Venom pump!?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Someone knowledgable please answer this (Preferably an ALRI rep!), what in Venom causes me to feel like I am constantly pumped? I thought that this was placebo, but after skipping a day of venom and getting back on it, I am sure that it causes some sort of pump that makes me feel fuller. So far, there are three interesting side effects of venom that aren't really explained by the ingredients...

1) Venom d*ck
2) Steroid-like muscle pumps
3) Amazing concentration
4) Anxiety at high doses

Aside from the obvious stuff, like appetite control... increased energy... etc. I love this stuff, but what is the active ingredient in it and what the fk is it doing?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... seems like the concentration = Sulbutiamine?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use this daily and do not get a pump, thats a new one on me! Here are the ingredients though.

What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 200mcg

Unique Proprietary Matrix: 400mg
Cocoamine 3.0™ (cocoa extract), Guarana extract (99% xanthines), Hoodia gordonii, R-Alpha Lipoic Acis, 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan, Guggul Extract (Commiphoria mukul) (2.5% Guggulsterones), Rhodiola rosea root extract, Tyrosine Ethyl Ester, Propionyl-Carnitine Ethyl Ester, Vitaberine (thiamine trisulfide), Red Pepper Extract (Capsiate).

Other Ingredients:
Modified cellulose (vegetable capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Cornstarch, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.

Directions: As a dietary supplement test your tolerance by taking one (1) capsule in the morning with food for the first 7 to 10 days. After tolerance test, you may consider taking one (1) to two (2) capsules, one (1) time daily with eight (8) ounces of water with food. Do not take after 5 P.M. May cause sleeplessness. Do not exceed two (2) capsules daily.

Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 21 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Venom from ALRI is a product created for those adults who need the best environment for dramatic results through responsible application of a highly advance formula. At ALRI we do not screw around. Love us or hate us, everyone agrees that our products work and at the suggested supplemental dosages. So let's start by making sure everyone has read the directions on our newest release and knows to follow them for best result. Before we go on. So What Sets Venom Apart From the Rest? Anyone can mix a bunch of compounds or herbs together and shove it into a capsule. All too often this is followed by ads that promise the world but deliver next to nothing. This is not to say that all products in this category are bad, just that "some" create doubt upon those that perform as intended. So let's look at the research supporting the value of the synergistic ingredients formulated for Venom.

What Was Our Design Goals?

Increases stamina and energy
Suppress appetite
Increase calorie expenditure
Improve long term performance
Improve mental focus
Cocoamine (Only From ALRI). Cocoamine is trade marked and patent pending proprietary unique cocoa extract that provides the health benefits of chocolate without any of the unhealthy ingredients (you know, like sugar and fat). Please do not confuse Cocoamine with the patented ingredient Chocomine. Our Cocoamine is a unique matrix standardized for nearly 98% actives. Try it before you judge it! Cocoamine contains several natural occurring substrates, including methylxanthines (theobromine, caffeine, and theophylline), biogenic-amines (phenylethylamine, tyramine, octopamine and synephrines), amino acids (phenylalanine, tryptophan, tyrosine, others), minerals (with a high content of magnesium) and several beneficial antioxidants. *You may think you have used a product similar to this, but one dose of Venom will show you how wrong you are. (Please start with only one capsule!)

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is an endogenous neuroamine that increases attention and activity in animals. It is also your body’s most powerful natural stimulant. Interesting in that PEA improves mood as rapidly as amphetamine but does not produce tolerance. Okay, natural PEA is good. And synthetic amphetamine is bad. Though they share many common positive affects, the latter is not a good option due its own negative affects. Got it? Another interesting reality found in PEA research is its unique ability to stimulate striatal acetylcholine release. Big deal? Well this neurotransmitter positively affects everything from sense of hunger with benefits to mood, focus and stress.

Caffeine is an interesting and well know compound, certainly nothing new to the supplement industry. But there is some valuable research that shows a lot of potential benefits. Yes, everyone already knows that it is noted as a compound that increases energy significantly. In one rat study and several human studies, caffeine has show to have appetite suppressive value. Naturally most dieters cheat and can use all the will power they can get. Another study has shown caffeine to decrease fat redeposit and aid thermogenesis through fat oxidation. In part this appears to result in suppressed leptin (you know, the fat regulating hormone)

Tyramine, Octopamine and Synephrines all have a positive effect upon beta-3 receptors thus increasing the rate of thermogenesis and metabolic rate. Many have compared the affects to those of ephedra mostly in a positive sense. Let me explain that a little better. Several studies have found that patients who achieve only a small weight loss during dietary therapy, and have a tendency to weight regain, are characterized by lower energy expenditure, lower sympathetic activity, and a reduced ability to mobilize fat stores, compared with patients who are more successful at losing weight. It is reasonable to improve or normalize these traits by supporting the dietary approach with pharmacological manipulation of central and peripheral pathways. Agents that stimulate adrenergic neurons are particularly suitable because they offer mechanisms for temporarily inhibiting hunger and for stimulating energy expenditure, lipolysis and fat oxidation.

Sympathomimetic compounds can reduce appetite and increase energy expenditure. Energy expenditure can be increased by 5-10% via stimulation of a combination of beta-adrenoceptors; beta3-adrenoceptors may predominate during chronic use. This increased energy expenditure increases the relative proportion of fat oxidation; as this is not fully compensated by increased energy intake, a negative energy balance occurs. This mechanism may be responsible for the long-term weight loss efficiency of agents like, ephedra, octopamine, tyramine and synephrines.

Both individually and combined the combination of these multiple ingredients produces a unique effect. Research has substantiated the many positive user feed-back factoids about Cocoamine, including increased energy, appetite suppression, lipolysis (fat burning), improved mood, improved concentration, increased alertness, improved physical performance, aphrodisiac properties, and health benefits. When correctly processed, all of these benefits become a reality.

So What Else Is In It?

The need for extreme appetite suppression seems to be a large factor in the out come of any diet intended to help lose body fat. So we added hoodia. One study appears to have explained why people report long term hunger suppression with the use of hoodia. It seems likely that increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety. Next we included 5-HTP which acts as a precursor for serotonin (mood enhancement), ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) to aid in insulin mediation, guggul sterone extracts to support thyroid activity, Rhodiola to increase support for ATP and cAMP production, B vitamins to support energy pathways and capsiate for thermogenesis, lypolysis and anti-oxidant value.

Okay, Capsiate is kind of cool so I want to say a little more about it. Everyone in hard core bodybuilding has heard of the fat loss compound DNP. Well, it works by making the mitochondria burn more calories in effort to make ATP by uncoupling the process with a compound called UCP-1 and UPC-2, and it is very dangerous. Better options? A single dose of capsiate temporarily raised both UCP1 mRNA in brown adipose tissue and UCP3 mRNA in skeletal muscle. These results suggest that UCP1 and UCP2 may contribute to the promotion of energy metabolism by capsiate, but that thyroid hormones do not. In short, a smarter and naturally occurring option. Yes, both human and rat studies. Sometimes all of the right ingredients can be in a product but the correct amounts and standardization can blow the whole out come. It is all about the correct amounts of each substrate and that each acts in synergy with one another without counteracting another...that makes the product gold or a rip-off.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redline always made me vascular and pumped, too. I dunno why.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 this morning for the first time and thought I'd share my experience. I took one cap about an hour before my workout. On my way to the gym I could definitely start to feel the surge of energy. For me, it was comparable to EC but more pronounced. What was really surprising was that the energy level was maintained throughout my workout (and beyond) which lasted approx. 45 minutes. I don't believe I've ever sweated so much in a single weightlifting workout in my life; it was unreal...just kept pouring off of me like a waterfall! And it was only chest/tris day, no squats or deads today. The other thing I noticed was for several hours after taking Venom, my mouth was extremely dry even though I didn't stop drinking water...anyone else experience this?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I never did get a pump effect, but it did feflate my other pump (Venom d!ck) :sad:

Ninjo: The sweating effect was dramatic for me as well. I was at a meeting at work and I felt like all eyes were on me because I was wiping my forehead every 5 minutes LOL. I felt like Tyrone Biggums, the crackhead from the Chappelle show :lol: