Which fat burner worked the best to burn fat -vs- which one gave you the best feeling

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. lol, it worked so well it totally changed tha camera angle.

2. haha, well it was like 3 inches on the waist and tightened everything else up considerably. Also, about 10lbs.
    •   

3. It REALLY helps, if you do 'before' and 'after' pics.. that you do the same pose, in the same lighting.

Also, bodyfat / tape measurements are a real bonus, when talking about transformation. 3 inches off the waist is quite an accomplishmetn... Good Job!!!

-TT

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeClark
    haha, well it was like 3 inches on the waist and tightened everything else up considerably. Also, about 10lbs.

4. Yeah man, I wasn't really taking before and after pics. I could make one to match that other one though I guess. Not right now, I just got done carbin' up on my carbup day. lol It was pretty explicit too.

5. For me, I don't care as much about angles, etc. - because this wasn't a log. However, stats, angles, etc., make an apples-to-apples comparison possible.

The results seems excellent.

Congrats.
    •   

6. Thanks Beau.

7. Throw in my 2 cents. Clen helped me burn fat the best. Regarding OTC fat burner- I got the best results from straight Lipo 6 with E HCL and some Nicotine. In terms of the best feeling: A combination of AMP and HEAT with a little nicotine is by far the best.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to burn fat and gain lean muscle at the same time
    By tony224 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 02:06 AM
  2. Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle
    By molotov in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. Best Cardio on Treadmil just to burn fat?
    By East1600Plus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 08:41 PM
  4. 7 Ways To Burn Fat Faster
    By jjohn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 12:03 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 11:59 PM