Supplements for female libido

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Ok, all this talk about FEMALE libido.......this is such an easy question.....

You want your woman to make you her sex slave? YOu dont need pills, Then FnF what do we need?

YOU NEED to be SEXY and Romantic, and SEXY.....and willing to please your woman, until she cannot move anymore. And did I say be SEXY ? Ya I did , Men need to take care of themselves as well, we like eye candy to ya know! Get that body in shape and walk around with your booty shaking, your woman will have you wether you like it or not!!!

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but don't plan on going to work for the first 3 days
    I wonder if Admin can put a voice recorder in? I would like to hear Fit say that, to me, slower, slower HAHAHAH Fit your crazy!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    I wonder if Admin can put a voice recorder in? I would like to hear Fit say that, to me, slower, slower HAHAHAH Fit your crazy!

I will corrupt your woman!!!!!! Ya Im crazy, and I love it !!!!! lol, Hey I got Viper to wear those cute little undies for his pics right? who do you think is in charge here anyway ???
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    I will corrupt your woman!!!!!! Ya Im crazy, and I love it !!!!! lol, Hey I got Viper to wear those cute little undies for his pics right? who do you think is in charge here anyway ???

YEAH thanks, I seen, Viper in a speedo. THANKS

4. LOL, Crowler here is your new product:

Anabolic Innovations Proudy presents " The Nookie Cookie "

5. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm

Ya know the funny part is that I was looking thru his log that day, seen some pictures. So I was scolling down, and down, and the wife walks in JUST as I got to the little black speedo. What was I susposed to even say to that? She was like UMMM what are you looking at? I just couldnt even talk my way out of that 1!!! Damm you Viper!!
    •   

6. Serious question, you say we need to be sexy, what do you mean? I know romantic, what do women find sexy? I am not wearing a g-string either.

7. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    Serious question, you say we need to be sexy, what do you mean? I know romantic, what do women find sexy? I am not wearing a g-string either.

8. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    Serious question, you say we need to be sexy, what do you mean? I know romantic, what do women find sexy? I am not wearing a g-string either.

Ya I cant get my hubby to wear one either, your all so uptight!!!!! You know how men love watching strippers right? well be one for your wife Thats always fun. Alot of men can look very sexy in boxers as well, I know mine does, I like the tstretchy ones that show curves and booty Hey if you got it show it right !! Well being clean showered and shaved and smelling all exotic puts on a nice touch as well, a little nibbling is a nice start. There is a time for man handling and a time for passion, start out with creating passion and you will know when the time is right to let the handling begin , we are of course talking about the same instance here, not seperate days. Savor you woman as if she is your last carb forever!!!!!!!!!!! dont waste it, use it wisely.......

9. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Ya I cant get my hubby to wear one either, your all so uptight!!!!! You know how men love watching strippers right? well be one for your wife Thats always fun. Alot of men can look very sexy in boxers as well, I know mine does, I like the tstretchy ones that show curves and booty Hey if you got it show it right !! Well being clean showered and shaved and smelling all exotic puts on a nice touch as well, a little nibbling is a nice start. There is a time for man handling and a time for passion, start out with creating passion and you will know when the time is right to let the handling begin , we are of course talking about the same instance here, not seperate days. Savor you woman as if she is your last carb forever!!!!!!!!!!! dont waste it, use it wisely.......
    Alright I have to leave this thread, umm something just came up and ahh yeah I have to go take care of something..... LoL

Actually Fit I'm going up to Bob's and getting a HUGE thick cut Filet, ohh I guess I shouldnt of told you that since your on a contest cut. Umm I'm going up to the store for rice and water. LOVE YOU!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Alright I have to leave this thread, umm something just came up and ahh yeah I have to go take care of something..... LoL

Actually Fit I'm going up to Bob's and getting a HUGE thick cut Filet, ohh I guess I shouldnt of told you that since your on a contest cut. Umm I'm going up to the store for rice and water. LOVE YOU!!!

YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! No one teases me and gets away with it.......for long.............When can I spot you on bench again????

Actually this special tactics and hyperdrive is helping alot on my appetite, im not too bad off, but the bad thing is we dont get even one cheat meal the whole time But hey I will be ripped!!!!! lol

11. So..... Pitt got busted checking out my package huh? Hey, don't be embarassed, I mean I can't blame you for looking. Hell, I'd do me

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Ya know the funny part is that I was looking thru his log that day, seen some pictures. So I was scolling down, and down, and the wife walks in JUST as I got to the little black speedo. What was I susposed to even say to that? She was like UMMM what are you looking at? I just couldnt even talk my way out of that 1!!! Damm you Viper!!

12. I'll just have the Mrs hang out with Raven and FnF. She'll come home corrupted and brimming with new ideas. Should do the trick.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    So..... Pitt got busted checking out my package huh? Hey, don't be embarassed, I mean I can't blame you for looking. Hell, I'd do me

14. Oh hell yah!!!!!! Las Vegas should be very afraid as Fit is gonna come visit for the O..... Raven and Fit hitting the town in Vegas??? Someone please hold our bail money.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I'll just have the Mrs hang out with Raven and FnF. She'll come home corrupted and brimming with new ideas. Should do the trick.

15. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Funny I saw a thread the other day that said " is there a pill I can get for my hubby to want to mow the lawn, help around the house, take out the trash ?
    That was freaking funny!!

16. I'm extremely well versed in being sexy.:bb2:

However, it's really not a matter of that. The birth control she is on sucks major ass, she's scheduling an app. for switching to another. As I've mentioned on other threads the more I look into this the more I learn how crappy bc is for women all around. THen the fact that I know many many many girls as young as 15 being put on it to "keep their peroids" regular or whatever bull**** these greedy ******* doctors say to get them on the pill. It's rather scary

17. Is it a higher estrogen BC ? Tell her to ask for loestrin. It is the lowest estrogen. I use that because I am a psychotic ***** otherwise.....and yes normally I can down grade to just ***** lol

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    I'm extremely well versed in being sexy.:bb2:

However, it's really not a matter of that. The birth control she is on sucks major ass, she's scheduling an app. for switching to another. As I've mentioned on other threads the more I look into this the more I learn how crappy bc is for women all around. THen the fact that I know many many many girls as young as 15 being put on it to "keep their peroids" regular or whatever bull**** these greedy ******* doctors say to get them on the pill. It's rather scary

18. Oral BC pretty much ruined my wife's libido for several years and she now has adrenal and thyroid issues that may or may not be from the excess estrogen.

She was on the Patch for a couple of years and then we found they had overdosed those so women were getting 60-70% more estrogen than advertised.

We'll never go back on it again.

19. Oral BC suck... I would throw up once a month right before my cycle started and it was because I had waaaayyy too much estrogen. Estrogen is truly evil and it should be stoppedlol I think they should make an oral prostanozol birth control pill lol

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Oral BC pretty much ruined my wife's libido for several years and she now has adrenal and thyroid issues that may or may not be from the excess estrogen.

She was on the Patch for a couple of years and then we found they had overdosed those so women were getting 60-70% more estrogen than advertised.

We'll never go back on it again.

20. Nope it's low estrogen and it's still an issue. SHe was TERRIBLE with the higher estrogen BC, as in she could hardly function due to feeling like complete ****. Now she doesnt' feel ill but she has no libido! Yup BC sucks.

21. My g/f was a complete pyschopath on these one set of pills. I begged her to change. She finally did and returned to being the sweetheart she is. Plus she returned to being a beast in bed.

Try seeing if they get her a lower dose of estrogen in her BC.

22. i dont know if i could feel like a man knowing i had to feed my wife some pills to get her horny. i like getting myself horny with pills, though!

i think any woman that isnt a feminazi simply gets turned on by knowing shes desired by her man.

23. I must have a feminazi?

24. Yeah, certainly there could never be any underlying medical reasons or differences in hormonal millieus that could account for low libidos. It's all because the male partners are inadequate or the women are closeted dikes.

25. Well I guess I have to add something to all this: I have never taken birth control pills, and I do not have any of these problems. Although sometimes stress and a busy lifestyle can get in the way for some couples and also having small children.

So after reading all this Im really glad I have never taken BC.

26. You are a unique rare one Fit. Author swears I have an evil twin once a month..... but the thing is he likes twins soooo. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Well I guess I have to add something to all this: I have never taken birth control pills, and I do not have any of these problems. Although sometimes stress and a busy lifestyle can get in the way for some couples and also having small children.

So after reading all this Im really glad I have never taken BC.

27. Don't all men like twins? :chick:

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    You are a unique rare one Fit. Author swears I have an evil twin once a month..... but the thing is he likes twins soooo. lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    You are a unique rare one Fit. Author swears I have an evil twin once a month..... but the thing is he likes twins soooo. lol

Of course I am unique Wanna take me home? I can play house, or doctor, or twin whatever you like

29. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Ok, all this talk about FEMALE libido.......this is such an easy question.....

You want your woman to make you her sex slave? YOu dont need pills, Then FnF what do we need?

YOU NEED to be SEXY and Romantic, and SEXY.....and willing to please your woman, until she cannot move anymore. And did I say be SEXY ? Ya I did , Men need to take care of themselves as well, we like eye candy to ya know! Get that body in shape and walk around with your booty shaking, your woman will have you wether you like it or not!!!

Now, if you want a WILD woman, get her some Jungle Warfare, but dont plan on going to work for the first 3 days
    TOO TRUE! Seriously,.. be attractive (not all physical), build anticipation, tease,... make HER feel sexy, get her thinking about sex hours in advance.... Guys are like a light switch,.. either on or off,.. females are more of a volume knob. You have turn it on and increase the volume

Of course,.. for those who just dont want to put that kind of work into a relationship (oh,.. but you should.. its totally worth it! , I cant think of ANYTHING better then a the "cookie" option !!

30. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    TOO TRUE! Seriously,.. be attractive (not all physical), build anticipation, tease,... make HER feel sexy, get her thinking about sex hours in advance.... Guys are like a light switch,.. either on or off,.. females are more of a volume knob. You have turn it on and increase the volume

Of course,.. for those who just dont want to put that kind of work into a relationship (oh,.. but you should.. its totally worth it! , I cant think of ANYTHING better then a the "cookie" option !!

A smart man indeed Now spread the word
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Safe supplements for females
    By Court22 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:04 PM
  2. supplement for female?
    By R6AAC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. supplements for females