Ciss/Pfull sides? - AnabolicMinds.com

Ciss/Pfull sides?

  1. New Member
    Shaolin Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Ciss/Pfull sides?


    I was wondering if any of you guys have noticed any sides from either or both of these. Ive been running them both with creatine for about 2 weeks and Ive noticed a SERIOUS reduction in mass........ of my balls. Otherwise I love this stack but, Im experiencing a near 40% bean shrinkage. Has anyone heard of or had this happen? I had intended to do my first superdrol cycle immediately after finishing this stuff but, if this is happening with my boys, there must be a pretty dramatic effect on my hormone levels. Right? I may have under estimated the potency of this supp. Ideas and opinions are welcome and appreciated, thanks.

  2. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    are you using any other supplemnts or any other big changes in your lifestyle/diet/ or anything else ?
  3. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Stop use and see if you see an improvment, I've got no clue how that could happen though as it doesn't replace natural test production. What dosage are you using?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Shaolin Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    are you using any other supplemnts or any other big changes in your lifestyle/diet/ or anything else ?
    No changes that I can think of except that Im out of animal packs now. I had been taking those along with and noxplode and procuts before my workout and creatine mono after. Also take REM at night. Otherwise all the same.
  5. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    you can try to stop completely or lower your dose to see if that helps, also did the size of your boys just decreased but libido its ok or your libido is way down ?
  6. Registered User
    DeerDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    I was wondering if any of you guys have noticed any sides from either or both of these. Ive been running them both with creatine for about 2 weeks and Ive noticed a SERIOUS reduction in mass........ of my balls. Otherwise I love this stack but, Im experiencing a near 40% bean shrinkage. Has anyone heard of or had this happen? I had intended to do my first superdrol cycle immediately after finishing this stuff but, if this is happening with my boys, there must be a pretty dramatic effect on my hormone levels. Right? I may have under estimated the potency of this supp. Ideas and opinions are welcome and appreciated, thanks.
    A very good friend of mine actually reported some difficulty urinating during the third week of being on cissus, he also complained of constipation and stomach upset. He also did report some testicular atrophy as well.

    Like with all supplements, we each respond differently to different components, if you have sides it is great to report and be sure to discontinue the product.
  7. New Member
    Shaolin Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Stop use and see if you see an improvment, I've got no clue how that could happen though as it doesn't replace natural test production. What dosage are you using?
    Dosage is as recommended by one of the USPLABS guys that post on here....... 2-ciss and 4-pfull in the morning, 2-ciss and 2-pfull at 2-3 hours later, 2 more of each (w/REM) at bedtime. I feel pretty good all in all, just hate to see the guys shrivelin'.
  8. New Member
    Shaolin Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    you can try to stop completely or lower your dose to see if that helps, also did the size of your boys just decreased but libido its ok or your libido is way down ?
    Libido seems strong as ever and Thor is still massive. Only negative is the balls. Its bugging me but I hate to drop the Ciss AND the Pfull AND the REM. I was hoping someone could help me narrow it down to one thing.
  9. New Member
    Shaolin Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer
    A very good friend of mine actually reported some difficulty urinating during the third week of being on cissus, he also complained of constipation and stomach upset. He also did report some testicular atrophy as well.

    Like with all supplements, we each respond differently to different components, if you have sides it is great to report and be sure to discontinue the product.
    Yea, I was under the impression that this stuff was no big deal. Guess I was wrong. I actually have experienced all of the symptoms your buddy did but they seemed unimportant till this. I have a good idea of what this stack is supposed to do but no clue as to how/why it causes this effect.
  10. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2867

    Reputation

    THis sounds strange, but i guess everyone is unique in how they react to supplements.
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Shaolin,

    Hit up USPlabs for some help with this. Hopefully, he can offer some input. If nothing else, I am sure he'll appreciate knowing someone is experiencing those sides. if he doesn't post to you here in a day or so, maybe try putting this directly in the SynergyMuscle forum.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Possibly The Worse Side to AAS & How to Handle It
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:45 PM
  2. 1test and androgenic sides
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 02:04 AM
  3. West-Side Workouts Routine!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 01:31 PM
  4. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 11:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in