Prohormone Legal Question

  1. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    67.92%

    Prohormone Legal Question


    I just have a quick question that hopefully someone can answer for me. I stocked up on some Halodrol, Phera Plex and Ergomax LMG before the companies stopped producing them. What I am wondering is if you can still legally take these even though the FDA stopped them from being made anymore. And if the answer is no can you possible provide a link to somewhere that this is outlined, thanks guys I have been searching all over for the answer to this question and have yet to find it.

  2. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191396
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by m88tow
    I just have a quick question that hopefully someone can answer for me. I stocked up on some Halodrol, Phera Plex and Ergomax LMG before the companies stopped producing them. What I am wondering is if you can still legally take these even though the FDA stopped them from being made anymore. And if the answer is no can you possible provide a link to somewhere that this is outlined, thanks guys I have been searching all over for the answer to this question and have yet to find it.
    I would say yes. you can stil legally take them. the fda banned a few specific compounds, as I beleive, all the old PH's, and Superdrol and M1P. The rest of those products that you mentioned were ceased production by the companies to avoid legal ramifications. as far as i know there are no specific laws for Pheraplex, Ergo or Halo. Good luck
  3. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    67.92%

    That's what I was thinking because like I said, many hours of searching and still no answer about it.

    Anyone else have any thoughts on this subject?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    flytrapcan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    283
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

    I would think that you are in possession of banned substances. Those products are made from a banned compound and would be subject to the same laws. Otherwise everyone would be calling their weed by some other name for consumptions sake.

    Just my 2 cents.
  5. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    67.92%

    Ok I appreciate that response. Does anyone have a link to show that these PH's are illegal to take or even posses for that matter.
  6. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191396
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2006/NEW01332.html

    That's the only one I could find but doesn't say anything about posession or whatever.
  7. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    67.92%

    Yeah Renegade that is the only link that I ever could really find also. Never found anything about PP, E Max or Halo.
  8. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    603
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%

    Possession of SD, M1P, etc is not currently illegal. Sale of these products is, because they have been determined to be new drugs by the FDA, and as such may not be sold as dietary supplements.

    When SD, M1P, PP, etc become controlled substances, possession will be a crime, even if you bought them while they were legal. There is no grandfather clause in the Controlled Substances Act.
  9. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10346
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Possession of superdrol, M1P, etc is not currently illegal. Sale of these products is, because they have been determined to be new drugs by the FDA, and as such may not be sold as dietary supplements.

    When SD, M1P, PP, etc become controlled substances, possession will be a crime, even if you bought them while they were legal. There is no grandfather clause in the Controlled Substances Act.
    What he said (lawyers unite!).
  10. New Member
    oparedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    54.92%

    I stocked up on Superdrol (5 bottles) ErgoMax (5 Bottles) PP (6 bottles) Prostanozol (3 bottles) and MaxMLG (3 bottles)

    Which of these compouds can be stacked together and how many cycles can you run per year after post cycle therapy and Cutting cycles?
  11. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    67.92%

    You can stack the Prostanozol with about any of the other PH's, there are alot of threads about doing that and what dosages should look like when stacking. As far as how many cycles you can run I always go with time on cycle plus time on pct times two and that is your amount of time before running another cycle if that makes sense to you. Basically if my cycle and pct together total 2 months I would take 4 months off, this is JMO. I would'nt do more than 2 cycles a year, again JMO other people will feel differently.

    Now back on topic, anymore thoughts on the original subject?
  12. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    603
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%

    My above answer was accurate.

    For what it's worth, yeahright and I are both lawyers.
  13. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96470
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh well, I guess I was overstimilated, nevermind.
  14. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    603
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%

    First of all, it is a pretty common (albeit incorrect) practice to refer to legally or quasi-legally sold steroids as prohormones.

    Second, my analysis applies to US laws only.

    Third, nobody ever mentioned using ignorance of the law as an excuse. His question was simply whether they were illegal to possess, since their sale has been banned.

    I really don't get why you had that kind of aggressive tone.
  15. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wink


    You may want to keep any "board certified" positions anonymous. This is a very public private forum. Your advice when given as an officer of a given court, may open you up to a submission by review, if this site is ever detemined experiential to an on going legal action. It is an extremely improbable, but not impossible.
  16. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    215266
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Possession of superdrol, M1P, etc is not currently illegal. Sale of these products is, because they have been determined to be new drugs by the FDA, and as such may not be sold as dietary supplements.

    When SD, M1P, PP, etc become controlled substances, possession will be a crime, even if you bought them while they were legal. There is no grandfather clause in the Controlled Substances Act.
    What I find interesting is the fact that some supplement sites are still selling superdrol and clones. I'm guessing they are not going after anybody for it yet. Also I understand it is legal to posses but not sell. What I'm not sure about is what the law would be on buying it?
  17. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    67.92%

    Ok that is good info guys, I really appreciate all of the responses.
  18. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    603
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20
    What I find interesting is the fact that some supplement sites are still selling superdrol and clones. I'm guessing they are not going after anybody for it yet. Also I understand it is legal to posses but not sell. What I'm not sure about is what the law would be on buying it?
    That gets hairier. It is a federal crime to receive misbranded drugs via interstate commerce. I have not yet seen the FDA declare these substances to be misbranded drugs, but they probably could, since the FDA definition of "misbranded" is very broad.

    BTW, "research chemicals" ARE misbranded drugs and their receipt via interstate commerce is a crime.

    The sites selling SD and clones are likely still selling them because they have not yet received a warning letter.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. prohormones legal or illegal?
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 11:47 PM
  2. "Prohormone" legality in Canada
    By BigB29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 03:21 AM
  3. fina legality question?
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 05:06 PM
  4. prohormone legality?
    By grape ape in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 05:01 PM
  5. Oral Prohormone Dosage question
    By jetrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 12:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in