Supplements for female libido - AnabolicMinds.com

Supplements for female libido

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Supplements for female libido

I'm wondering if any ladies here or any guys gf's wives ect. have had any success with any otc (or perhaps non otc) products to boost libido. My lady is on BC and of course as many of you know that doesnt' help her sex drive much at all. Things are actually still pretty good but I'm about the horniest guy on the planet. So please suggest/answer away.

Thanks,

Wide

My wife actually saw great results from "Arigimax for Women". I believe this was the name of the product.
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

PowerFULL and Jungle Warfare have both produced hornier than normal female testers, of course at a lower than normal dosage.
    •   

Not bad soo far.

Ladies on bc I konw you're out there. Help a horny and loving man out.

How about a female sex stimulator WITH a fat burner ???

hmmmm I wonder who might be about to bring this to market

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER

CROWLER
    WTF Crowler why don't I just sign my check over to you every week, damm it stop coming out with all this stuff! LOL

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CROWLER
    A product that would do both of these things would make you a very rich man.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CROWLER
    I think that I would have to build you an altar if this really works.

Perhaps diguise the libido bit and let them think its a fat burner. With "benefits" ......................
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Perhaps diguise the libido bit and let them think its a fat burner. With "benefits" ......................
    LOL, it's like you read my mind G11! Looks like AI may have found a way to attract a new demographic. Once again, you have my attention AI.

How about alcohol, it works with my wife

Or better yet pretend like you just got a big check in the mail, that makes my wife real horny until I buy what she wants (jewelry, drapes, couch etc.)

How about alcohol, it works with my wife

Or better yet pretend like you just got a big check in the mail, that makes my wife real horny until I buy what she wants (jewelry, drapes, couch etc.)

hahaha...........so true, so true

I know this is a somewhat biased opinion, but Jungle Warfare was non-masculinizing for me and I pratically humped Author's leg lol Extreme libido rush.

My girl is getting some JW, Then she is going to get some WD.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    My girl is getting some JW, Then she is going to get some WD.
    I also heard good things about this
    If it reacts anything like it did for me she will be one horny girl

Tried and true: alcohol
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Tried and true: alcohol
    Alcohol works, I suggest a Rophylata j/k
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"You're so much prettier than those other girls."

Said in a sincere, tender voice. Works well.

I'll get the Mrs on some JW after the baby is delivered and she's done with all the post partum issues. My leg needs to be humped.

CROWLER
    We need to hook up for sure, Crowler

We could dominate this industry.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

CROWLER

It depends on what type of fat burner you design, becuase some fat oxidizing products actually kill libido, so its gonna have to be a a real powerful combo!!!!!
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Can you make it powder form so I can mix it in the wife's drink

Honestly its a great idea, every husband will be buying some

Reputation Reputation

Yohimbe,
    Ephedra,
    and
    PowerFULL are 3 options.

Crowler,
    Can you get the libido enhancer in the form of a fat burning cookie? if so, me love you long time.

Good man.... Def wait until post partum issues are done. I had that for a month after my son was born. So after that was done I got on some supps and me and the Mr. went to the Rhino and had some serious fun lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    "You're so much prettier than those other girls."

Said in a sincere, tender voice. Works well.

I'll get the Mrs on some JW after the baby is delivered and she's done with all the post partum issues. My leg needs to be humped.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Crowler,
    Can you get the libido enhancer in the form of a fat burning cookie?
    A chocolate chip cookie with fat burning properties laced with a libido enhancer...?

I'll be looking for Crowler in the next issue of Forbes' Top 10 Wealthiest People in the Universe!
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    Good man.... Def wait until post partum issues are done. I had that for a month after my son was born. So after that was done I got on some supps and me and the Mr. went to the Rhino and had some serious fun lol.

Maybe we'll see ya there around May or June We're only a few hours from Vegas and we occassionally partake of a strip club. We like the hands-on type of clubs, lol.

Have you looked into Forumula H.T by Get Diesel? It is suppose to help with female libido and other areas.

Sweet... And hands on??? Is there any other kind lol

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Maybe we'll see ya there around May or June We're only a few hours from Vegas and we occassionally partake of a strip club. We like the hands-on type of clubs, lol.

Ok, all this talk about FEMALE libido.......this is such an easy question.....

You want your woman to make you her sex slave? YOu dont need pills, Then FnF what do we need?

YOU NEED to be SEXY and Romantic, and SEXY.....and willing to please your woman, until she cannot move anymore. And did I say be SEXY ? Ya I did , Men need to take care of themselves as well, we like eye candy to ya know! Get that body in shape and walk around with your booty shaking, your woman will have you wether you like it or not!!!

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but dont plan on going to work for the first 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    Have you looked into Forumula H.T by Get Diesel? It is suppose to help with female libido and other areas.

Funny I saw a thread the other day that said " is there a pill I can get for my hubby to want to mow the lawn, help around the house, take out the trash ?

Well heck no there isnt! but if there were such a thing it would make BILLIONS of dollars !!!!!!!

Sing it sister
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm

You want your woman to make you her sex slave? YOu dont need pills, Then FnF what do we need?

YOU NEED to be SEXY and Romantic, and SEXY.....and willing to please your woman, until she cannot move anymore. And did I say be SEXY ? Ya I did , Men need to take care of themselves as well, we like eye candy to ya know! Get that body in shape and walk around with your booty shaking, your woman will have you wether you like it or not!!!

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but dont plan on going to work for the first 3 days

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but don't plan on going to work for the first 3 days
    I wonder if Admin can put a voice recorder in? I would like to hear Fit say that, to me, slower, slower HAHAHAH Fit your crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    I wonder if Admin can put a voice recorder in? I would like to hear Fit say that, to me, slower, slower HAHAHAH Fit your crazy!

I will corrupt your woman!!!!!! Ya Im crazy, and I love it !!!!! lol, Hey I got Viper to wear those cute little undies for his pics right? who do you think is in charge here anyway ???

I will corrupt your woman!!!!!! Ya Im crazy, and I love it !!!!! lol, Hey I got Viper to wear those cute little undies for his pics right? who do you think is in charge here anyway ???

YEAH thanks, I seen, Viper in a speedo. THANKS

LOL, Crowler here is your new product:

Anabolic Innovations Proudy presents " The Nookie Cookie "

Ya know the funny part is that I was looking thru his log that day, seen some pictures. So I was scolling down, and down, and the wife walks in JUST as I got to the little black speedo. What was I susposed to even say to that? She was like UMMM what are you looking at? I just couldnt even talk my way out of that 1!!! Damm you Viper!!

Serious question, you say we need to be sexy, what do you mean? I know romantic, what do women find sexy? I am not wearing a g-string either.

Serious question, you say we need to be sexy, what do you mean? I know romantic, what do women find sexy? I am not wearing a g-string either.

Ya I cant get my hubby to wear one either, your all so uptight!!!!! You know how men love watching strippers right? well be one for your wife Thats always fun. Alot of men can look very sexy in boxers as well, I know mine does, I like the tstretchy ones that show curves and booty Hey if you got it show it right !! Well being clean showered and shaved and smelling all exotic puts on a nice touch as well, a little nibbling is a nice start. There is a time for man handling and a time for passion, start out with creating passion and you will know when the time is right to let the handling begin , we are of course talking about the same instance here, not seperate days. Savor you woman as if she is your last carb forever!!!!!!!!!!! dont waste it, use it wisely.......

Ya I cant get my hubby to wear one either, your all so uptight!!!!! You know how men love watching strippers right? well be one for your wife Thats always fun. Alot of men can look very sexy in boxers as well, I know mine does, I like the tstretchy ones that show curves and booty Hey if you got it show it right !! Well being clean showered and shaved and smelling all exotic puts on a nice touch as well, a little nibbling is a nice start. There is a time for man handling and a time for passion, start out with creating passion and you will know when the time is right to let the handling begin , we are of course talking about the same instance here, not seperate days. Savor you woman as if she is your last carb forever!!!!!!!!!!! dont waste it, use it wisely.......
    Alright I have to leave this thread, umm something just came up and ahh yeah I have to go take care of something..... LoL

Actually Fit I'm going up to Bob's and getting a HUGE thick cut Filet, ohh I guess I shouldnt of told you that since your on a contest cut. Umm I'm going up to the store for rice and water. LOVE YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Alright I have to leave this thread, umm something just came up and ahh yeah I have to go take care of something..... LoL

Actually Fit I'm going up to Bob's and getting a HUGE thick cut Filet, ohh I guess I shouldnt of told you that since your on a contest cut. Umm I'm going up to the store for rice and water. LOVE YOU!!!

YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! No one teases me and gets away with it.......for long.............When can I spot you on bench again????

Actually this special tactics and hyperdrive is helping alot on my appetite, im not too bad off, but the bad thing is we dont get even one cheat meal the whole time But hey I will be ripped!!!!! lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Safe supplements for females
    By Court22 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 04:04 PM
  2. supplement for female?
    By R6AAC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:06 PM
  3. supplements for females
    By OliviaXX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18