Cissus/Pfull/Creatine stack w/Xfactor?

Shaolin Style

Awards
I already have 2 Cissus, 2 Pfull and creatine. I was planning on hitting them (my first time with either) and maybe including Xfactor because Id like to put on a few more lbs before i get too serious about cutting. Should I expect to gain much from Pfull/Cissus/Creatine alone or should I add the Xfactor? Id really like to avoid wasting an expensive supp so I was hoping for some good feedback. Would I be better off finishing Ciss/Pow/Crea and then hitting the Xfactor with this 6oxo I have laying around or should the Xfactor be incorporated from the start? I also have a bottle of REM I plan to take during. I REALLY appreciate any feedback guys.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would run XF eith creatine, and save the rest for later. Just my opinion though, but I found that even if you stack everything you see won't be synergetic. For example, you gain 3 lbs. with activate alone, and gain 7 on XF. Doesn't mean you will gain 10. I would save a little bit of money that way ;)

Shaolin Style

Awards
I would run XF eith creatine, and save the rest for later. Just my opinion though, but I found that even if you stack everything you see won't be synergetic. For example, you gain 3 lbs. with activate alone, and gain 7 on XF. Doesn't mean you will gain 10. I would save a little bit of money that way ;)
Heres the thing Jjohn, I have read that the Cissus/Pfull stack strengthens joints/ligaments/tendons and, since I have occasional trouble with shoulder and elbow aches, thought I should get some Cissus in me STAT! However, I still want to gain some more weight and get my lifts up before I really focus on a cut. Just not sure if my shoulders are up to it and Id like to ensure that Im still able to lift 10 yrs from now. So I expect kind of a "therapy" from the Cissus. Does that make sense?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
im personally running cissus, p'full, and camphibolic right now and into my second week am already feeling bigger and stronger. could be a placebo effect but who knows. camph hasnt kicked in yet as im not really leaning out too much and have added the cardio into my routine but honestly, i can easily see myself coming off of this stack with more lean weight for sure.

Shaolin Style

Awards
Sfearl1, whats your dosage with Ciss and Pfull? Are you eating to bulk?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
im personally running cissus, p'full, and camphibolic right now and into my second week am already feeling bigger and stronger. could be a placebo effect but who knows. camph hasnt kicked in yet as im not really leaning out too much and have added the cardio into my routine but honestly, i can easily see myself coming off of this stack with more lean weight for sure.
I'm also running PowerFULL/Cissus RX/cAMPH and it's definately an all round solid stack, depending on your diet and dosage you can cut and gain, bulk and lean out or go all out on a dirty bulk and not gain any more fat that if you were on a clean bulk. I'm one week in and can see a difference in the mirror already, can't wait to be 3 weeks in. :D

animalXXX

Awards
i read somwhere on this forum that XFactor and Cissus don't go good togheter. Can't say where i read it exactly though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
According to Phosphate Bond, Cissus would not affect XF. I don't remember where I saw that, but I know they could be ok together. If you need some cissus, I would run it along XF, at regular dose. I am pretty sure you could get 2 stacks with all those products. Beleive me, once you tried AA, you don't want to stop ;)

Good luck, and keep us updated.

animalXXX

Awards
Well this is one post that i just found that was posted today. Maybe RenegadeRows could drop by let us know why he thinks X Factor and Cissus would not make a good stack.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by lax
1. What is a good dosage of X factor??
2. Is it true you need 2 bottles for minimal dosage for 50 day
cycle???
3. Is it ok to stack with Hyperdrol, SizeOn and No product??
4. What else have others stacked if goal is to cut????

Originally Posted By RenegadeRows
1. 3-5 Caps per day (750-1250mg AA) spread out
2. Yes it is true
3. SizeOn, NO Product: Yes. Hyperdrol: No, b/c it contains Cissus.
4. Lots of things, try search!"

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a rep suggest not using any cissus based product, gimme a sec and I'll link you to it...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/609440-post5.html

He doesn't say don't use cissus, just that you should use the average dose (USPlabs Cissus RX is 6 caps/day) and if X-Factor doesn't seem to be working as it should you should lower the dose or stop taking the cissus based product.

Shaolin Style

Awards
Good stuff, I think Im gonna wait till the end of my Ciss/Pfull run to seriously try to bulk again. Im doing REM at night as well and NoXplode with animal packs in the mornings. I eat fairly well so I intend to grow some. Might just go balls out and superdrol it after this stuff is done. Hopefully my joints and tendons will be ready for a nasty growth spurt then.

Shaolin Style

Awards
Sounds like Ciss and Pfull should be good with creatine added. Probably a good idea to hold off on anything else till Im done. I feel like Im eating 100 caps a day.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well this is one post that i just found that was posted today. Maybe RenegadeRows could drop by let us know why he thinks X Factor and Cissus would not make a good stack.
Hey there, sorry I've been away on vacation.
The reason I posted that was because I have read in the past the two should not be stacked together. BUT, if Phosphate bond says they are OK, then they should be!

I bet the idea originated b/c cissus is good for the joints and therefore people assumed it had anti-inflammatory properties, and therefor would not stack well with XF. I would check with a knowledgeable source, possibly a rep from USP and find out whether Cissus has any anti-inflammatory properties before running them together.

Hope this helps, sorry I couldn't give more info.
-RR

Shaolin Style

Awards
Thanks for the input Rows. The general consensus was that it didnt sound like the best idea to stack all of them. With that in mind, I started Ciss/Pfull/Crea a couple days ago and am pleased thus far.

animalXXX

Awards
Thanks for the input Rows. The general consensus was that it didnt sound like the best idea to stack all of them. With that in mind, I started Ciss/Pfull/Crea a couple days ago and am pleased thus far.
it sound like a solid cycle. You should keep a log on it, i'd love to see what results you'll get out of it.
And hey Rows thanks for stoping by buddy. How was your vacation?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
shaolin, im back down at school so my diet has not been i guess you can say "what is was" when i was home and had access to a variety of foods that i didn't have to pay for (thanks mom!). although its not great, i'm still managing to eat over maintenance but am by no means on a clean bulk. this past summer i ran a three weeker of superdrol and gained like 15-20 lbs. thats also when i had the steady supply of good food. this is no sd by any means but i have managed to stay around the same weight as when i started this stack a couple weeks ago and have actually leaned out a bit. i am gonna go one more bottle of each probably stacked with some creatine before i look into something new. good luck!!

Shaolin Style

Awards
shaolin, im back down at school so my diet has not been i guess you can say "what is was" when i was home and had access to a variety of foods that i didn't have to pay for (thanks mom!). although its not great, i'm still managing to eat over maintenance but am by no means on a clean bulk. this past summer i ran a three weeker of superdrol and gained like 15-20 lbs. thats also when i had the steady supply of good food. this is no superdrol by any means but i have managed to stay around the same weight as when i started this stack a couple weeks ago and have actually leaned out a bit. i am gonna go one more bottle of each probably stacked with some creatine before i look into something new. good luck!!
Oh, how I miss Moms cookin'. I feel ya on that one bro! Were you impressed with superdrol? As soon as this stack is gone its time to grow again. Had planned to do xfactor afterwards but have heard so much good stuff about superdrol. Not to mention that people are experimenting to great effect with halo at double dosage now. After having a decent cycle of it myself (and I agree, it seems underdosed) and reading about others' results at higher doses, Im now facing a new dilemma. Did you stack anything with superdrol? How much lean do you think you kept? Appreciate the input!

Shaolin Style

Awards
it sound like a solid cycle. You should keep a log on it, i'd love to see what results you'll get out of it.
And hey Rows thanks for stoping by buddy. How was your vacation?
Ive only recently become serious about supplementation (1year) and Im not sure about doing a log as Im such a novice. I worked for (hung out with) a couple bodybuilders for the past few years so I do know a bit but, I still have alot to learn from you guys. Thanks for stopping in.:thumbsup:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
well lets see, when i started this stack i was fluctuating between 168-170 lbs. i weighed myself today at the gym and was at 164 and really do feel stronger and "fuller" than before the stack. as far as superdrol goes, it was the first anabolic i've used and was VERY impressed with it. i of course did my research on it for about three or four months before i took the plunge which definitely paid off. i ran it by itself (well, along with the essential hundred or so support supps your supposed to take with sd) the first time and am debating on whether or not to run it again alone or stack it with something when i hit it again this winter when i'm home for winter break (start cookin mom!! ha!). i can't wait!! how did halo treat you?

Phosphate bond

Awards
If you wanted to run Cissus/Powerful with x factor that would be fine. Really there is no reason they would be incompatible.

Creatine you should always run with x factor simply because there is some insulin synergy there.

Shaolin Style

Awards
[ how did halo treat you?[/QUOTE]

Not too shabby for my first ds. Weight was kinda moist but, then again, I didnt maintain the best diet while I was on. Gained around 10lbs and some strength improvement. Halo is a late bloomer but I did like it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to run Cissus/Powerful with x factor that would be fine. Really there is no reason they would be incompatible.

Creatine you should always run with x factor simply because there is some insulin synergy there.
Hah. I knew Cissus was fine ;):icon_lol: