CM/CEE/AAKG/L-Tyrosine/ALCAR/Nitrous Malate

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Waiting for my order to arrive, but looking for suggestions on dosages (1 or 2 grams of each) and timings (only preworkout or twice per day), etc. for the following stack:

CM
CEE
AAKG
L-Tyrosine
ALCAR
Nitrous Malate
OEE

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for my order to arrive, but looking for suggestions on dosages (1 or 2 grams of each) and timings (only preworkout or twice per day), etc. for the following stack:

CM
CEE
AAKG
L-Tyrosine
ALCAR
Nitrous Malate
OEE
CM 2 grams preworkout
CEE 2-3 grams anytime
AAKG 3 grams preworkout, 1 gram before bed
L-Tyrosine .5-1 gram 2-3 times per day
ALCAR 2 grams 2-3 times a day (take antioxidants!!!!)
OEE...don't know, but I would assume 1-2 grams before bedtime.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Can you elaborate on why the 2nd dosage of the items you indicated should be before bedtime instead of first thing in the morning?

CM 2 grams preworkout
CEE 2-3 grams anytime
AAKG 3 grams preworkout, 1 gram before bed
L-Tyrosine .5-1 gram 2-3 times per day
ALCAR 2 grams 2-3 times a day (take antioxidants!!!!)
OEE...don't know, but I would assume 1-2 grams before bedtime.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CM 2-3g in the morning (optional) and preworkout
CEE 2g preworkout
AAKG 3-5g in the morning (optional) and preworkout
L-Tyrosine 2g preworkout
ALCAR 1-1.5g in the morning and preworkout
Nitrous Malate 5g in the morning and preworkout If you are taking Nitrous, AAKG, and CM reduce the doses or select two out of 3 (I would keep CM in)
OEE Don't know, I've never taken it.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Have you order CM (Citrulline Malate Powder) from Custom Nutrition before? The dosage indicates 3 grams is equal to 1/2 teaspoon. Seems like that is a rather small amount to be able to be equal to 3 grams. Trying to make sure I have my dosage correct.

CM 2-3g in the morning (optional) and preworkout
CEE 2g preworkout
AAKG 3-5g in the morning (optional) and preworkout
L-Tyrosine 2g preworkout
ALCAR 1-1.5g in the morning and preworkout
Nitrous Malate 5g in the morning and preworkout If you are taking Nitrous, AAKG, and CM reduce the doses or select two out of 3 (I would keep CM in)
OEE Don't know, I've never taken it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not ordered mine from CNW. But CM weight change over time. It absorbes humidity very fast ( I must admit where I'm living is very humid). When my CM is "fresh" it weights 4-5g for 5ml (1tsp) after few weeks it's up to 6-8g per tsp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate on why the 2nd dosage of the items you indicated should be before bedtime instead of first thing in the morning?
To take advantage of any (no matter how unproven, yet) effects on Growth Hormone.

AAKG, and more specifically increased NO chronically would form a whole bunch of Reactive Nitrogen Species, that love to munch on your DNA.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
In order to change my preworkout stack some, just ordered Cordygen5 and Citruvol by Millennium Sports for preworkout?

Just wondering if the following stack is now redundant and maybe should be stopped while I am using Cordygen5 and Citruvol for preworkout:

CM
CEE
AAKG
L-Tyrosine
ALCAR
Nitrous Malate
OEE