Taking SWOLE on an emtpy stomach

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Taking SWOLE on an emtpy stomach

I just bought SWOLE today because I was very satisfied with the price, the amount of servings, and I have heard great things. It says to drink with a meal so I drank it while i ate a turkey sandwhich before I worked out. I had an awesome work out and pretty nice pumps but my stomach started turning about half way through out the work out. It reminded me of the days of loading creatine mono where it would cause me to have the worste stomach pains. Todays stomach pains were not nearly as severe as the ones I used to get while loading creatine mono but I was wondering if these happened because I did not eat enough while taking it. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think I had the pains simply because I have not used creatine in a long time? If these pains go away would it be alright to take with out taking in a meal at the same time?

2. Registered User
    Answers

I've taken swole before, as well as basically every other creatine blend out there. I always took mine with a meal in the morning, however the 2nd dose was just with a protein shake, and nothing else. It never upset my stomach or anything, perhaps it was just placebo from something else you ate that day, or maybe even something you ate the day before, you never know about these things. Swole worked pretty good for me, but not quite as good as V12 does
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

hey man thanks for the advice. I have been taking swole for a couple days now and I havent had any more stomach problems. It mustve been that sandwhich I ate with it
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swangswang
    I just bought SWOLE today because I was very satisfied with the price, the amount of servings, and I have heard great things. It says to drink with a meal so I drank it while i ate a turkey sandwhich before I worked out. I had an awesome work out and pretty nice pumps but my stomach started turning about half way through out the work out. It reminded me of the days of loading creatine mono where it would cause me to have the worste stomach pains. Todays stomach pains were not nearly as severe as the ones I used to get while loading creatine mono but I was wondering if these happened because I did not eat enough while taking it. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think I had the pains simply because I have not used creatine in a long time? If these pains go away would it be alright to take with out taking in a meal at the same time?
    Yea i dont think you ate enough, obvisiously its recommend to take with food just for that purpose; preventing stomach discomfort

I experienced it with Swole v2, but i was only experimenting on an empty stomach just to see if i can tolerate it.

If they go away sure it would be ok to take without food
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

are you having stomach pains as in you have to take a dump or just pains?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

they are not so much as pains as they are discomfort. It is kind of that feeling of wasking up hung over then immediately eating a double cheeseburger soaked in grease. But I dont have to s**t. My stomach just turns for a couple hours then goes away. I noticed I only get it when i DO eat something while taking SWOLE
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

sounds kinda odd. did you try on empty stomach yet? Also maybe you are taking it to close to your workout???
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I have taken it on an empty stomach and it seems to work better. Today I took it about 20 minutes after a meal and I seemed fine. I assumed you were supposed to take it about 45 minutes before work outs so that is what I have been doing until yesterday I took it about 30 minutes before and went to the gym feeling crazy. It was a chest work out which are usually insane but fell very short of amazing. I had this crazy feeling asking myself why i am putting myself through all this and whether it was worth it but I assume now it was taking the SWOLE too soon before I worked out. Today I took it about 45 minutes before my work out and had an amazing back day with crazy ****ing pumps. Maybe my body is just sensitive to this stuff. Funny how I can take 20 mgs of m1t a day for 2 weeks and feel better than ever but take a scoop of creatine and feel nuts.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

if you burp or something during workout and you still taste it or something then you need to take even farther away from workout. Like an hour or hour half. I guess sometimes my stomach takes longer to digest things but it has worked for me for just about everything(taking an hour or two preworkout)

Im taking swole v3 now
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Man besides the few stomach problems, SWOLE is a ****ing amazing product. Ever since I have started taking it less than a week ago I have put on 4 pounds! and no, no water weight. I am hard as a rock and more vascular than when on ph's. Every time I step on the scale I expect to have lost a pound but strangely I have gained one. I was at 193 when I started and am now almost at 198. I can't directly contribute this to SWOLE because I am on my last week of post cycle therapy which also includes 60x0, anabolic muscle whey,and a small dose of retain (I just ordered Powerfull last night and cant wait to add that in to the aresenal) The weird thing about swole is that I have only been taking 1 serving per day about 45 minutes before work outs just to raise my intensity a little bit, but I am getting noticably stronger. My preacher curls have gone from 95lbs. for 5 reps to 105lbs. for 7 reps. God I love this stuff. I am honestly thinking about staying natural for now with the gains I am making off all the naturals that I never really gave a chance. Also, a little off topic, I was thinking about finishing up a bottle of Activate to stack with the Powerfull but I feel like I lose my appetite while on it. Does any one else experience this while taking Activate?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I have been noticing just about the same things. I do think it is holding a lil water, more than CEE. Im gaining after my cycle and getting a lot stronger. Im stronger now off cycle then i was a month ago on cycle so that says im still progressing. When things start to halt then i will hit up a cycle again. Cycles are fun and feel good but i dont want to have to do to many to reach my goals. If i can do it natural then i will. So you are taking the original Swole?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nah man I am taking the Swole V3. If for some reason I am not holding water weight I will never come off this stuff.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

lol its cheap huh? well i decided to give creatine powders another chance. I was going to go with size on because of all the great reviews but i decided swolev3 looked good and so far it has kept me gaining. def. solid product. What flavor did you get i got the sweet tart punch or whatever its called.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ha I got the orange one. yeah man I got a sample of size on before I bought the swole and didnt notice anything. You are supposed to notice effects from one sample so I took the sample and was very unsatisfied. You are supposed to drink it while you are working out and if you are like me trying to drink something like that while working out is impossible. When just taking a sip of water I nearly puke, trying to drink this just made me nautious working out. I didnt see very good pumps like I have on Swole. Id say swole is a much more solid product. Do you have any recommendations on the activate?
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

havent tried activate...how is the orange taste.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Its allright. When people usually say the taste of some supplement is "excellent" I usually think its pretty average tasting, besides muscle milk, that s**t is delicious
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

OK as of my serving yesterday I have had the worste gas. It will not go away. Every 10 minutes im blowing air, what the hell...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Take on an empty stomach
    By Pleonastic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:13 AM
  2. Clen on an empty stomach?
    By DaC0der in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 07:52 AM
  3. Sesamin on an empty stomach
    By Blutarski in forum Supplements