M-1T exp date???

jms31

Awards
Hi guys been awhile since i last posted glad to be back.
I have several grams of m-1t /m-14ad/m-5aa ect... I have had these supps vaccum sealed and in my freezer for 2 years are they still safe for consumption and still effective

thanks for the help

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That time spent in the fridge didn't any damage tp mine but i'm not too sure about freezing em. You can find out with the M1T real quick. Take 30mg a day and in a couple days see if your liver hurts and it walking to the bathroom causes your lower back to seize up.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine. Freezing beats refrigeration.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That time spent in the fridge didn't any damage tp mine but i'm not too sure about freezing em. You can find out with the M1T real quick. Take 30mg a day and in a couple days see if your liver hurts and it walking to the bathroom causes your lower back to seize up.
Well arent you a mean JayFocker! it should be fine bro, pay no attention to the M1t hater.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I was actually serious. You'll be able to tell in a couple days if it works.:) unless of course you recommend he takes it to a lab to be tested to see if it's still active.

Higher doses of M1T leads to horrible back pumps of course the lvier hurting was in jest.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes I know Jay, as I have experienced those HELLACIOUS back pumps with 30mgs of M1t, and yes this was before I ever knew about AM, so do not flame !!!