Got my T1 Pro Today!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I got my T1 pro today and I'm ready to start my cycle.

I noticed the DMSO was on the side. Do I just pour it in the main container and shake it up or what?

Thanks!

"THE TICK"

Awards
yes pour it all n, & shake well. i think u shake it ^ b-4 q application. sorry q= every. n-e way i got mine this am as well. i put a squirt on the inside of each arm. hey can u post some precycle pics? that would b cool so we can all c how the results r. i put my pics up the other day. keep us posted on what happens, and maybe u & i can compare notes, as we r starting 2 the same time. b good.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't have a scanner or digital camera or anything.

This is my second cycle using 1-test. I ran One+ for 4 weeks previously and gained 11lbs.

My current cycle is going to be 8 weeks. It includes 2 squirts of T1pro twice daily, and 300mg of 1,4diol daily. I'm going to pyramid on and off the stuff.

The first week I'm going to finish off the rest of the One+ I have using minimimal dosages (3 squirts twice daily) and 150mg of 1,4diol. Then I'm going to start with the stuff described above for 6 weeks. 8th week I'm going to pyramid down off of them, and start my post cycle.

For my post cycle I'm going to use 20mg of Nolvadex daily, Tribulius, ECA, and ZMA.

My goal is to gain around 20lbs. My hope is that the 1,4diol will increase my appetite enough to where I will be able to get all my meals in.

Anyways, if you have any other questions let me know. Good luck on your cycle, Tick! Thanks for the help too Tick & YJ.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by "THE TICK"
...sorry q= every...
hhhmmm...do I smell some medical knowledge :)

POGUE -> Good luck on your cycle!  Keep us posted...

Chemo

deaconbill

Awards
Good luck on your cycle and enjoy.  It's a good product.  Let us know how it turns out.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is your goal to find the oldest thread to bump?

WINNING!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for updates