Which fat burner worked the best to burn fat -vs- which one gave you the best feeling

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Please list which fat burner you felt worked the best in terms of fat burning -vs-
which one gave you the best sensation/feeling.

Which one was the worst? Please explain...

Also, please list your body type (endo,ecto, meso).

Thanks!

VtecTypeR

Awards
Ive used Ephedrine and caffiene before. Probably the best fat burner I've used. It worked great. I lost 20 pounds on it. I noticed it was really good at craving your appetite.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Ephedrine and caffiene before. Probably the best fat burner I've used. It worked great. I lost 20 pounds on it. I noticed it was really good at craving your appetite.
Vtec,

How about how it made you feel? Was their another product out there that may not have given you the fat burning quality but an over all better feeling? Did you like the rush you felt from EC?

VtecTypeR

Awards
Vtec,

How about how it made you feel? Was their another product out there that may not have given you the fat burning quality but an over all better feeling? Did you like the rush you felt from EC?
I didnt feel any rush or alot of energy from it. I did crash sometimes on it

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Lipo 6+ Ephedrine works best for me, but I normally feel like a total crack head when i add use the ephedrine with it, sweating balls and jittery as hell.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I like the ECA stack also. I used to get the jitters for about two weeks while taking it. That usually goes away in 2 to 4 weeks and many people mistakingly believe it quits working then.
Studys show it works indefinately. Long after the jitters quit.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i get the best feeling/energy from stim x and venom. these make me feel unstoppable in the gym and i often have to force myself to leave the gym when taking these cause i can go forever. of course, i only supplement with these stims once or twice a week at most so they stay extremely effective. i use them for energy rather than fat burning.

as far as fat burning goes, albuterol is my favorite. with supplements, i would say lean systems 7 from isatori. ive used it with every contest prep although i feel there are better options now. they were one of the firsts to bring 7-keto to the market i believe. the tri-lean system is probably among the best available now IMO.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
I really like Lipo-6 all by itself. Some folks like to add Green Tea and Niacin, that's supposed to be really great if you're a speed junkie. lol Anyway, for me Lipo-6 standalone gets it.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Great feed back guys...keep them coming.

:thumbsup:

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I missed the part about the bodytype. I'm a Meso.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal opinion would be Venom for weightloss(absolutely kills appetite), but don't really get the whole energy thru the roof effect like others reported.

For energy I'd say StimX is hands down the best out there right now. Took one at six this morning and I'm still feeling it.

Body Type: Endo/Meso

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah forgot to mention that the worst stimulant for me has to be the classic EC stack, gives a crash from heLL.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol+Yohimbine HCL+Taurine and keep potassium on hand, Yohimbine acts synergistically with the clen and extends the already crazy half-life by another 2 hours or so, it also prevents your body from adapting as fast to the clen. You'll also notice that it's a nice 1-2 punch for hitting the stomach/sides.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol+Yohimbine HCL+Taurine and keep potassium on hand, Yohimbine acts synergistically with the clen and extends the already crazy half-life by another 2 hours or so, it also prevents your body from adapting as fast to the clen. You'll also notice that it's a nice 1-2 punch for hitting the stomach/sides.
Interesting combination. Yohimbine seems to make me nausiated.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
EC Stack - best for me for fat burning.
Clen sucked
Scorch felt the 'best'
Diesel Fuel 'worked' the best of the non EC fat burners.
AMP felt ok

Fernelias

Awards
I am an ecto and I have had insane results with 7-keto at 200mg a day divided into 2 doses of 100 mg before breakfeast and lunch.

First two weeks felt warm all the time but not unpleaseant I was also hungry as hell but that was cool IMHO. after 4 weeks on it I had the same poundage because I was also doing a hevy hit on the weights BUT I went from a 36 inch waist to a 33 inch waist.

by body fat reader said I went from 20% to 16% while I stood at 165 pounds.

I am not sure but I think it is also cheaper than all the other stuff mentioned here. To be fair I think I was just a hyper-responder and you might not see as much change.

I like the ECA stack also. I used to get the jitters for about two weeks while taking it. That usually goes away in 2 to 4 weeks and many people mistakingly believe it quits working then.
Studys show it works indefinately. Long after the jitters quit.
Please post those studies...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2 What USP said. Everything and I mean everything I've seen and wintessed first hand is you can not run it indefinate with the same results. And i'm not even gonna go into the prostate issues from running it for long periods.

brunobrown2001

Awards
I really like Lipo-6 all by itself. Some folks like to add Green Tea and Niacin, that's supposed to be really great if you're a speed junkie. lol Anyway, for me Lipo-6 standalone gets it.
I want to try Lipo.

What results did you have? How did it make you feel?

bb

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Lipo 6 definetly get's you feelin pretty jacked and you'll be sweating alot more then normal, is my favourite legal fatburner for now, but i still haven't tried sesamin, the venom tri-lean system or any of USP's weightloss supps, so that could change.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
I had awesome results on Lipo-6. I felt fine. I lost about 60 pounds altogether. There was a lot that went into that... But, the only fat burner that I was on was Lipo-6. It took me about 3 1/2 or 4 months to lose that. Which was incredibly fast. I was running everyday and eating a VERY calorie restricted diet. Also, I took a multivitamin (GNC UltraMega Gold High Potency w/Iron), and about halfway in I got back on protein. Now, I don't recommend losing weight the way that I did... I took myself down to nothing. 5'8" 168lbs. @ 6% bodyfat. When I started my insane burn, I was 5'8" 228lbs. @ 31% bodyfat. For the first two months or so, I didn't touch a weight. Just ran. After that, I started weight training again, but I was still running on the front of my workouts. Lots of water, no food to speak of, just grilled chicken salad until I started lifting again, then it came up a BIT. I started eating more than once a day, took it up to 4-6 times, but I was still eating between 1000 and 1200 calories. I know that all of this seems irrelevant, but I just wanted to point out that those results probably aren't typical of Lipo-6. However, with that incorporated, I lost quite a bit of weight.

I'm back on Lipo-6 again now since I'm cutting. I'm taking it on a 2300 calorie diet, and have been on it for 1 week now. The Lipo-6 has already cut off 3lbs.! For reference, I'm 181lbs. @ 7% bodyfat now. It's pretty wild stuff. Try it and see how you respond to it. It recommend it wholeheartedly.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
WOW 60lbs! Congradulations on the weightloss and I agree it's an awesome fatburner, Nutrex makes awesome products.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
They really do. I enjoyed they're Vitrix too, but ultimately ended up going with T-Bomb II. And hey, thanks for the compliment. It's good to be back in my 'ol shape. lol

Kerruptt

Awards
x2 What USP said. Everything and I mean everything I've seen and wintessed first hand is you can not run it indefinate with the same results. And i'm not even gonna go into the prostate issues from running it for long periods.

10+ weeks would seem like an indefinate amount of time on one's prostate but this one notes an *increase* in effectivness:

The effect of chronic ephedrine treatment on substrate utilization, the sympathoadrenal activity, and energy expenditure during glucose-induced thermogenesis in man.

Astrup A, Madsen J, Holst JJ, Christensen NJ.

Chronic ephedrine treatment of man has recently been found to enhance the thermogenic response to an acute dose of ephedrine. Conceivably, this sensitization to beta-adrenergic stimulation might also affect the facultative component of diet-induced thermogenesis. The glucose-induced thermogenesis (GIT) was studied in five healthy female subjects after 3 months of chronic peroral ephedrine treatment. Similar experiments 3 months after cessation of treatment served as controls. During chronic ephedrine treatment a sustained 10% elevation of the metabolic rate was found compared to that in the control study. Plasma epinephrine levels were increased 87% during treatment. These increases tended to be positively correlated (r = 0.54, P less than 0.07). GIT expressed as a percentage of the ingested energy load was unaltered during chronic ephedrine treatment compared with that in the control study (9.0% v 8.9%). The respiratory quotient (RQ) indicate that relatively more lipid was oxidized during chronic ephedrine treatment than in the control study. This change was observed in the fasting state as well as after glucose administration. Certain effects of ephedrine seems to be appropriate to a thermogenic drug for the treatment of obesity: A single dose of ephedrine stimulates thermogenesis, an effect that is enhanced during chronic treatment; Chronic treatment elevates the metabolic rate; and The substrate utilization is changed in favor of lipid oxidation.

PMID: 3512957 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

There is also the 50 week withdraw study but I cant get the full text at the moment to see any notes on if/when effectivness decreased.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Heh, for some more reference... I'm @ 177lbs. now 5 days later. That was from 181lbs. Muscle's are still intact.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I see Kerruptt already posted one below. I'm not recommending anyone run it it indefinately. My point was merely that contrary to popular belief, it does not quit working when the jitters quit. As the study shows, it continues to work at the same dose. There is no need to increase it to experience those jitters.

jws8118

Awards
Just my $.02

I prefer the old school ephedra based products. If you're willing to pay the price you can still find the stacker 3's with ephedra. I used 2 of those a day and dropped about 18 pounds of fat in 3 months.

I'm currently using yellow swarm for energy/thermogenic effects and can tell a difference in first 2 weeks. These are supposedly the Stacker 4 of the family and made by the same mfr as Stacker 3's.

Anway I know you can find them at stacker 2 original ephedra - Ephedra for sure b/c thats where I ordered mine from. Delivery took 4 days and I'm not sure how long those will stay in stock due to the ban.

Later,

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
clen+T3 is always my combo of a choice everytime i do a cutter. Along with the cardio and the diet, it's all you need to lose the fat.

halljo

halljo

Awards
I think AMP is is the one for me...had loads of energy, not jittery, no headaches, and it also seems to be one hell of a mood lifter/enhancer...

Body Type: Ecto

Lipo-6 was good for energy but I really didn't notice much else from it.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
I have to revive this post... Here's the difference that Lipo-6 makes in just 6 weeks.

So, for all of you non believers out there... There ya have it. lol This stuff works.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
lol, it worked so well it totally changed tha camera angle.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
haha, well it was like 3 inches on the waist and tightened everything else up considerably. Also, about 10lbs.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
It REALLY helps, if you do 'before' and 'after' pics.. that you do the same pose, in the same lighting.

Also, bodyfat / tape measurements are a real bonus, when talking about transformation. 3 inches off the waist is quite an accomplishmetn... Good Job!!!

-TT

haha, well it was like 3 inches on the waist and tightened everything else up considerably. Also, about 10lbs.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I wasn't really taking before and after pics. I could make one to match that other one though I guess. Not right now, I just got done carbin' up on my carbup day. lol It was pretty explicit too.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, I don't care as much about angles, etc. - because this wasn't a log. However, stats, angles, etc., make an apples-to-apples comparison possible.

The results seems excellent.

Congrats.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Throw in my 2 cents. Clen helped me burn fat the best. Regarding OTC fat burner- I got the best results from straight Lipo 6 with E HCL and some Nicotine. In terms of the best feeling: A combination of AMP and HEAT with a little nicotine is by far the best.

celliem

celliem

Awards
I am new here so sorry if I don't know but what is the ECA stack? I've heard a few people talking about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am new here so sorry if I don't know but what is the ECA stack? I've heard a few people talking about it.
usually it is:

bronkaid/primatine-can be bought behind the counter at drug stores
caffeine
aspirin-usually just a baby aspirin will do. my understanding is that it helps keep blood platelets from 'sticking'?

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
"Feeling" is a very broad, subjective term in relation to a fat loss stack. Some people love the stimulant effect of thermogenics, some people want to quietly lose weight without having to think about it. I personally tend to fall on the latter side, so the ideal "feeling" for me is a mild stimulant boost at most. In other words, I'm not looking for a stack to make me sweat when I'm watching the evening news for it to be effective.

I've ran 8 weeks of the EC stack on a low carb diet, losing a significant amount of fat. Effects are similar to low doses of amphetamines for the first few days, but they are quick to wear off. The thermogenic and metabolic increases really don't go away though. As imaginable, the bp increase from the stimulants can induce anxiety and cardiovascular stress among other things, which is why it is advised that a traditional EC stack is dosed atleast 4 hours away from yohimbine HCL, another type of fat burner.

A much better version of that from personal experience however is stacking a receptor specific beta blocker with the EC stack. Not many people are familiar with this, but the synergy between the BB and EC allows you to add in full doses of Yohimbine HCL on top of the EC (before fasted cardio) without having to worry about the cardiovascular or CNS stress normally associated with it. I'll also add in some EGCG if I'm feeling ambitious. Regarding OP's question, this stack by far provides me with the best "feeling". The BB keeps your heart rate at a normal level, and the majority of the negative effects associated with the EC+Y stack become a non-issue.