Ecdysten (Ecdysterone) or Novedex XT?

ampzor

Awards
Ive been reading up on some posts/logs and I've found 2 solid looking suppliments. Im wondering if anyone had good gains on either of these suppliments. For the Novdex XT I would take 2 caps a day (I dont think you have to cycle it). And if I took Ecdysten then I would take 60mg a day (or 4 caps). Please leave some FB thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cant really compare the 2 as far as gains go because they are both different. Novadex XT supports natty test and ecdysten increase protein synthesis thru different pathways then that of anabolic steroids but not to the same extent.

ampzor

Awards
Which one would get my strength and size up more quickly?

animalXXX

Awards
well ecdy is actually some sort of a bug extract which makes it really nasty to me. As far as I know no study has ever supported that ecdy will put on muscle mass in humans. However it seems to work. Not miracles but it works. Now Novedex XT is an AI(Aromatase Inhibitor) and i've taken it a lot of times. If you're gonna do Novedex start out at 2 pills and work your way up to 4. I got strong as hell on it. Oh and you DO have to cycle it. However i think you should look into something like Hyperdrol or Jungle Warfare or even X-Factor. People are getting amazing results with them. My bottles of Jungle Warfare are on the way.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use Anagen, which is an ecdy product that is the best NHA product that I have used. The pumsp, LBM, and recovery from the Anagen is awesome and I have gained strength while on a cut.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use Anagen, which is an ecdy product that is the best NHA product that I have used. The pumsp, LBM, and recovery from the Anagen is awesome and I have gained strength while on a cut.
I second the use of anagen. I havnt ever gained size on any type of natty test booster really but people report great gains for a non hormonal supp with anagen.

dito

Awards
  • Established
You already asked this question on an other forum :)