superpump 250 rules

dalejones0188

Awards
been trying it for a couple of weeks and it is out of this world. any ideas on how to keep it from upsetting my stomach?and also what should i stack with it?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It worked for me well, once. Then after that didn't seem to provide great pumps. You should definetely drink more water with the stuff or lower the dose if its upsetting your stomach.

This may be a good product but its a. overpriced and b. tastes like total crap, c. smells like crap and will stain shakers with this smell.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I thought it tasted nice, and did work for me the few times I used it.

I recommend using it with a small amount of food to ease your stomache.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
SuperPump looks pretty badass, but I'm confused about the inclusion of white willow. I understand that it could improve blood flow, but doesn't it counter act protein synthesis like synthetic NSAIDs? Or does the natural salicin in white willow bark lack that particular "side effect" of NSAIDs?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Got a sample a while back and it tasted quite bad from what I remember. Its weird because I really like the taste of Size on

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
tasted poor, therapeutic range increased and stomach probs increased with the higher doses needed, price was just plain silly. just think what you could do if you capped your own pre work ot supp, have you seen our board sponsors?