CEX by VPX

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, whats going on? I have recently decided to switch my creatine. I was previously taking Cell Tech. I heard good things about it, but it did not give me the results that I was hoping for (especially for the cost of it). I have been trying to find something that I thought would give me more of the results I wanted. I found CEX by VPX. It sounds like what I am looking for. I was just wondering if there is anybody out there who has or is taking this creatine supplement, that could give me their honest opinion about this product. Also any recomendations on what has worked for you. Thanks.

:food: . . . .Keep Eating

lethaltricks

Awards
I hope someone answers your question soon haha because Ive been curious about CEX for awhile now too. But I do agree that Cell Tech is a waste of money (and a lot of it haha).

ZoMbSta

Awards
CEX too is not efficient and its very very expensive...i have personally used it be4 and notice nothing more than regular creatine..if u hav bought it i guess u jus waste more money after cell-tech...u will be better off getting bulk CEE or bulk creatine gluconate...any of those can get u results as good if not better for a fraction of its cost..

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I used the CEX powder and had decent results, but it is to expensive, and it tastes terrible!!,
Just get SNS E2 caps they are a decent $$ value.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
CEX works well but the price is a turnoff. For that amount of $ I'd buy a few bottles of Cialabol:D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP Labs creatine product with banaba leaf and luteolin. It's got a bunch of good reviews down in the synergy muscle forum. Drop by and check it out.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs creatine product with banaba leaf and luteolin. It's got a bunch of good reviews down in the synergy muscle forum. Drop by and check it out.
yea but everywhere is sold out it seems of Cialobol

Purge

Awards
I went through a bottle of it--sometimes mega-dosing it--and it didn't do much. VPX's NO Shotgun is much better.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i've always had phenominal results from CEX. I've gotten results from it that no other creatine has ever given me, and i've taken at least a dozen different creatines. another good product is Gaspari SizeOn. you can buy the smaller bottle of CEX for around 30 bucks, and itll last you for at least a month. I work at a gym/supplement store, and it is regarded by us as the best creatine right now. hope i could have been some help - HTTC

lethaltricks

Awards
thanks for the info on Cialabol. Is it worth a try?

lethaltricks

Awards
for sure, will do. I have to get paid first though haha:head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
ImJ2x Supplements 6
Supplements 20
Supplements 36
Supplements 4