Supplements for female libido

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if any ladies here or any guys gf's wives ect. have had any success with any otc (or perhaps non otc) products to boost libido. My lady is on BC and of course as many of you know that doesnt' help her sex drive much at all. Things are actually still pretty good but I'm about the horniest guy on the planet. So please suggest/answer away.

Thanks,

Wide

S

SROB

Awards
My wife actually saw great results from "Arigimax for Women". I believe this was the name of the product.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL and Jungle Warfare have both produced hornier than normal female testers, of course at a lower than normal dosage.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not bad soo far.

Ladies on bc I konw you're out there. Help a horny and loving man out.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How about a female sex stimulator WITH a fat burner ???

hmmmm I wonder who might be about to bring this to market :)

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
WTF Crowler why don't I just sign my check over to you every week, damm it stop coming out with all this stuff! LOL

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

CROWLER
A product that would do both of these things would make you a very rich man.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CROWLER
I think that I would have to build you an altar if this really works.
:bow28:

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps diguise the libido bit and let them think its a fat burner. With "benefits":twisted: ......................

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps diguise the libido bit and let them think its a fat burner. With "benefits":twisted: ......................
LOL, it's like you read my mind G11! Looks like AI may have found a way to attract a new demographic. Once again, you have my attention AI.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
How about alcohol, it works with my wife

Or better yet pretend like you just got a big check in the mail, that makes my wife real horny until I buy what she wants (jewelry, drapes, couch etc.)

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
How about alcohol, it works with my wife

Or better yet pretend like you just got a big check in the mail, that makes my wife real horny until I buy what she wants (jewelry, drapes, couch etc.)

hahaha...........so true, so true

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
I know this is a somewhat biased opinion, but Jungle Warfare was non-masculinizing for me and I pratically humped Author's leg lol Extreme libido rush.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
My girl is getting some JW, Then she is going to get some WD.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"You're so much prettier than those other girls."

Said in a sincere, tender voice. Works well.

I'll get the Mrs on some JW after the baby is delivered and she's done with all the post partum issues. My leg needs to be humped.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CROWLER
We need to hook up for sure, Crowler

We could dominate this industry.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER

It depends on what type of fat burner you design, becuase some fat oxidizing products actually kill libido, so its gonna have to be a a real powerful combo!!!!!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Can you make it powder form so I can mix it in the wife's drink ;)

Honestly its a great idea, every husband will be buying some :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe,
Ephedra,
and
PowerFULL are 3 options.

Crowler,
Can you get the libido enhancer in the form of a fat burning cookie? if so, me love you long time.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Good man.... Def wait until post partum issues are done. I had that for a month after my son was born. So after that was done I got on some supps and me and the Mr. went to the Rhino and had some serious fun lol.

"You're so much prettier than those other girls."

Said in a sincere, tender voice. Works well.

I'll get the Mrs on some JW after the baby is delivered and she's done with all the post partum issues. My leg needs to be humped.

T

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Crowler,
Can you get the libido enhancer in the form of a fat burning cookie?
A chocolate chip cookie with fat burning properties laced with a libido enhancer...?

I'll be looking for Crowler in the next issue of Forbes' Top 10 Wealthiest People in the Universe!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good man.... Def wait until post partum issues are done. I had that for a month after my son was born. So after that was done I got on some supps and me and the Mr. went to the Rhino and had some serious fun lol.

Maybe we'll see ya there around May or June:thumbsup: We're only a few hours from Vegas and we occassionally partake of a strip club. We like the hands-on type of clubs, lol.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into Forumula H.T by Get Diesel? It is suppose to help with female libido and other areas.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Sweet... And hands on??? Is there any other kind lol

Maybe we'll see ya there around May or June:thumbsup: We're only a few hours from Vegas and we occassionally partake of a strip club. We like the hands-on type of clubs, lol.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, all this talk about FEMALE libido.......this is such an easy question.....

You want your woman to make you her sex slave? YOu dont need pills, Then FnF what do we need?

YOU NEED to be SEXY and Romantic, and SEXY.....and willing to please your woman, until she cannot move anymore. And did I say be SEXY ? Ya I did , Men need to take care of themselves as well, we like eye candy to ya know! Get that body in shape and walk around with your booty shaking, your woman will have you wether you like it or not!!!

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but dont plan on going to work for the first 3 days :)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into Forumula H.T by Get Diesel? It is suppose to help with female libido and other areas.

Funny I saw a thread the other day that said " is there a pill I can get for my hubby to want to mow the lawn, help around the house, take out the trash ?

Well heck no there isnt! but if there were such a thing it would make BILLIONS of dollars !!!!!!!

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Sing it sister :)

You want your woman to make you her sex slave? YOu dont need pills, Then FnF what do we need?

YOU NEED to be SEXY and Romantic, and SEXY.....and willing to please your woman, until she cannot move anymore. And did I say be SEXY ? Ya I did , Men need to take care of themselves as well, we like eye candy to ya know! Get that body in shape and walk around with your booty shaking, your woman will have you wether you like it or not!!!

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but dont plan on going to work for the first 3 days :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but don't plan on going to work for the first 3 days :)
I wonder if Admin can put a voice recorder in? I would like to hear Fit say that, to me, slower, slower HAHAHAH Fit your crazy!

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Admin can put a voice recorder in? I would like to hear Fit say that, to me, slower, slower HAHAHAH Fit your crazy!

I will corrupt your woman!!!!!! Ya Im crazy, and I love it !!!!! lol, Hey I got Viper to wear those cute little undies for his pics right? who do you think is in charge here anyway ??? :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I will corrupt your woman!!!!!! Ya Im crazy, and I love it !!!!! lol, Hey I got Viper to wear those cute little undies for his pics right? who do you think is in charge here anyway ??? :)

YEAH thanks, I seen, Viper in a speedo. THANKS :nutkick:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, Crowler here is your new product:

Anabolic Innovations Proudy presents " The Nookie Cookie " :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

Ya know the funny part is that I was looking thru his log that day, seen some pictures. So I was scolling down, and down, and the wife walks in JUST as I got to the little black speedo. What was I susposed to even say to that? She was like UMMM what are you looking at? I just couldnt even talk my way out of that 1!!! Damm you Viper!!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Serious question, you say we need to be sexy, what do you mean? I know romantic, what do women find sexy? I am not wearing a g-string either.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Serious question, you say we need to be sexy, what do you mean? I know romantic, what do women find sexy? I am not wearing a g-string either.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Ya I cant get my hubby to wear one either, your all so uptight!!!!! You know how men love watching strippers right? well be one for your wife :D Thats always fun. Alot of men can look very sexy in boxers as well, I know mine does, I like the tstretchy ones that show curves and booty :) Hey if you got it show it right !! Well being clean showered and shaved and smelling all exotic puts on a nice touch as well, a little nibbling is a nice start. There is a time for man handling and a time for passion, start out with creating passion and you will know when the time is right to let the handling begin ;), we are of course talking about the same instance here, not seperate days. Savor you woman as if she is your last carb forever!!!!!!!!!!! dont waste it, use it wisely.......:)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ya I cant get my hubby to wear one either, your all so uptight!!!!! You know how men love watching strippers right? well be one for your wife :D Thats always fun. Alot of men can look very sexy in boxers as well, I know mine does, I like the tstretchy ones that show curves and booty :) Hey if you got it show it right !! Well being clean showered and shaved and smelling all exotic puts on a nice touch as well, a little nibbling is a nice start. There is a time for man handling and a time for passion, start out with creating passion and you will know when the time is right to let the handling begin ;), we are of course talking about the same instance here, not seperate days. Savor you woman as if she is your last carb forever!!!!!!!!!!! dont waste it, use it wisely.......:)
Alright I have to leave this thread, umm something just came up and ahh yeah I have to go take care of something..... :run: LoL

Actually Fit I'm going up to Bob's and getting a HUGE thick cut Filet, ohh I guess I shouldnt of told you that since your on a contest cut. Umm I'm going up to the store for rice and water. :icon_lol: LOVE YOU!!!

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright I have to leave this thread, umm something just came up and ahh yeah I have to go take care of something..... :run: LoL

Actually Fit I'm going up to Bob's and getting a HUGE thick cut Filet, ohh I guess I shouldnt of told you that since your on a contest cut. Umm I'm going up to the store for rice and water. :icon_lol: LOVE YOU!!!

YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! No one teases me and gets away with it.......for long.............When can I spot you on bench again???? :D

Actually this special tactics and hyperdrive is helping alot on my appetite, im not too bad off, but the bad thing is we dont get even one cheat meal the whole time :( But hey I will be ripped!!!!! lol

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
So..... Pitt got busted checking out my package huh? Hey, don't be embarassed, I mean I can't blame you for looking. Hell, I'd do me :toofunny:

Ya know the funny part is that I was looking thru his log that day, seen some pictures. So I was scolling down, and down, and the wife walks in JUST as I got to the little black speedo. What was I susposed to even say to that? She was like UMMM what are you looking at? I just couldnt even talk my way out of that 1!!! Damm you Viper!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll just have the Mrs hang out with Raven and FnF. She'll come home corrupted and brimming with new ideas. Should do the trick.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
So..... Pitt got busted checking out my package huh? Hey, don't be embarassed, I mean I can't blame you for looking. Hell, I'd do me :toofunny:

:frustrate :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :frustrate

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yah!!!!!! Las Vegas should be very afraid as Fit is gonna come visit for the O..... Raven and Fit hitting the town in Vegas??? Someone please hold our bail money.

I'll just have the Mrs hang out with Raven and FnF. She'll come home corrupted and brimming with new ideas. Should do the trick.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Funny I saw a thread the other day that said " is there a pill I can get for my hubby to want to mow the lawn, help around the house, take out the trash ?
That was freaking funny!!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm extremely well versed in being sexy.:bb2:

However, it's really not a matter of that. The birth control she is on sucks major ass, she's scheduling an app. for switching to another. As I've mentioned on other threads the more I look into this the more I learn how crappy bc is for women all around. THen the fact that I know many many many girls as young as 15 being put on it to "keep their peroids" regular or whatever bull**** these greedy ******* doctors say to get them on the pill. It's rather scary:wtf: :frustrate

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Is it a higher estrogen BC ? Tell her to ask for loestrin. It is the lowest estrogen. I use that because I am a psychotic ***** otherwise.....and yes normally I can down grade to just ***** lol

I'm extremely well versed in being sexy.:bb2:

However, it's really not a matter of that. The birth control she is on sucks major ass, she's scheduling an app. for switching to another. As I've mentioned on other threads the more I look into this the more I learn how crappy bc is for women all around. THen the fact that I know many many many girls as young as 15 being put on it to "keep their peroids" regular or whatever bull**** these greedy ******* doctors say to get them on the pill. It's rather scary:wtf: :frustrate

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oral BC pretty much ruined my wife's libido for several years and she now has adrenal and thyroid issues that may or may not be from the excess estrogen.

She was on the Patch for a couple of years and then we found they had overdosed those so women were getting 60-70% more estrogen than advertised.

We'll never go back on it again.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Oral BC suck... I would throw up once a month right before my cycle started and it was because I had waaaayyy too much estrogen. Estrogen is truly evil and it should be stoppedlol I think they should make an oral prostanozol birth control pill lol

Oral BC pretty much ruined my wife's libido for several years and she now has adrenal and thyroid issues that may or may not be from the excess estrogen.

She was on the Patch for a couple of years and then we found they had overdosed those so women were getting 60-70% more estrogen than advertised.

We'll never go back on it again.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nope it's low estrogen and it's still an issue. SHe was TERRIBLE with the higher estrogen BC, as in she could hardly function due to feeling like complete ****. Now she doesnt' feel ill but she has no libido! Yup BC sucks.