QUEstion about gyno, caffeine, and dieting...

PolishMan

Awards
Hey, im starting cutting, an I kno caffeine is estrogenic, and I just wanna know for sure:

Will caffeine make my gyno worse?

Also I wanted to know if any of my supps are clashing or like being wasted the way i take them:

Powerfull
multi vitamin
antibiotic (acne)
nha stack
xfactor
dicanna
ecdy

the reason it seems that I have such a large budget it because I have half-bottle-leftovers from a bunch of other stacks, and im putting it all together for about 2 weeks, then ill be running

powerfull (2nd half)
novadex xt
xfactor (2nd bottle)
BCAA's (not at the same time, like 20 min after or whatever)

so will any of these clash by taking them at the same time?

what ab0ut creatine and bcaa's? thanks a LOT guys

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your gyno wont increase with the use of caffeine and no i dont see where any of those would clash bro. I heard Xfactor is the shizzzz tho and so is PowerFULL , along with everyother supp you have there. I recommend Anagen if you want a great ecdyproduct, its cheap too!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You should be all set. I've experienced increased nipple sensitivity when I got up to 400mg of Caffeine per day but it goes away when you stop taking caffeine.

that stack looks very nice. good luck

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that PowerFULL can aggrivate existing gyno, just something to keep in mind.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that PowerFULL can aggrivate existing gyno, just something to keep in mind.

Yup --- I beleive Big V experienced that but fixed it with RXT which is in the NHA/Novadex-XT

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Good point, RR/R-XT should counter it out.

PolishMan

Awards
awsome, thanks a lot guys. I love this forum, man, hehe.

PolishMan

Awards
But, I decided that since my back started hurting, no idea what it is, I would do cissus instead of x factor...... kinda dissapointed, but whatever, still a good supp, maybe put in camphibolic too.

Dunno bout the pain though, it feels like whenever my spine compresses, (walking, running, jumping, obviously squats and deadlifts) it really hurts, like a sharp pain. Dunno if i should be feeling this, i mean, im 16, u kno? so whatev... just thought x factor might make it worse.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
But, I decided that since my back started hurting, no idea what it is, I would do cissus instead of x factor...... kinda dissapointed, but whatever, still a good supp, maybe put in camphibolic too.

Dunno bout the pain though, it feels like whenever my spine compresses, (walking, running, jumping, obviously squats and deadlifts) it really hurts, like a sharp pain. Dunno if i should be feeling this, i mean, im 16, u kno? so whatev... just thought x factor might make it worse.

You may want to see a doc!

I don't think you should be taking Rebound XT, Activate, or Powerfull at your age, bro. All you need is to eat alot and lift alot...your test levels are already really high.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Oh man...don't take these supplements at your age, especially not Rebound XT/Reloaded.
Apart from the pain in your back how is your diet? Macros? What's your bf%? How long have you had gyno?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Since you are 16...your gyno should go away on its own by the time you turn 21 I bet. Mine didn't go away totally but it went down alot...and then I went and made it worse by taking hormones....

PolishMan

Awards
Oh man...don't take these supplements at your age, especially not Rebound XT/Reloaded.
Apart from the pain in your back how is your diet? Macros? What's your bf%? How long have you had gyno?

my bf% is like 8-9 ish, my diet is.... :burg: i eat a lot :) usually healthy. ive had gyno since like 12. (i was a lot chubbier)

BTW how come ppl say "especially not rebound xt/reloaded"?
If anything, this should help my gyno, so whats up with that?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You could have a rise of estrogen when you come off it and frankly I'm not comfortable to suggest anything that effects your hormones like Rebound XT/Reloaded does. Besides, at your age you don't need supplements other than maybe a multi-vit, food will be the decider of your gains.