Prohormone Legal Question

m88tow

Awards
I just have a quick question that hopefully someone can answer for me. I stocked up on some Halodrol, Phera Plex and Ergomax LMG before the companies stopped producing them. What I am wondering is if you can still legally take these even though the FDA stopped them from being made anymore. And if the answer is no can you possible provide a link to somewhere that this is outlined, thanks guys I have been searching all over for the answer to this question and have yet to find it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just have a quick question that hopefully someone can answer for me. I stocked up on some Halodrol, Phera Plex and Ergomax LMG before the companies stopped producing them. What I am wondering is if you can still legally take these even though the FDA stopped them from being made anymore. And if the answer is no can you possible provide a link to somewhere that this is outlined, thanks guys I have been searching all over for the answer to this question and have yet to find it.
I would say yes. you can stil legally take them. the fda banned a few specific compounds, as I beleive, all the old PH's, and Superdrol and M1P. The rest of those products that you mentioned were ceased production by the companies to avoid legal ramifications. as far as i know there are no specific laws for Pheraplex, Ergo or Halo. Good luck

m88tow

Awards
That's what I was thinking because like I said, many hours of searching and still no answer about it.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this subject?

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I would think that you are in possession of banned substances. Those products are made from a banned compound and would be subject to the same laws. Otherwise everyone would be calling their weed by some other name for consumptions sake.

Just my 2 cents.

m88tow

Awards
Ok I appreciate that response. Does anyone have a link to show that these PH's are illegal to take or even posses for that matter.

m88tow

Awards
Yeah Renegade that is the only link that I ever could really find also. Never found anything about PP, E Max or Halo.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Possession of SD, M1P, etc is not currently illegal. Sale of these products is, because they have been determined to be new drugs by the FDA, and as such may not be sold as dietary supplements.

When SD, M1P, PP, etc become controlled substances, possession will be a crime, even if you bought them while they were legal. There is no grandfather clause in the Controlled Substances Act.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Possession of superdrol, M1P, etc is not currently illegal. Sale of these products is, because they have been determined to be new drugs by the FDA, and as such may not be sold as dietary supplements.

When SD, M1P, PP, etc become controlled substances, possession will be a crime, even if you bought them while they were legal. There is no grandfather clause in the Controlled Substances Act.
What he said (lawyers unite!).

oparedes

Awards
I stocked up on Superdrol (5 bottles) ErgoMax (5 Bottles) PP (6 bottles) Prostanozol (3 bottles) and MaxMLG (3 bottles)

Which of these compouds can be stacked together and how many cycles can you run per year after post cycle therapy and Cutting cycles?

m88tow

Awards
You can stack the Prostanozol with about any of the other PH's, there are alot of threads about doing that and what dosages should look like when stacking. As far as how many cycles you can run I always go with time on cycle plus time on pct times two and that is your amount of time before running another cycle if that makes sense to you. Basically if my cycle and pct together total 2 months I would take 4 months off, this is JMO. I would'nt do more than 2 cycles a year, again JMO other people will feel differently.

Now back on topic, anymore thoughts on the original subject?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
My above answer was accurate.

For what it's worth, yeahright and I are both lawyers.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, I guess I was overstimilated, nevermind.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
First of all, it is a pretty common (albeit incorrect) practice to refer to legally or quasi-legally sold steroids as prohormones.

Second, my analysis applies to US laws only.

Third, nobody ever mentioned using ignorance of the law as an excuse. His question was simply whether they were illegal to possess, since their sale has been banned.

I really don't get why you had that kind of aggressive tone.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
You may want to keep any "board certified" positions anonymous. This is a very public private forum. Your advice when given as an officer of a given court, may open you up to a submission by review, if this site is ever detemined experiential to an on going legal action. It is an extremely improbable, but not impossible.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Possession of superdrol, M1P, etc is not currently illegal. Sale of these products is, because they have been determined to be new drugs by the FDA, and as such may not be sold as dietary supplements.

What I find interesting is the fact that some supplement sites are still selling superdrol and clones. I'm guessing they are not going after anybody for it yet. Also I understand it is legal to posses but not sell. What I'm not sure about is what the law would be on buying it?

m88tow

Awards
Ok that is good info guys, I really appreciate all of the responses.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
What I find interesting is the fact that some supplement sites are still selling superdrol and clones. I'm guessing they are not going after anybody for it yet. Also I understand it is legal to posses but not sell. What I'm not sure about is what the law would be on buying it?
That gets hairier. It is a federal crime to receive misbranded drugs via interstate commerce. I have not yet seen the FDA declare these substances to be misbranded drugs, but they probably could, since the FDA definition of "misbranded" is very broad.

BTW, "research chemicals" ARE misbranded drugs and their receipt via interstate commerce is a crime.

The sites selling SD and clones are likely still selling them because they have not yet received a warning letter.