question about anabolic

idestroyorcs

Awards
i just started working out about 5 months ago, and i was wondering if anyone could help me out by tell me exactly what anabolic means. i was looking through the august issue of flex i purchased not to long ago, and there was an add for this supplement called METHYL 1-D, this stuff immidetly caught my eye of course becuse of the before and after shot of the guy they had in the add, in just two work outs he gaind what looks like would take about a month while on this stuff, they described it as the "last of legal anabolics". i showed the advert to my father, and he told me an anabolic was a steriod, now i also saw an add for muscletech's leukic which said its the worlds first 100% anabolic. now, im preatty much guessing that seeing as how you can buy leukic in GNC it isnt a steriod becuse i dont think GNC sells steriods alothough im not sure. and i didnt think muscletech produced steriods. so anyway burning down to the original question, what exactly is anabolic and is it a steriod? or would the METHYL 1-D be safe to use? thanks alot for taking the time to read my post.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
fisrts of all wellcome to AM i hope you enjoy your stay here is a link Anabolism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that can give you an idea, and no anabolic is not a steroid , steroids have anabolic properties. seed that and also try doing a search here in the site if that doest help you you can google around. but i think that this link can help you out. Good luck

****edit ***** please read the site rules you are 17 youre not supossed to post here

idestroyorcs

Awards
thanks alot, and i didnt know about that age thing, i guess i didnt read the rules very well, but im gonna be 18 in two days so i guess i wont post till then. but again thanks alot for the information.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some advices, suggestions, thoughts:

1/ Never believe these Before After pics.
2/ A Legal product doesn't mean it is harmless. Legal is not necessarily synonymous to safe.
3/ Read the adds but don't believe them blindly.
4/ look into your nutrition training rather than supplements.
5/ At your age you don't need any supplement beside maybe a good protein and multivit..
6/Eat Big (but healthy), lift big (but don't overtrain), Rest big, be patient and you will grow.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot, and i didnt know about that age thing, i guess i didnt read the rules very well, but im gonna be 18 in two days so i guess i wont post till then. but again thanks alot for the information.
I think what Zombie means to say is that because you're 17 you shouldn't be thinking about or discussing steroids here, you have to be 21 to do that or you'll get banned. Otherwise welcome to the site.