Supplements for female libido - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Supplements for female libido

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member

So..... Pitt got busted checking out my package huh? Hey, don't be embarassed, I mean I can't blame you for looking. Hell, I'd do me

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Ya know the funny part is that I was looking thru his log that day, seen some pictures. So I was scolling down, and down, and the wife walks in JUST as I got to the little black speedo. What was I susposed to even say to that? She was like UMMM what are you looking at? I just couldnt even talk my way out of that 1!!! Damm you Viper!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll just have the Mrs hang out with Raven and FnF. She'll come home corrupted and brimming with new ideas. Should do the trick.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    So..... Pitt got busted checking out my package huh? Hey, don't be embarassed, I mean I can't blame you for looking. Hell, I'd do me

•   

4. ALRI

Oh hell yah!!!!!! Las Vegas should be very afraid as Fit is gonna come visit for the O..... Raven and Fit hitting the town in Vegas??? Someone please hold our bail money.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I'll just have the Mrs hang out with Raven and FnF. She'll come home corrupted and brimming with new ideas. Should do the trick.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Funny I saw a thread the other day that said " is there a pill I can get for my hubby to want to mow the lawn, help around the house, take out the trash ?
    That was freaking funny!!
  6. Board Supporter

I'm extremely well versed in being sexy.:bb2:

However, it's really not a matter of that. The birth control she is on sucks major ass, she's scheduling an app. for switching to another. As I've mentioned on other threads the more I look into this the more I learn how crappy bc is for women all around. THen the fact that I know many many many girls as young as 15 being put on it to "keep their peroids" regular or whatever bull**** these greedy ******* doctors say to get them on the pill. It's rather scary
  7. ALRI

Is it a higher estrogen BC ? Tell her to ask for loestrin. It is the lowest estrogen. I use that because I am a psychotic ***** otherwise.....and yes normally I can down grade to just ***** lol

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    I'm extremely well versed in being sexy.:bb2:

However, it's really not a matter of that. The birth control she is on sucks major ass, she's scheduling an app. for switching to another. As I've mentioned on other threads the more I look into this the more I learn how crappy bc is for women all around. THen the fact that I know many many many girls as young as 15 being put on it to "keep their peroids" regular or whatever bull**** these greedy ******* doctors say to get them on the pill. It's rather scary
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oral BC pretty much ruined my wife's libido for several years and she now has adrenal and thyroid issues that may or may not be from the excess estrogen.

She was on the Patch for a couple of years and then we found they had overdosed those so women were getting 60-70% more estrogen than advertised.

We'll never go back on it again.
  9. ALRI

Oral BC suck... I would throw up once a month right before my cycle started and it was because I had waaaayyy too much estrogen. Estrogen is truly evil and it should be stoppedlol I think they should make an oral prostanozol birth control pill lol

Oral BC pretty much ruined my wife's libido for several years and she now has adrenal and thyroid issues that may or may not be from the excess estrogen.

She was on the Patch for a couple of years and then we found they had overdosed those so women were getting 60-70% more estrogen than advertised.

We'll never go back on it again.
  10. Board Supporter

Nope it's low estrogen and it's still an issue. SHe was TERRIBLE with the higher estrogen BC, as in she could hardly function due to feeling like complete ****. Now she doesnt' feel ill but she has no libido! Yup BC sucks.
  11. New Member

My g/f was a complete pyschopath on these one set of pills. I begged her to change. She finally did and returned to being the sweetheart she is. Plus she returned to being a beast in bed.

Try seeing if they get her a lower dose of estrogen in her BC.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i dont know if i could feel like a man knowing i had to feed my wife some pills to get her horny. i like getting myself horny with pills, though!

i think any woman that isnt a feminazi simply gets turned on by knowing shes desired by her man.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I must have a feminazi?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah, certainly there could never be any underlying medical reasons or differences in hormonal millieus that could account for low libidos. It's all because the male partners are inadequate or the women are closeted dikes.
  15. Banned

Well I guess I have to add something to all this: I have never taken birth control pills, and I do not have any of these problems. Although sometimes stress and a busy lifestyle can get in the way for some couples and also having small children.

So after reading all this Im really glad I have never taken BC.
  16. ALRI

You are a unique rare one Fit. Author swears I have an evil twin once a month..... but the thing is he likes twins soooo. lol
    Well I guess I have to add something to all this: I have never taken birth control pills, and I do not have any of these problems. Although sometimes stress and a busy lifestyle can get in the way for some couples and also having small children.

So after reading all this Im really glad I have never taken BC.
  17. Senior Member

Don't all men like twins? :chick:

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    You are a unique rare one Fit. Author swears I have an evil twin once a month..... but the thing is he likes twins soooo. lol
  18. Banned

Of course I am unique Wanna take me home? I can play house, or doctor, or twin whatever you like
  19. Board Supporter

Ok, all this talk about FEMALE libido.......this is such an easy question.....

You want your woman to make you her sex slave? YOu dont need pills, Then FnF what do we need?

YOU NEED to be SEXY and Romantic, and SEXY.....and willing to please your woman, until she cannot move anymore. And did I say be SEXY ? Ya I did , Men need to take care of themselves as well, we like eye candy to ya know! Get that body in shape and walk around with your booty shaking, your woman will have you wether you like it or not!!!

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but dont plan on going to work for the first 3 days
    TOO TRUE! Seriously,.. be attractive (not all physical), build anticipation, tease,... make HER feel sexy, get her thinking about sex hours in advance.... Guys are like a light switch,.. either on or off,.. females are more of a volume knob. You have turn it on and increase the volume

Of course,.. for those who just dont want to put that kind of work into a relationship (oh,.. but you should.. its totally worth it! , I cant think of ANYTHING better then a the "cookie" option !!
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    TOO TRUE! Seriously,.. be attractive (not all physical), build anticipation, tease,... make HER feel sexy, get her thinking about sex hours in advance.... Guys are like a light switch,.. either on or off,.. females are more of a volume knob. You have turn it on and increase the volume

Of course,.. for those who just dont want to put that kind of work into a relationship (oh,.. but you should.. its totally worth it! , I cant think of ANYTHING better then a the "cookie" option !!

A smart man indeed Now spread the word
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah, certainly there could never be any underlying medical reasons or differences in hormonal millieus that could account for low libidos. It's all because the male partners are inadequate or the women are closeted dikes.
    you guys love to twist up what i have to say dont you?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

It really is what we do best

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  23. Board Supporter

Did you read the lightswitch/volume analogy on one of those candy hearts that taste like sweet chalk everyone gets on valentines day?
  24. Board Supporter

Did you read the lightswitch/volume analogy on one of those candy hearts that taste like sweet chalk everyone gets on valentines day?
    HA! cute.
    No,.. that wouldn't fit on a candy heart. I just took the time to understand the thing that has held my attention the longest :P
    If you took a second and just observed almost ANY guy who gets massive amounts of play, you'd realize he's doing those exact same things I mentioned, .. he just never thought about what those things were.

I did.
    Dont hate
    They make supps for your problem.

:bruce1:

25. Banned

You all remember the Ketchup commercial???? Anticipation.................. ................... Build it......and they will come <--------word changed to be nice
  26. Senior Member

B.S.

You just take it when you need it. Women don't want some soft sensitive male, they want a man that knows what he wants and takes charge. You get in there and take it, remember it's always better to ask for giveness then beg for premission. You guys stick with me and I will show you the way

You all remember the Ketchup commercial???? Anticipation.................. ................... Build it......and they will come <--------word changed to be nice
  27. Banned

B.S.

You just take it when you need it. Women don't want some soft sensitive male, they want a man that knows what he wants and takes charge. You get in there and take it, remember it's always better to ask for giveness then beg for premission. You guys stick with me and I will show you the way

You forgot to do the dishes and ironing Viper, you will pay !! Get your candy ass home and do your work
  28. Board Supporter

B.S.

This is VERY true!!! lol- I hope you didnt mean my comment :P
    You can build anticipation, excitement, tease and everything else without being a wuss about it
    James Bond does it really well!
    Most females, although not admitting to it, love to be just taken! Especially when they have been thinking about it for a bit.... hell,.. at that point, you can lean back with a "take it or leave it" attitude, and she'll just take YOU!
  29. ALRI

Hell ya we do!!!! No fem natzis here... I am sorry, but in the sack, men need to dominate. I mean is that dominatrix crap appealing to any man? Or any woman for that matter. Things can start out romantic and sexy as long as l end up hog tied by my man

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    This is VERY true!!! lol- I hope you didnt mean my comment :P
    You can build anticipation, excitement, tease and everything else without being a wuss about it
    James Bond does it really well!
    Most females, although not admitting to it, love to be just taken! Especially when they have been thinking about it for a bit.... hell,.. at that point, you can lean back with a "take it or leave it" attitude, and she'll just take YOU!
  30. Banned

Hell ya we do!!!! No fem natzis here... I am sorry, but in the sack, men need to dominate. I mean is that dominatrix crap appealing to any man? Or any woman for that matter. Things can start out romantic and sexy as long as l end up hog tied by my man

Great, With that said you just reminded me of my first encounter with Big V. He thought he was a real tough guy too I let him think he was, lol
  31. Board Supporter

NOt me! not into the dominatrix type... Well,.. she can always feel free to TRY to be....
    I wonder what she would think when I take her whip and throw it around her waist and use it like a handle :bruce1:
    ok- I think Im going a little far here

32. Senior Member

LMAO, this thread is getting too funny. Fit, I took what I wanted the first time and you loved it

Raven, I picture you and Authur in the Octagon going 2 out of 3 falls and the winner gets to be on top
  33. ALRI

Hey were you peaking in our window that day Big V? QUOTE=Viperspit]LMAO, this thread is getting too funny. Fit, I took what I wanted the first time and you loved it

Raven, I picture you and Authur in the Octagon going 2 out of 3 falls and the winner gets to be on top [/QUOTE]
  34. Senior Member

No, I was hiding in your closet with a video camera rolling. You guys are up on YouTube.com

Hey were you peaking in our window that day Big V?
  35. Banned

No, I was hiding in your closet with a video camera rolling. You guys are up on YouTube.com

Be nice to my girl or I will post up some of your SECRET pics
  36. Registered User

Funny I saw a thread the other day that said " is there a pill I can get for my hubby to want to mow the lawn, help around the house, take out the trash ?

Well heck no there isnt! but if there were such a thing it would make BILLIONS of dollars !!!!!!!

A pill that would make me want to mow the lawn, help around the house and take out the trash and it makes billions of dollars:

I thought there was one, I think it's called Scarlett Johansson.

OK so it hasn't made billions of dollars yet but give it some time...
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tomall2
    I think it's called Scarlett Johansson.

OK so it hasn't made billions of dollars yet but give it some time...
    Count me in for a Benjamin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Board Supporter

No hating here bro it's all love. Actually I have her on JW, 1 cap a day. Might have to pick up some more as I only have 20, however that should be a good amount to notice a difference no? 20 days on Jw that is.
  39. Banned

No hating here bro it's all love. Actually I have her on JW, 1 cap a day. Might have to pick up some more as I only have 20, however that should be a good amount to notice a difference no? 20 days on Jw that is.

No, I dont think that is enough to make a difference, give her at least 2 caps.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

To quote the immortal Jeff Foxworthy:
    "When a man hears a woman say 'I'm not wearing any underwear', he thinks 'Yeah! I'm gonna get lucky!'
    But, when a woman hears a man say 'I'm not wearing any underwear', she thinks "Oh God - I'm gonn have to wash those pants twice!'"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Safe supplements for females
    By Court22 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 04:04 PM
  2. supplement for female?
    By R6AAC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:06 PM
  3. supplements for females
    By OliviaXX in forum Supplements