Labelclaimstesting.com a new consumer advocacy group

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
http://www.labelclaimstesting.com/

Apparently started by 1fast400 is a place where the test results of supplements will be logged and consolidated for easy access. I love it, had the same idea long ago, and give whoever got it done big props.

Check it out!

WW7

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Mission Statement of Label Claims Testing

Label Claims Testing is a consumer advocacy group committed to providing accurate, credible, and reliable information to the consumers of nutritional products. Label Claims Testing seeks to act as a buffer between product manufacturers and the scientific community, by providing unbiased, 3rd party tests that will truthfully reflect the nutritional content of a product. We will go to great lengths to deliver this information in an unaltered form to the deserving public, and by doing so, police the supplement community and provide consumer education without a cost.

The Consumer
It is the public who monetarily funds the actions of many nutritional manufacturers, through the act of purchasing their products. Hence, it is the consumer who should be receiving honest information about the products that they purchase, and furthermore, internally consume. It is a well known fact that many manufacturers’ claims regarding their products are entirely inaccurate and falsified for the purpose of increasing sales and profits. And while the perpetrators are profiting from deception, it is you, the consumer, who is being punished for trusting in the integrity of a company. This pattern, which is all too common today, will be put to an end by advocacy groups like ourselves, in order to educate the public on matters pertaining to their personal nutritional investments.

The Tests
All analytical tests will be preformed by reputable and established American laboratories, under controlled conditions with a fair sample size, providing the consumer with the product model and lot number. All tests reported will be accompanied by an image of the report, as to provide validity of the results. These results will be posted as soon as they become available for the consumer to view. It is to be noted that Label Claims Testing will take requests regarding what products to test, and will act according to the will of the public.

A Free Service
The services of Label Claims Testing will never be sold, compromised, or altered regardless of any outside interference. Expenses will be directly covered by our sponsor, who wishes for the consumer to make more informed decisions about nutritional products, an act that can only be done so with proper education. Hence, we will never stand in your way to information you have a right to know.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely great idea, thanks for the heads up WW. Hopefully word of this will spread quick and supp companies will step up quality control just out of the pure fear of failing a test and having it so widely broadcast. Lets get the word out about this one.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I believe i posted this two months ago...hehehe...nice re-post

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely great idea, thanks for the heads up WW. Hopefully word of this will spread quick and supp companies will step up quality control just out of the pure fear of failing a test and having it so widely broadcast. Lets get the word out about this one.
Lets put up links in sigs where we can about that site and of course this one..... ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well when I read this and went to the site, I was skeptical.

Then I see the site acutally shows some of the products such as Detour Bars which 1fast400 sells did not test out at what they are suppose to be. Commendable.

I think it could REALLY be a great thing.

I would like to see it stated on the website who they are sponsored by, I believe it would lend to its credibility.