LEUKIC together with GAKIC

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I would avoid stacking such powerful anabolic substances together at the same time. Do you have the proper post cycle therapy lined up?

:fart:

;)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
its my understanding that we are talking about two amino based substances LEUKIC/L-leucine and GAKIC/l-arginine and not hormonal and yes - i have my prostrate, liver support, and test recovery on hand always. i know they are altered and there so you do need to know about cell support - i just wanted to know if they could be synergistic together or override each other in anyway.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I think followed by a proper pct, this stack could turn out to be really hurtful on the wallet....LOL

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Lanbane was being sarcastic, you don't need any kind of pct for these supplements. I've seen a lot of positive feedback on gakic as much as I hate to say it, leukic on the other is probably just trying to piggy back on that success.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I too was obviously joking about PCT, although truthful about it hurting your wallet

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
being that we were talking aminos the post cycle i had planned was a protein shake! guys thanks for the feedback!!!!! lanbane - didn't realize your initial sarcasm - sorry bud.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
...Don't forget to mix in some Cell-Tech with that...Top notch stuff there!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Moose,

Excuse my sarcasm.... I honestly thought someone else would chime in right after me to call me out on it. I honestly would like to hear real world feedback on Gakic. From someone who has tried other stuff and can compare. Anyways, if you stack em', let us know how it goes!