Cre-Ethyl Thunder (good or bad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just opened a new and sealed bottle (expiration date in 2007) and the pills inside are somewhat stuck together....with each one covered in irregular brown spots.

I tried to take pics but the flash either washed them out or I was too far away to see the spots in the pics.

I'm assuming that some moisture just got in the bottle but this is my first time with this product.

Anyone else have similar experiences with this product?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Not with that product, but with PrimaForce's CEE, the dreaded 'wet' CEE from the old formula. The bottle was filled with caps that were stuck together and had spots like what you said.

If it is just moisture, you should be fine. I emailed Mark concerning my Primaforce CEE caps stuck together, he told me they would be safe to use, and he sent me a new bottle also.

I would get in touch with Omega and see if they'll send you a new bottle. I'd say its just moisture, and the only concern with using it is not breaking the caps open when you pull them apart.

Hope this helps,
RR

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a funny thread because the same happened to me on my first bottle. Then i was on a forum and a guy was b1tchin about how his CEE thunder was speckled and pills stuck together and so on. I told him to stop crying and just take it, that it was ok. Then i ordered another bottle and all the caps were white i felt like an a$$. But i havent noticed any difference in the effect so I think it is still fine. The guy that posted the same as you got sent a new bottle for free by the place he purchased it at. you can try that and get 2 for the price of one. I honestly feel that they were still good tho' because why else did i even buy another bottle for?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Omega addressed this on another forum I believe. A whole batch of Thunder came out this way.... can't remember EXACTLY why, but it was a simple problem, that supposedly in no way affected the product. That batch was sold on some sites for $14 if I remember right.
Maybe post this in CNW's thread for a clear answer.

pist

Awards
Omega addressed this on another forum I believe. A whole batch of Thunder came out this way.... can't remember EXACTLY why, but it was a simple problem, that supposedly in no way affected the product. That batch was sold on some sites for $14 if I remember right.
According to Matt... "Discoloration is due to oxidized lubrication that was applied way too heavy. This is completely harmless and does not alter product efficiency."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=781230&highlight=omega+thunder+brown+spots

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
There was a whole thread over at the kiddy board about this. BB dot com was selling it for 14.95 a bottle due to the discoloration. Seems like a whole production run went bad. According to Matt at CNW there is no problem with the product however, just looks bad.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.