M-1T exp date???
- 09-07-2006, 10:22 AM
- 09-07-2006, 10:40 AM
That time spent in the fridge didn't any damage tp mine but i'm not too sure about freezing em. You can find out with the M1T real quick. Take 30mg a day and in a couple days see if your liver hurts and it walking to the bathroom causes your lower back to seize up.
- 09-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Should be fine. Freezing beats refrigeration.
09-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Well arent you a mean JayFocker! it should be fine bro, pay no attention to the M1t hater.Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM
I was actually serious. You'll be able to tell in a couple days if it works. unless of course you recommend he takes it to a lab to be tested to see if it's still active.
Higher doses of M1T leads to horrible back pumps of course the lvier hurting was in jest.
09-08-2006, 12:30 AM
yes I know Jay, as I have experienced those HELLACIOUS back pumps with 30mgs of M1t, and yes this was before I ever knew about AM, so do not flame !!!
09-08-2006, 03:11 AM
Same here bro. Same here
Similar Forum Threads
- By vitor in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2008, 06:08 PM
- By RC flight in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
- By Moparriggan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2007, 09:39 PM
- By rebo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2004, 01:09 PM
- By Clintdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2002, 05:42 PM