Which fat burner worked the best to burn fat -vs- which one gave you the best feeling
- 10-01-2006, 01:41 AM
- 10-01-2006, 01:59 AM
haha, well it was like 3 inches on the waist and tightened everything else up considerably. Also, about 10lbs.
10-01-2006, 02:12 AM
It REALLY helps, if you do 'before' and 'after' pics.. that you do the same pose, in the same lighting.
Also, bodyfat / tape measurements are a real bonus, when talking about transformation. 3 inches off the waist is quite an accomplishmetn... Good Job!!!
Originally Posted by CallmeClark
10-01-2006, 02:15 AM
Yeah man, I wasn't really taking before and after pics. I could make one to match that other one though I guess. Not right now, I just got done carbin' up on my carbup day. lol It was pretty explicit too.
10-01-2006, 02:33 PM
For me, I don't care as much about angles, etc. - because this wasn't a log. However, stats, angles, etc., make an apples-to-apples comparison possible.
The results seems excellent.
10-01-2006, 02:35 PM
10-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Throw in my 2 cents. Clen helped me burn fat the best. Regarding OTC fat burner- I got the best results from straight Lipo 6 with E HCL and some Nicotine. In terms of the best feeling: A combination of AMP and HEAT with a little nicotine is by far the best.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tony224 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 12Last Post: 05-30-2015, 03:06 AM
- By molotov in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2006, 09:41 PM
- By jjohn in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2006, 01:03 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2005, 12:59 AM