ATRO-PHEX :
BSN ATROPHEX coming soon

Additional Information on BSN ATROPHEX Weight Loss Pill ATRO-PHEX :
Other BSN ATROPHEX Ingredients: coming soon

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
apparently, this is gonna be a stim as well as thyroid regulator that will target T2/T3. BSN licensed dicana from thermolife for this supplement so it does in fact look promising. my only complaint with dicana was the lethargy (especially on low carbs!)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I will also say that the diuretic effect from this one is very REAL, not like taraxatone like supps, dandelion root, etc...

I will search around for the sample pack that had the listing of ingreds...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I will also say that the diuretic effect from this one is very REAL, not like taraxatone like supps, dandelion root, etc...

I will search around for the sample pack that had the listing of ingreds...
Please do, this is sounding better and better.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt see any contents provided for the content label at any site that provides offereing it right now.

lgdjr

Awards
i bought my box on monday and i'm on my second day taking it... i'm going to stick with two in the am's and two in the pm's... i'll try to post back in a few weeks and detail any visible results and experiences with it... for now, i'm taking this with bsn's n.o. explode and muscle milk. i need to get a new multi-vitamin cause i'm out.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
98 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsules
Servings Per Container98
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 6.25mg 312%
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 100mcg 25%
BSN Atro-Phex Extreme Multi-Action Rapid & Sustained Release Energy & Weight Management Tech 724
Adipose Atrophy & Energy Stimulator Matrix **
Atro-EFX A Scientifically Engineered Ratio Of B-Phenyethylamine, B-Phenyethylamine Malate, Hordenine HCl, Methylxanthine (A Source Of Caffeine), IFAS50 (A Precise And Synergisctic Ration Of High Potency Fatty Acid Synthesis Inhibitors: Green Tea, Fleece Flower, And Loranthus Parasiticus), DL-Phenylalanine, Razberi-K (4-[4-Hydroxyphenyl] Butan-2-One), Naringin 99%, Citrus Aurantium 30%, Bioperine, Yohimbe HCL
Mood & Mental Performance Optimizers **
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate, Vinburnine 99%, Vinpocetine 99%, Vincamine 99%)
Aqua-Retic™ Matrix **
Juniperus Communis Extract, Isopimpinellin 10%, Isoquercetin, D-Myo-Inositol, 4, 5-Triphosphate Hexasodium
Insulin Support & Weight Management **
Cinnulin PF (Aqueous Cinnmon Extract)
Pro-Thyroid Amplifier **
7-Keto (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone), Dicana (A Patent Pending Diiodothyroacetic Acid Isomer)
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

Directions: To assess tolerance, take 1 capsules on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before breakfast or protein shake. Then take 1 capsule on an emtpy stomach 30-45 minutes before a meal or protein shake approximately 4-5 hours later. If tolerable, take 2 capsules twice daily, everyday.

Warnings: Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not if you are under the age of 18. Consult a doctor before use if you have a medical condition and/or are taking any prescription medication. Keep out of reach of children.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I really liked Atro Phex. I got it for $25, so I got a good deal on it. It got rid of a lot of water and I had more vascularity. Only side effects is that it would make you light headed if you stood up too fast.

JKC12482

Awards
the diuretic effect is for sure, as is the "feel good" effect, it seems to significantly increase body temp. it definitely does it's job, probably one of the best fat burners out there, if you drink alot of water you'll be peeing all night long so try to drink early in the day. I noticed nausea a couple times out of probably about 15 times taking it

paladin111570

Awards
Atro-Phex contains Vitamin B6, folic acid, beta-Phenylethylamine, beta-Phenylethylamine Malate, Hordenine HCL, Methylxanthine (A source of Caffeine), i-FAS50™ (A Precise and Synergistic Ratio of Fatty Acid Synthase Regulators*: Green Tea leaves, Tuber Fleeceflower root, and Chinese Mistletoe, DL-Phenylalanine, Razberi-K™, Bitter Orange 99% Naringin, Advantra Z® (Bitter Orange 30% synephrine [fruit]), Bioperine® (Black pepper 95% piperine [fruit]).

The mood and performance ingredients include: Acetyl-l-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate, Common Periwinkle 99% Vinburnine, 99% Vinpocetine, 99% Vincamine [whole plant], Vitamin B9 Yohimbine HCL. It also contains Aqueous Cinnamon Extract for insulin support and weight management.

Additional ingredients are: Juniper Berry Extract, Vitamin B6, Dandelion leaf, Lovage [rhizome & root], European Goldenrod, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone, and Diiodothyroacetic Acid Isomer.