ALRI Primed

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have used it, what did you think of it? I've got a bottle coming to me soon to try out, the only stuff i've used for pre-workout would be Biotest's powerdrive which helped focus and maybe caffeind+ephedrine.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I get better endurance during the workout, which is absolutely necessary to me. I don't got any pumps, or at least not more than usual. Also, I am addicted to the lemon flavor.

I'm sure you will like it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use the watermelon, Lemon is too sour for me.

I like the pumps I get when I use the Primed with N-gorge. Ive never taken it alone though.

You will get focus, energy, stamina and good pumps, I esp. like it on arm day :)

It mixes very well too, I use like 12 ounces of water, take on a empty stomach for best results. Dont eat like one hour before you take it, and take it 30-45 min before training.

never2fit

Awards
I loved it. For me it is a good stimulant without causing jitters or adrenal problems. I also could rest less between sets without critical drop off from fatigue.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Stuff's great. Great pumps, great energy through the workout. Consider following w/o with their regeneration x product. i noticed a considerable increase in size and strength after I started it.

rayballs03

Awards
I loved it. For me it is a good stimulant without causing jitters or adrenal problems. I also could rest less between sets without critical drop off from fatigue.
Ditto, one of my favorite pre-workout supps. Jitter-free but you can really feel the energy,focus,and the less fatigue is what i like the most. Its good by itself but i tried it with various NO products like NIOX,InGorge and even mixed it with Cytosport's Fast Twitch caffeine free Lemonade and loved that combo pre training. Thumbs up!

nosaj03

Awards
Its been great for me. It does like it says, increased energy and focus. Pumps are pretty good, they are pretty comparable to the pumps I got with Xceed. I use Regeneration-X postwork out as well

size

Awards
  • Established
Primed works well for me; I get a nice energy boost w/o the jitters or other side effects. Energy levels seems to stay higher over the course of my lifting routine as well. Watermelon flavor is better than the lemon, at least for my taste.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
good to know, i thnik im use my points to grab some primed from the e store, man i love this board.